ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=647)
-   -   Lets all stab Chris time (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=258105)

Johnnyuk123 19-07-2014 07:31 PM

Am i the only one who thinks that they all slag each other off and back stab?:joker:

armand.kay 19-07-2014 07:34 PM

Making the fan fave a target :clap1:

rubymoo 19-07-2014 07:38 PM

In the real world, everyone has something to say about someone else, it's only human to have an opinion, people relate to him because he's real life and normal, I'm sick of this bull**** of I say it to your face, people like that have poor social skills, I'm speaking as a mother to teenagers, a sister to 3, and from a disfuntional family full of ****.

Gossip is rife everywhere you go, just take a look in the factories, the shops, schools, residential care homes and many other places where you find people.

Other people in the house have said far worse and all housemates have had their little gossip, Chris is one of a few in there that the public can relate to and I for one think he's brilliant!

Chris to win!:cheer2:

rubymoo 19-07-2014 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnnyuk123 (Post 7073709)
Am i the only one who thinks that they all slag each other off and back stab?:joker:

Nope you're not on your own:spin:

You posted whilst I was typing and pretty much said what I was thinking:hehe:

I just rambled on!

Ammi 19-07-2014 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rubymoo (Post 7073737)
In the real world, everyone has something to say about someone else, it's only human to have an opinion, people relate to him because he's real life and normal, I'm sick of this bull**** of I say it to your face, people like that have poor social skills, I'm speaking as a mother to teenagers, a sister to 3, and from a disfuntional family full of ****.

Gossip is rife everywhere you go, just take a look in the factories, the shops, schools, residential care homes and many other places where you find people.

Other people in the house have said far worse and all housemates have had their little gossip, Chris is one of a few in there that the public can relate to and I for one think he's brilliant!

..great post Ruby..'gossiping' is a release and something everyone does because we all need to release things at times and I would think no more so in that pressure cooker environment..sometimes in the DR and sometimes to another housemate etc but being spiteful and hurtful to people just because you have no awareness of their feelings is something entirely different and a very unpleasant characteristic with someone....people who do that, often hate when it's done to them though..:laugh:...

MarcusMel 19-07-2014 07:43 PM

The motivation for keeping calm and avoiding Helen in drunk or 'hurt me' type coments is obvious, it is difficult enough living with Helen with out being a target of her 'you effing bas-tard' to everyone in the house.

So two faced, maybe, but most would be just to protect themselves from that grating irritating whale of a mouth of Helens.

rubymoo 19-07-2014 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammi (Post 7073757)
..great post Ruby..'gossiping' is a release and something everyone does because we all need to release things at times and I would think no more so in that pressure cooker environment..sometimes in the DR and sometimes to another housemate etc but being spiteful and hurtful to people just because you have no awareness of their feelings is something entirely different and a very unpleasant characteristic with someone....people who do that, often hate when it's done to them though..:laugh:...

Thanks Ammi:blush2:

chuff me dizzy 19-07-2014 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rubymoo (Post 7073737)

Well said ,i wonder how many of people slating Chris actually ALWAYS tell everyone to their faces ? in the real world this just doesn't happen

Lister of Smeg 19-07-2014 07:45 PM

Pav cracked under the pressure there I doubt he feels that way just didnt want to have to put up with the inevitable **** storm that would be coming his way from Helen and Steven if he didnt toe the party line . Its sad Helen has such a grip over the house :nono:.

Mystic Mock 19-07-2014 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speedy37 (Post 7073706)
That would be my dream final! :bigsmile:

Edit: Well except Helen should be in 5th place an Zoe in 4th!

Well good luck with it as it seems likely to happen imo.

I'm gonna do my nomination predictions this week to see who looks like that they'll go up for eviction this week if anyone's interested.

Ash - Ashleigh & Chris
Ashleigh - Ash & Winston
Chris - Steven & Winston
Christopher - Winston & Steven
Helen - Ashleigh & Chris
Mark - Ashleigh & Ash
Pav - Chris & Steven
Steven - Ashleigh & Chris
Winston - Ashleigh & Chris
Zoe - Chris & Pav

Ash - 2 Nominations
Ashleigh - 5 Nominations
Chris - 6 Nominations
Christopher - 0 Nominations
Helen - Immune
Mark - 0 Nominations
Pav - 1 Nomination
Steven - 3 Nominations
Winston - 3 Nominations
Zoe - 0 Nominations

Left normal it's an Ashleigh vs Chris eviction. If it's 2 nominations or more and you're up then it will be an Ash vs Ashleigh vs Chris vs Steven vs Winston eviction.

