ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB6 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Science - Goodbye and good riddance (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10807)

selfinflicted 06-07-2005 08:26 PM

The differences between Victor and Jason (who were bullies) and Maxwell are numerous. V and J led a constant campaign against certain people in the house, and used their physical presence and agression to intimidate people who are much smaller than them, to the point where security guards had to enter the house. Maxwell doesn't do any of that. He just reacts when provoked. And who can blame him?

Ella 06-07-2005 08:29 PM

Ok my opinion is that maxwell is a bully, your opinion is that he is not need i say more

Jay 07-07-2005 10:38 AM

nah we gotta keep science the great in hes entertaing funny he cracks me up so science to stay and 2 win

Dr.G 07-07-2005 11:22 AM

I can't understand what anyone sees in that moron..All he ever does is attempt to shout other people down with his gibberish and he clearly has psychological issues as reflected in his regular cleaning of bins???? and washing of meat???
His nasty and childish verbal attack on Orlaigh over her refusal to wash his fish fingers I believe he has put the final nail in his own bb coffin...the guys an anti social weirdo.

Fangz 07-07-2005 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dr.G
I can't understand what anyone sees in that moron..All he ever does is attempt to shout other people down with his gibberish and he clearly has psychological issues as reflected in his regular cleaning of bins???? and washing of meat???
His nasty and childish verbal attack on Orlaigh over her refusal to wash his fish fingers I believe he has put the final nail in his own bb coffin...the guys an anti social weirdo.
Oh, wow, a hygeinic HM! Can't have that!:rolleyes:

1_In_A_Million 07-07-2005 02:46 PM

i don't think science to go on friday i don't particulary like him but i think he's better than maxwell

1_In_A_Million 07-07-2005 02:47 PM

so in my opinion its more like goodbye and good ridance to maxwell

Fangz 07-07-2005 03:15 PM

What has Maxwell done to deserve to stay in? He's aggressive to the other house mates, and call me boring if you want, but I find his practical jokes somewhat tedious.
Oh my god, he painted someone's toenails! *Yawn*:bored:

1_In_A_Million 07-07-2005 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Fangz-a-Lot
What has Maxwell done to deserve to stay in? He's aggressive to the other house mates, and call me boring if you want, but I find his practical jokes somewhat tedious.
i agree he's had his chance to be in big brother and if all he's gonna do is be boring and aggressive then he deserves to go

Fangz 07-07-2005 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by xhelenx
Quote:

Originally posted by Fangz-a-Lot
i agree he's had his chance to be in big brother and if all he's going to do is be boring and aggressive then he deserves to go
Helen, we've got to stop meeting like this, people are going to talk! ;^)
We seem to frequent the same threads, don't we? Maybe it's cos we both want Max out, and Science in.
Considering Maxwell's personality, he should count himself lucky he made it this far!

1_In_A_Million 07-07-2005 03:27 PM

no its not that, well it might be its just i like to reply to everyones threads because then more people get to know me

1_In_A_Million 07-07-2005 03:27 PM

but if you like i will try to stop posting on treads you have just posted on

Fangz 07-07-2005 03:31 PM

No, Helen, don't worry, I was joking!
Lol, I'll have to remember to put (joke) in my posts.
But...didn't you notice the little smiley I made? It's winking...like this ;^)
You seem nice, I don't mind meeting you on the forum.

1_In_A_Million 07-07-2005 03:32 PM

ok thanks!!!!!

Fangz 07-07-2005 03:33 PM

No worries, sorry I confused you.

1_In_A_Million 07-07-2005 03:34 PM

it's ok :laugh:

Fangz 07-07-2005 03:35 PM

I feel like an idiot...it is kinda funny though!:laugh:

1_In_A_Million 07-07-2005 03:36 PM

you don't need to feel like an idiot i've done stuff like that before said stuff and people thinking i implied something else!

Fangz 07-07-2005 03:45 PM

Yeah, it happens to everyone occasionally.
The way I look at it, I've made a fool of myself before, I'll make a fool of myself again, so I may as well chill out and see the funny side, y'know?

1_In_A_Million 07-07-2005 03:46 PM

yeah there's no point worring about it, that would just be stupid

GlitterEyes 07-07-2005 04:27 PM

I really hope Science leaves on Friday otherwise half the viewers would turn off. Science brings nothing but arguements to the group and his attitude in the last few days have been unacceptable...get him out.

Ruth 07-07-2005 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dr.G
I think that Science may have a mild case of OCD, and unless you have suffered with OCD, you cannot understand how it makes you feel. The last thing any sufferer needs is to be called an anti social wierdo. And don't say why doesn't he tell the other housemates then, because it's not an easy thing to admit to.

Besides, I'd rather have someone who was clean than someone who picks their nose and wipes it on the furniture, or someone who thinks it would be funny to put scabs into someone's food (he may or may not have actually done it, but he obviously thought that it would be a funny thing to do).

Ruth 07-07-2005 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by GlitterEyes
I really hope Science leaves on Friday otherwise half the viewers would turn off. Science brings nothing but arguements to the group and his attitude in the last few days have been unacceptable...get him out.
I doubt half the viewers will turn off if Science stays. I definitely want him to stay.

GlitterEyes 07-07-2005 04:38 PM

Science is annoying though, he rants and raves about nothing and he is a very rude person and very arrogant.

Seer 07-07-2005 07:04 PM

It's a bit of a shame Science is up against Maxwell anyway considering those two together supply the best arguments to eachother i feel Maxwell is more entertaining overall than Science who usually blirts out his rights and peoples wrongs amongst other morals apart from that the t*** does nothing more and can't socialize with the others.As Derek is a speechwriter for the tories Science would do well to get in the Monster Raving Loony Party.:dance: