ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   I MISS RACHEL FROM BB9 :( (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100861)

bettiepage 24-07-2009 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by BB_Eye
Fakechel was an appallingly bad winner. Out of every person in the house that year, she deserved to win the least.
LOL....Get over it.

Marc 24-07-2009 12:48 PM

oh no you didn't...

She was lame

Maia 24-07-2009 12:49 PM

I liked Rachel as well, except I did want Mikey to win...Nevertheless, she was a lovely person and a deserving winner :hello:

Kaaren! 24-07-2009 01:14 PM

I cant help but think your joking? :bouncy:
She was very boring! :sleep:

Tom 24-07-2009 01:19 PM

This surely has to be a wind up? His BB10 favourite is Hira

ElProximo 24-07-2009 01:29 PM

I most certainly do miss looking at her body and face on camera. I really do. Oh how I miss that bikini booty.
Sigh.

StevieGeire 24-07-2009 01:31 PM

i love rachel was the nicest housemate ever.

? 24-07-2009 01:33 PM

Sorry, are we watching the same programme?

Beastie 24-07-2009 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TheHarbinger24
I liked Rachel as well, except I did want Mikey to win...Nevertheless, she was a lovely person and a deserving winner :hello:
spot on

Beastie 24-07-2009 01:38 PM

i loved it when rachel was dressed up as a giant cup cake!! so cute!! and when she got over excited by GRAPES!! :D

and when she was talking about disney to big brother and they asked her which character she is most like and she said BELLE! aww so cute!!

MattBlake 24-07-2009 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Tom
It's not a wind-up at all. And quite a few people seem to be agreeing with me. Hira is nothing compared to Rachel, but I like her better than the others.

Rachel was an amazing winner, and my favorite housemate EVER :D

MattBlake 24-07-2009 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by bbfanatic
i loved it when rachel was dressed up as a giant cup cake!! so cute!! and when she got over excited by GRAPES!! :D

and when she was talking about disney to big brother and they asked her which character she is most like and she said BELLE! aww so cute!!

:) SHe was awesome

yousoboo! 24-07-2009 02:39 PM

Rachel might have been a 'nice' girl but hardly inspiring is she?!?

Tom 24-07-2009 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by MattBlake
Quote:

Originally posted by Tom
It's not a wind-up at all. And quite a few people seem to be agreeing with me. Hira is nothing compared to Rachel, but I like her better than the others.

Why was she so great? Why was she a better housemate than Mikey, Mario, Lisa etc? Why is Hira better than all of them? Shes like wallpaper

MattBlake 24-07-2009 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by yousoboo!
Rachel might have been a 'nice' girl but hardly inspiring is she?!?
Actually, out of all BB housemates ever, I think she makes the BEST 'role model' :D

MattBlake 24-07-2009 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Tom
Quote:

Quote:

Originally posted by Tom

Why was she so great? Why was she a better housemate than Mikey, Mario, Lisa etc? Why is Hira better than all of them? Shes like wallpaper
Mikey was gross. Lisa and Mario talked badly about Rachel which I didnt like at all. She was great because she didn't bitch, she was such a kid, she was so kind and helpful to others, and she's hot.

Hira is boring, yes I agree. But I dislike the others WAY more :P

siavashsbigfan 24-07-2009 02:44 PM

Quote:

I really am missing the best winner and housemate EVER, Rachel. The house is so boring without her. She was a BB legend, and no housemate will EVER be better than her. Miss ya Rachel!
rachel rice? as bland as her name!!! should never have won!!:lovedup:

emilslattery 24-07-2009 02:58 PM

i hated her...

"you're more boring than scrabble"

MattBlake 24-07-2009 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by emilslattery
i hated her...

"you're more boring than scrabble"
dude, he was joking. End of the day, Rachel is entertaining to more than 50% of the public as she won so :)

chris1232 24-07-2009 05:47 PM

Quote:

I really am missing the best winner and housemate EVER, Rachel. The house is so boring without her. She was a BB legend, and no housemate will EVER be better than her. Miss ya Rachel!
Oh my :/

:yuk::laugh3:

ArumLily 24-07-2009 05:58 PM

The most boring housemate ever.

Iceman 24-07-2009 06:04 PM

She is back in big brother, no wait that's actually a sofa.

I would have preferred the diaryroom chair winning last year than her. what a boring dull housmate....

MattBlake 24-07-2009 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ArumLily
The most boring housemate ever.
Umm, what about Mohamed from last yr? ;)

Rachel was the BEST :D

Shep 24-07-2009 06:14 PM

Whilst Rachel wasn't always the most "entertaining" (what does that even mean? if you mean coolio entertaining, then I am glad she wasn't like that) she divided opinion and her absolute tenacity and endurance saw her through, as well as her overshadowing gentility - she put up with 100 times what any house mate has been through in there, and rightly had the majority on side to help her beat the likes of Bex, Luke, Rex and Kat (Whom were all very selfish, arrogant, spiteful people inside)

It was a triumph to see her walk out the winner, and a picture on the rest of the housemates faces, whom had kicked Rachel aside all summer as if a piece of trash on the ground.

So yeah, you can all carry on circle-jerking each other, but just the mention of her name on here causes the insects to crawl out of the woodwork and take one hard tug on her BB crown.

Yep, she's still got it. :joker:

CaPPa 24-07-2009 07:41 PM

I thought that this thread was going to say something like 'I see Rachel every morning but always miss her with my car'. :whistle: