ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   TV Chat (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   The Walking Dead - Season 7 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=288124)

Amy Jade 20-10-2015 06:30 PM

I think the Enid theory on the forbes link is pretty good but if you based her backstory off of The Talking Dead she's not a Wolf.

Katelyn Nacon had a pretty solid back story, saying she had been alone since her parents were killed but it had only been a few weeks between their death and her finding Alexandria - the JSS explanation was her parents told her that in the event of their deaths.

Of course she could be feeding us BS to throw us off, the JSS could just be Enid leaving clues for the Wolves to follow but then again she would leave a W right?

Brother Leon 20-10-2015 10:39 PM

I doubt Enid is any sort of spy, because I doubt the Wolves will even be relevant long enough for that to pay off tbh.

Ammi 21-10-2015 03:20 AM

...maybe we start to get the mind-set of the group...TRUST NO ONE...

Natalie. 21-10-2015 06:33 AM

http://www.dorkly.com/post/76456/8-d...d?ref=homepage :laugh:

Ammi 21-10-2015 06:41 AM

...did you look at the 18 tweets Natalie..

...every time Rick does something shameful, Morgan shows up like...

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-conte...oh-lord-no.gif

Natalie. 21-10-2015 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammi (Post 8236041)
...did you look at the 18 tweets Natalie..

...every time Rick does something shameful, Morgan shows up like...

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-conte...oh-lord-no.gif

:joker::joker::joker: I didn't see that but I just looked

Niamh. 21-10-2015 02:40 PM

This one :laugh2:

http://www.dorkly.com/images/download.jpg

edit. ok that's not working, the last one is brilliant and so accurate

Brother Leon 22-10-2015 11:38 PM

HUGE POTENTIAL SPOILER FOR THIS WEEK:

Spoiler:

Glen dies. It's not confirmed if real, or some sort of dream/trick where he shows up later, but several reliable sources seem to have leaked an image of it. I personally think it is a dream, because the way he does is underwhelming for an original character(Nicholas takes him down with him to get ate by the walkers

Babayaro. 22-10-2015 11:44 PM

Spoiler:

So that means Nicholas is definitely dead then, going by the information leaked?

Brother Leon 23-10-2015 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babayaro. (Post 8239460)
Spoiler:

So that means Nicholas is definitely dead then, going by the information leaked?

Yup.

Amy Jade 23-10-2015 12:29 AM

Spoiler:

I would be disappointed if Glenn went out like that but honestly wouldn't put it past them, people will expect either him to get twatted by Negan or simply not die because he is one of the 'big' characters.

I suppose it would be a pretty shocking way of killing him off though.

Brother Leon 23-10-2015 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 8239561)
Spoiler:

I would be disappointed if Glenn went out like that but honestly wouldn't put it past them, people will expect either him to get twatted by Negan or simply not die because he is one of the 'big' characters.

I suppose it would be a pretty shocking way of killing him off though.

Spoiler:

I think the Lucille death will go to Morgan. Hence his 90min bottle episode and the big focus on his humanity. Also, Morgan I imagine is going to be an even bigger fan fave after that episode. Glenn will probably die elsewhere in the war(if he does).

Lostie! 23-10-2015 03:48 PM

Spoiler:

I'd honestly be beyond shocked if this was real and not a dream sequence. But that's all the more reason for it to be real imo (as much as I like Glenn).

But yeah, I don't see it being real.

Locke. 23-10-2015 05:16 PM

Just watched episode 2, was a good action packed episode but a bit of a missed opportunity at the same time. Was great getting to see some of the secondary characters shine though instead of just the usuals. The not killing people thing is pretty annoying, it ruined Tyreese a bit so hopefully they don't keep it up with Morgan.

Morgan's the most interesting character we've had in a long time though and the Wolves also seem to have a bit more mystery surrounding them than that prison group last year and the Terminus lot. Although I doubt they'll ever live up to the Governor.

