ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=647)
-   -   Lets all stab Chris time (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=258105)

abhorson 19-07-2014 08:02 PM

Not so much a coward, just playing the game to what he thinks was his benefit.

Might give him a favour for a week or so with the so-called call kids, but not long term and certainly not with many of the GBP.

But for an extra week, wise play.

For long term, stupid play.

Toy Soldier 19-07-2014 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhorson (Post 7073845)
Not so much a coward, just playing the game to what he thinks was his benefit.

Might give him a favour for a week or so with the so-called call kids, but not long term and certainly not with many of the GBP.

But for an extra week, wise play.

For long term, stupid play.

For long term play, directly and openly taking on Helen on a daily basis would be the sensible option. Buy I don't think he has the balls for that. You'd have to treat the whole experience like going off to war, because it would be a daily battle and a very uncomfortable place to live :joker:.

chuff me dizzy 19-07-2014 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 7074049)
For long term play, directly and openly taking on Helen on a daily basis would be the sensible option. Buy I don't think he has the balls for that. You'd have to treat the whole experience like going off to war, because it would be a daily battle and a very uncomfortable place to live :joker:.

its not about balls, its about personality

mrflibble 20-07-2014 02:00 AM

Quote:

I don't think it's about balls, but Helen is just a weak and aggressive person. She's like a dying animal fighting off anyone who comes near her. She won't listen to anyone, so there's no point being completely direct with her. No matter how big your balls are, it's a fruitless exercise. The only way to live with her is to just be cordial and tiptoe around her because anything will set her off.

I don't actually think many of the housemates are that two-faced; Danielle was one of the biggest ones. Everyone in the house mainly maintains a friendly and polite relationship with people they don't like or get on with and bitch/vent to BB or their close friends in the house. That does not make people two faced, it makes them human. These so-called 'tell it to your face' people are like Helen above, weak and aggressive. It's a territorial move to scare off others and is not honest or ballsy. In turn, Chris shows more strength in keeping himself restrained and trying to see past the negative aspects of these people and be friendly with all of them. Most of them are hypocritical, however, as they say that they're always direct and upfront and then go bitch behind people's backs and then get defensive when someone else bitches about them. Chris has never said he doesn't bitch, every time he has he goes 'now I'm joining in with the bitching'. He is genuinely a nice guy, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have bad things to say about people because he's human as well. We don't see many of other people's DR rants/opinions, likely due to the fact they're not as articulate or amusing as Chris's and/or because they're probably bitching to their friends about the same things already.

I know this isn't the Chris is two-faced thread, but I feel it's relevant here as well :P

vixenk99 20-07-2014 02:02 AM

I quite like Chris. I think he's not into confrontation because how on earth could you win with these people? Try to bring up something in conversation and they're (the majority) apt to rip his head off. I'd be very much like him...be civil and pleasant with everyone, stay away from drama, say what I really feel in the DR. Tho the DR isn't even a safe place anymore *sigh*

duclos 20-07-2014 04:32 AM

Pav, Pav, Pav....I hated you already cause you're a snooze fest. Now your ganging up on my boy Chris? GET OUT OF THE HOUSE!

Ammi 20-07-2014 04:50 AM

Quote:

..yeah I agree, that would be just too much for anyone because it wouldn't just be taking on Helen on a daily basis which would be exhausting enough and you would have to have an armoured vehicle to protect you from her barrage of abuse..it would also be isolating yourself from her gang as well..I think the most we can hope for is that housemates occasionally stand up to her when she's at her worst and being awful to someone and credit to any of them who do...Ash is the one who I have the littlest of respect for because he's just been so happy to coast his time in her shadow and offered very little ion his own right....