MeMyselfAndI 19-07-2014 07:47 PM

As long as it's not Chris v Ashleigh, I'll be fine.

Speedy37 19-07-2014 07:48 PM

Pav and Zoe canīt be nominated?
And if so, i think Steven will get at least 3 votes, so there is a chance he will be up!

chuff me dizzy 19-07-2014 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lister of Smeg (Post 7073773)
Pav cracked under the pressure there I doubt he feels that way just didnt want to have to put up with the inevitable **** storm that would be coming his way from Helen and Steven if he didnt toe the party line . Its sad Helen has such a grip over the house :nono:.

He wanted to evict Steven ,but chose to put his knife in Chris's back like a true coward

Daffodil 19-07-2014 07:50 PM

It's amazing how much power Helen wealds.

chuff me dizzy 19-07-2014 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daffodil (Post 7073790)
It's amazing how much power Helen wealds.

Sickening more like !!

abhorson 19-07-2014 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lex (Post 7073586)
I wouldn't worry Chuff...Chris is going to win anyway....and the reason that Pav chose Chris is simply "GamePlaying"!...He knows how popular Chris is on the outside, and has reasoned that he'd better try and chip away at that popularity in order to stand a chance of getting the crown himself...Winston , Christopher and Mark will be in his sights too!
....It's the very reason that he got rid of Danielle yesterday...there would have been no point evicting one of the weaker competitors such as Steven or Ashleigh would there!
.....But Chris' strength of character is strong enough to endure whatever the likes of Pav and Helen can throw at him! :smug:

This^^

Lex 19-07-2014 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Mockinator (Post 7073673)
Hello Lex I'm fine thanks, how are you?

I personally don't see Christopher or Winston making the final, I don't know why but I think that the final will consist of this.

1st place - Chris
2nd place - Mark
3rd place - Ashleigh
4th place - Helen
5th place - Zoe (who will end up hated)

Yes i'm doing fine thanks my friend. [And sorry for the delayed reply....my grandson just came in, so i'll have to go for now.]
...My final five is...

Chris.
Christopher.
Mark.
Winston.
Helen.

...But as I said....i'm often far off the mark! lol. :laugh2:

Cheers.

Mystic Mock 19-07-2014 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 7073772)
Well said ,i wonder how many of people slating Chris actually ALWAYS tell everyone to their faces ? in the real world this just doesn't happen

But then shouldn't this same thing be used for Ashleigh and other Housemates as well?

chuff me dizzy 19-07-2014 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Mockinator (Post 7073802)
But then shouldn't this same thing be used for Ashleigh and other Housemates as well?

But Pav,Helen chose Chris, this is what this thread is about

Gusto Brunt 19-07-2014 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EyeballPaul (Post 7073686)
I heard no lies.Thing with Chris that if he wants to play 'the nice guy' he needs to fully embrace that role and not slag people off or he undermines his whole image.

You're right.

rubymoo 19-07-2014 07:55 PM

Quote:

Thanks Chuff:wavey:

I agree Pav is a coward, the public will see through him though! What gets me is that they had one job to do and that was to get Steven out, and they messed that up! Pair of twats!

Johnnyuk123 19-07-2014 07:57 PM

Quote:

Agreed and also he doesn't have to give them a reason/explain himself at all just like ANY other housemate in there.

chuff me dizzy 19-07-2014 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rubymoo (Post 7073813)
Thanks Chuff:wavey:

I agree Pav is a coward, the public will see through him though! What gets me is that they had one job to do and that was to get Steven out, and they messed that up! Pair of twats!

Because he's spineless !!

chuff me dizzy 19-07-2014 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnnyuk123 (Post 7073820)
Agreed and also he doesn't have to give them a reason/explain himself at all just like ANY other housemate in there.

He has the nicest personality of all of them ,you can see he's been brought up to be good and respectful,something sadly lacking in todays society

Mystic Mock 19-07-2014 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lex (Post 7073799)
Yes i'm doing fine thanks my friend. [And sorry for the delayed reply....my grandson just came in, so i'll have to go for now.]
...My final five is...

Chris.
Christopher.
Mark.
Winston.
Helen.

...But as I said....i'm often far off the mark! lol. :laugh2:

Cheers.

Lol it's fine, I'm just glad to have got your opinion.