Novo 23-10-2015 06:08 PM

Nothing can ever live up to The Gov, he was the perfect Anti Hero

Shaun 26-10-2015 04:57 AM

Well there goes my future "I'll spoil twd for you if you don't back tf up" material

Headie 26-10-2015 09:54 AM

Spoiler:

Welp @ Glenn dying. I didn't find it realistic that Nicholas dragged Glenn down tbh. It would've been more realistic if he just fell backwards.

Yass @ the herd surrounding Rick. Hope he dies next episode :fan:

Michonne slayed this episode :worship: Not here for Daryl abandoning Sasha tho

Lostie! 26-10-2015 11:48 AM

Spoiler:

Yeah, I still don't think he's dead just yet. They were eating Nicholas' body.

Headie 26-10-2015 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lostie! (Post 8247780)
Spoiler:

Yeah, I still don't think he's dead just yet. They were eating Nicholas' body.

Spoiler:

If he survives then it is just not realistic at all.

My theory is that he is dead but he'll return in Walker form and Maggie will be the one to kill him

Lostie! 26-10-2015 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hayden (Post 8247875)
Spoiler:

If he survives then it is just not realistic at all.

My theory is that he is dead but he'll return in Walker form and Maggie will be the one to kill him

Spoiler:

I'd love to be wrong because, as much as I like Glenn, major death fakeouts are just annoying, weak plot devices. I just can't shake the feeling that he's gonna show up alive in a couple of weeks and it turns out the walkers went for Nicholas and he had time to crawl under the dumpster or something.

Which is pretty stupid, admittedly (especially considering his head was very visible and he seemed to be crying out, which would only attract more attention).

Firewire 26-10-2015 01:07 PM

HUGE SPOILER

Spoiler:

Ammi 26-10-2015 02:10 PM

Spoiler:

..there is no way he couldn't be dead, they were pulling bits off him, intestines and everything...even if that was Nicholas they were eating, he was still on the ground with them all over him so he couldn't survive and it would be ridiculous if he did...maybe him being on set is that there are going to be flashback scenes with Maggie thinking of him..?...

..the ending though as well..:worry:...

Lostie! 26-10-2015 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammi (Post 8248043)
Spoiler:

..there is no way he couldn't be dead, they were pulling bits off him, intestines and everything...even if that was Nicholas they were eating, he was still on the ground with them all over him so he couldn't survive and it would be ridiculous if he did...maybe him being on set is that there are going to be flashback scenes with Maggie thinking of him..?...

..the ending though as well..:worry:...

Spoiler:

I definitely think any scenario where he survives is pretty silly, I just have this feeling. :laugh:

Another thing, why do they never shoot someone in the head when they're swarmed by walkers? They stand there looking at them being eaten alive for what feels like forever but don't put them out of their misery. :unsure:

Ammi 26-10-2015 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lostie! (Post 8248060)
Spoiler:

I definitely think any scenario where he survives is pretty silly, I just have this feeling. :laugh:

Another thing, why do they never shoot someone in the head when they're swarmed by walkers? They stand there looking at them being eaten alive for what feels like forever but don't put them out of their misery. :unsure:

Spoiler:

..maybe because they're so disciplined to not fire a gun unless they absolutely have to so that other walkers aren't attracted to the noise and then they're all in danger..?..

Amy Jade 26-10-2015 08:49 PM

Just watched it now and unless they pull a 'dream' thing
Spoiler:

Glenn
is dead.

Drew. 26-10-2015 09:13 PM

Nooooooooooooooo!!! The pizza delivery man has fallen. Gutted and shocked by that scene.. tonight's episode had everything, so emotionally draining. Idk though, you'd expect the rest of the group to know for certain when a character has been killed, especially one as big as Glenn, so thats really the only hope i can look for in that hes still alive.

The scenes with Rick were pretty haunting.. he has such a possessed look about him these days.

The whole episode felt like a season or even a series finale. It felt as if their time was finally up and things kept on going from bad to worse for each separated group. Such a good season so far, three 10/10 episodes.

