ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB11 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=551)
-   -   JJ! No gameplayer!!!! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141018)

bansheewails 16-06-2010 10:35 AM

No one is going to agree all of the time, that would be dull as ditch water!

arsenalforever 16-06-2010 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrWong (Post 3353220)
Not at all.

I just think she's being given a harder time than bigger bitches in the house.

no govan and shabby are far bigger bitches
and seen that litle twerp get invovled is sickening

arsenalforever 16-06-2010 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bansheewails (Post 3353226)
No one is going to agree all of the time, that would be dull as ditch water!

true

it depends on her gets the best edit tongiht on H/l's

Niamh. 16-06-2010 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arsenalforever (Post 3353225)
govan shouldn't be shocked by anybodys behaviour but his own
he's around everywhere there's a fight

He told her he didn't like her and it didn't seem bad to me

lol exactly! It was perfectly fine for Guvan to say he didn't like Sunshine but then she isn't a pretty, popular girl like Rachael :joker:

Zippy 16-06-2010 10:39 AM

I think JJ is intimidated by strong feisty women like Rachael. Like Govan he's a bit stuttery Ive noticed. Issues issues.

And Rachael gets on well with most of the HMs so I don't know where all this looking down her nose at people comes from.

bansheewails 16-06-2010 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamhxo (Post 3353233)
lol exactly! It was perfectly fine for Guvan to say he didn't like Sunshine but then she isn't a pretty, popular girl like Rachael :joker:

OH MY GOD! lol, I hope you aren;t suggesting that I don;t like sunshine cause she isn't pretty! :devil: :hugesmile:

arsenalforever 16-06-2010 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bansheewails (Post 3353242)
OH MY GOD! lol, I hope you aren;t suggesting that I don;t like sunshine cause she isn't pretty! :devil: :hugesmile:

nope...well maybe:joker:

arsenalforever 16-06-2010 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamhxo (Post 3353233)

i think most of the people complaining cause they ahven't seen the LF

Niamh. 16-06-2010 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bansheewails (Post 3353242)

lol No, I meant Guvan!!! that he thinks it's ok for him to say he didn't like Sunshine but it's not ok for JJ to say the same about pretty Rachael!!:hugesmile:

Niamh. 16-06-2010 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zippy (Post 3353240)
I think JJ is intimidated by strong feisty women like Rachael. Like Govan he's a bit stuttery Ive noticed. Issues issues.

And Rachael gets on well with most of the HMs so I don't know where all this looking down her nose at people comes from.

It's all in the facial expression Zippy:joker:

Niamh. 16-06-2010 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arsenalforever (Post 3353247)
i think most of the people complaining cause they ahven't seen the LF

I haven't seen it either tbh

MrWong 16-06-2010 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zippy (Post 3353240)

I know!

If more people were saying this i could get on board but it's just JJ.

Zippy 16-06-2010 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arsenalforever (Post 3353230)
true

it depends on her gets the best edit tongiht on H/l's

Yes and I have a horrible feeling they will be making Rachael look bad. They want Sunshine kept in as a sympathy case and Shabby is good for nighttime live feed. So I think the producers will edit Rachael badly like they have done already.

bansheewails 16-06-2010 10:44 AM

LOL, well I did watch it! I just think that JJ and Rachel both need glasses and its all that squinting at each other thats causing the problems! :D

arsenalforever 16-06-2010 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zippy (Post 3353255)
Yes and I have a horrible feeling they will be making Rachael look bad. They want Sunshine kept in as a sympathy case and Shabby is good for nighttime live feed. So I think the producers will edit Rachael badly like they have done already.

well she didn't help herself with her Vt to be honest
i think she was put in there to be the bitch
we will disagree on things but i think she will slot in perfectly

arsenalforever 16-06-2010 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bansheewails (Post 3353258)
LOL, well I did watch it! I just think that JJ and Rachel both need glasses and its all that squinting at each other thats causing the problems! :D

he got very upset with Ben saying he shouldn't waste his time with her cause she's using him

Josy 16-06-2010 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skkc16 (Post 3353221)
I don't like him he has viciously attacked the girl and has kept on going abt it all he has said in the past 24 hours is bitch abt her and people are going to side with him coz they dnt like rachel which is not fair he said he would give her a second chance but went straight back into bitching abt her

He viciously attacked her? :shocked: i must've missed that :bored:

bansheewails 16-06-2010 10:48 AM

His opinion tho and Ben is a big boy, he can make his own decisions.

Zippy 16-06-2010 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamhxo (Post 3353250)
It's all in the facial expression Zippy:joker:

JJ has about 5 facial expressions per second. Ok admittedly most are some variation on baffled but he often looks like he's giving dirty looks.

But, silly me, you fancy him so he could he could stomp a puppy to death and you'd forgive him.

I bet youre one of those women who write to good looking serial killers! :joker:

Niamh. 16-06-2010 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zippy (Post 3353276)
JJ has about 5 facial expressions per second. Ok admittedly most are some variation on baffled but he often looks like he's giving dirty looks.

But, silly me, you fancy him so he could he could stomp a puppy to death and you'd forgive him.

I bet youre one of those women who write to good looking serial killers! :joker:

lol yes yes I do, all the time, you've caught me out there.............:joker:

I won't stoop to insulting you for having a differing opinion to me :hugesmile:

Is it that hard to believe that I just think he's right? Kris was a goodlooking boy last year but I thought he was a wanker, how does this fit in with your analysis of me?

Jords 16-06-2010 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chels (Post 3352991)
Oh he is, trust me. He goes "I fcking hate Rachael!" and then the next minute he says "I'd fck her." :conf: It just doesn't add up.

Espicially after his rant about 'I dont care for sex', my ass! Just wanted to come across as innocent to the girls, LOL.

And hes good friends with Ben and Dave and has been bitching about them and possible gameplans with Govan. :rolleyes:

MrWong 16-06-2010 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jords (Post 3353300)
Espicially after his rant about 'I dont care for sex', my ass! Just wanted to come across as innocent to the girls, LOL.

And hes good friends with Ben and Dave and has been bitching about them and possible gameplans with Govan. :rolleyes:

Yep!

I'd say at the moment he's the biggest bitch in the house.

arsenalforever 16-06-2010 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrWong (Post 3353312)
Yep!

I'd say at the moment he's the biggest bitch in the house.

bigger then govan :shocked:

MrWong 16-06-2010 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arsenalforever (Post 3353313)
bigger then govan :shocked:

Ok, the second biggest. :hugesmile:

MrWong 16-06-2010 11:12 AM

Although, saying that.. Has Govan bitched about his friends?