ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=708)
-   -   People like raph who make roll ups like they are making a joint. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=322905)

DrunkerThanMoses 05-07-2017 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9425411)
He smokes his cigarette like he's shooting heroin :nono:

What a dick, get him out,

parmnion 05-07-2017 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrunkerThanMoses (Post 9425406)
Have raph haters really resorted to this to criticize him? Oh dear what an reach, next it will be how he smokes is all wrong.....

I must say they way he aggresively blows out the smoke does get on my nerves...and the way he juts out the lower half of his face as he draws on it is enough for me to shout at the telly.

LeatherTrumpet 05-07-2017 12:06 PM

dont get me started on

"yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah"

boak

parmnion 05-07-2017 12:11 PM

Its all part of the innocent little boy lost act, designed to fool the viewers.

Glenn-C 05-07-2017 01:39 PM

This is obviously all part of his EVIL gameplan!

parmnion 13-07-2017 10:38 PM

Ragin.

Vicky. 13-07-2017 10:40 PM

I saw what you meant tonight! I had mentioned this to my husband when you made this thread asking if he knew wtf you were going on about and he didn't. Then tonight I didn't click on and he was all like 'I UNDERSTAND NOW' and I didn't know what on earth he was going on about but when he explained...it was about this thread and the rollie thing :D I was expecting you to bump this given they showed him taking ages making one

parmnion 14-07-2017 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 9450559)
I saw what you meant tonight! I had mentioned this to my husband when you made this thread asking if he knew wtf you were going on about and he didn't. Then tonight I didn't click on and he was all like 'I UNDERSTAND NOW' and I didn't know what on earth he was going on about but when he explained...it was about this thread and the rollie thing :D I was expecting you to bump this given they showed him taking ages making one

See, i am not as stupid as i come across...bloody annoying.

parmnion 14-07-2017 06:30 AM

When did dressing like Rambo become an acceptable look.

Not since pat cash or axle rose have i seen someone with one of tthese bandana things on.

It looks bloody stupid and dated. Does he wear it to look different? Or for cooking like pierre.

Why wear it at all..jeez.its stupid and annoying.:conf::fist:

Kazanne 14-07-2017 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 9451256)
Not since pat cash or axle rose have i seen someone with one of tthese bandana things on.

It looks bloody stupid and dated. Does he wear it to look different? Or for cooking like pierre.

Why wear it at all..jeez.its stupid and annoying.:conf::fist:

It was for his Rambo moment with Isabelle