Samm 26-10-2015 09:21 PM

Spoiler:

Amazing Episode, I was shocked when Glenn died I couldn't even take any think in, I love Glenn but I'd rather they would take him out rather then Maggie because Maggie is the only one left from the farm :worry:

Babayaro. 26-10-2015 09:29 PM

This show just keeps on getting better, another superb episode. About the Glenn death, I don't think it was real. Everything just seems a bit off tbh. Apparently he wasn't on Talking Dead and he wasn't given that tribute thing that characters get when they die. I suspect he survived somehow and either gets rescued by or stumbles across a new group and shows up towards the end of the series. Also, I may be clutching at straws here but Michonne said something earlier in the episode like "Have you ever been covered in so much blood that you don't know that it's yours, or your friends?" :shrug:

Amy Jade 26-10-2015 11:22 PM

Just going off The Talking Dead Glenn is alive and apparently the walkers were tearing the other guy apart.

I've seen a fan theory on IMDb that he crawls under the trash can but it makes little sense to me.

I like Glenn but if he is dead then fair play to the writers for having the balls to kill off a major character in the 3rd episode of a series, it really goes to show how at risk every character is and makes you invest in their journey more.

Locke. 26-10-2015 11:39 PM

Just watched it, Glenn is definitely alive. Nicholas falls directly on top of him, and if you look at the walkers' hands they are a good few inches up from Glenn's chest, it's Nicholas they are tearing apart. Of course in real life they'd just chew through Nicholas and then start on Glenn, but if that was to happen in the show they'd have shown it. I want him to be dead just for realism's sake, but he's not.

Incredible episode though. When they deliver a run of episodes like this it's definitely one of the best shows on TV, it's just a shame they always deliver runs of terrible episodes as well. Rick though >>> Runs about 10 miles to that van and still twats two guys and puts down 3 others. More characters need to start being as ruthless as him.

Brother Leon 27-10-2015 02:16 AM

Watching it again, it is visually clear that it wasn't actually him being ate. It's a cop out though, because they would have to around to him anyway.

Niamh. 27-10-2015 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Leon (Post 8249388)
Watching it again, it is visually clear that it wasn't actually him being ate. It's a cop out though, because they would have to around to him anyway.

Yeah they would have started eating his head straight away anyway, it's not like the Zombies are saying to eachother "wait now guys don't be greedy, we have to finish the first one before we start on the second" :nono: also there was about 500 Zombies around him, there's no way on earth he could escape that without a bite

Ammi 27-10-2015 11:10 AM

...I'm starting to think that they could have it that he's not dead, so long as the way he escapes is believable and not too silly but reading about his death in the comics, I think that I would rather he stayed dead now because this was sad and upsetting enough...

Niamh. 27-10-2015 11:12 AM

I just don't get how they could possibly put forward an explanation for him getting away at all nevermind getting away without a single bite Ammi, I mean he was completely trapped and on the ground

Ammi 27-10-2015 11:17 AM

...my OH just watched all 3 episodes back to back yesterday and he said straight away that it was obvious that it wasn't him being eaten and that he would probably crawl under the dumpster but obviously you wouldn't see that until it's flashbacked later on...the shot was all slow motion but he could have crawled out from underneath Nicholas in seconds and they were virtually touching the dumpster...then maybe the horn sounded again and their attention was diverted..?..

Niamh. 27-10-2015 11:20 AM

Yeah Gav said that too but It's still stupid to believe that he could have fell into that many Zombies and not a single one of them got in even a tiny bite

Ammi 27-10-2015 11:26 AM

..we only had a head shot of him and he could have been completely covered..(apart from his head obviously..) with Nicholas' body and in seconds removed himself...I know it sounds a bit dumb and unbelievable, part of me thinks it's just wishful thinking but then, I'd rather he died this way also, so...

..I don't think they'd have a main character like him just turn and then only be recognised afterward by the others/his death not witnessed...

Brother Leon 27-10-2015 02:53 PM

The only thing that would slightly make sense is if the guts he got covered in blended him in so th Zombies don't see him, but even then..his face was sticking out to be bit into :laugh:

Niamh. 27-10-2015 02:57 PM

Yeah Leon his whole head was right there, practically on a plate for all them Walkers

Iceman 27-10-2015 03:38 PM

I really want Rick to have been bitten.