ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   TV Chat (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway [7PM - ITV] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=220495)

Jordan. 23-03-2013 07:11 PM

These flops need to stop

Me. I Am Salman 23-03-2013 07:12 PM

Blue :worship: I used to LOVE this when I was younger

Jordan. 23-03-2013 07:17 PM

Kerry Katona trending already, all the abuse :laugh3:

Black Dagger 23-03-2013 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salman! (Post 5902645)
Blue :worship: I used to LOVE this when I was younger

One Love is my jam :love:

Brother Leon 23-03-2013 07:22 PM

Blue`>>>>

Other two groups are poo.

Jack_ 23-03-2013 07:26 PM

Amazing show tonight, best of the series so far :worship:

Talk about nostalgia with Five and Blue :love: not really bothered about Atomic Kitten though. Five should've done 'Keep On Movin' tbh. And PJ and Duncan :laugh2:

Marsh. 23-03-2013 07:36 PM

They all seem like "Dad dancers" now, it's not a good look.

But Ant and Dec completely upstaged them at the end. Lol, it was the best one.

joeysteele 23-03-2013 08:12 PM

It was a really good show tonight and the end of it was amazing apart from Kerry Katona, she was like a spare part.
Great too to see Ant and Dec perform again. Real entertainment tonight, no doubt on that one for me.

Jack_ 24-03-2013 06:31 PM

Last night's show was the highest rated of the series so far with a 7.7m average and peak of 8.8m (all including +1). Brilliant ratings :D

Hope it holds up well next week and beats The Voice, but I doubt it will.

Jack_ 30-03-2013 02:32 PM

Some good news...

Quote:

Ant & Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway to return in 2014

ITV today announces the recommission of Ant & Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway, confirming that the hugely popular series, from the twelve time National TV Award winners, is to return to screens in 2014.

Produced by ITV Studios, Ant & Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway is currently averaging an impressive 7.1 million so far this series; making it the show’s most watched series since 2005.

Ant & Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway exploded back onto screens this February with a host of huge scale stunts, hilarious sketches, and appearances from a whole host of A List stars.

Cameras have been turned on members of the public as the Geordie duo have sprung surprises on both the studio audience and viewers live around the UK, with plenty of amazing prizes on offer.

Countless celebrities, from Alan Carr, David Walliams, Ashley Roberts, Sharon Osborne to Sir Terry Wogan have been live in the studio each week; introducing or taking part in the show and the challenges.

There have been laugh out loud antics in I'm a Celebrity Get Out Of Me Ear with Emma Bunton, Aled Jones, and Louis Walsh talking into a banana.

The nation have fallen in love with a new Little Ant and Dec, who have interviewed a host of names including Mila Kunis and Simon Cowell.

Each episode has rounded off with a show-stopping End Of The Show Show, including Robbie Williams, the cast of Riverdance and the now legendary one time performance of Let’s Get Ready to Rhumble; which has subsequently rocketed up the charts.

Ant said, "We've been overwhelmed by the positive reaction to this series, especially after four years off air."

Dec added, "We've absolutely loved every minute of the shows this year and can't wait to get working on another series for next year. "

Peter Fincham, ITV’s Director of Television said,
"Ant and Dec are entertainers at the very top of their game and we couldn't be more proud to have them on ITV. The team have delivered a triumphant series and we look forward to bringing our audience more of their inimitable brand of fast paced, family entertainment next year."

Elaine Bedell, ITV’s Director of Entertainment and Comedy said,
"Takeaway has burst back into the schedule this year with some brilliant, original and inventive pieces. It is a great tribute to Ant and Dec, and to the team, that it feels so fresh - and its success has shown there is still very much an enduring audience appetite for high quality, prime time entertainment on Saturday nights."

Siobhan Greene, Director of Entertainment, ITV Studios said,
“Ant and Dec's talent is dazzling and as a production team we are all so proud to be part of a show that is entertaining the nation every Saturday night."

The recommission has been ordered by ITV’s Director of Television, Peter Fincham, and ITV’s Director of Entertainment and Comedy, Elaine Bedell.

Ant & Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway is executive produced by Siobhan Greene, Richard Cowles and Becca Walker. The Series Producer is Pete Ogden, the Senior Producer is Gemma Nightingale and the series is directed by Chris Power.
ITV Press Centre

:D :D :D

Jack_ 30-03-2013 05:55 PM

5 minutes :D can't wait for the Piers Morgan and Simon Cowell undercover tonight!

This takes preference over The Voice purely because it's live.

Black Dagger 30-03-2013 05:56 PM

Simon and Peirs vom

Voice it is.

Me. I Am Salman 30-03-2013 05:59 PM

Michael Buble vom

arista 30-03-2013 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_ (Post 5912849)
5 minutes :D can't wait for the Piers Morgan and Simon Cowell undercover tonight!

This takes preference over The Voice purely because it's live.

Bang On Right Jack

Jack_ 30-03-2013 06:19 PM

These audience surprise items get better each week :laugh2: :laugh2:

And Simon's setting up Piers, that will be funny :nono:

Shaun 30-03-2013 06:25 PM

the News at 10 past 7 thing was actually funny :o -hasn't really enjoyed it since week 1 :laugh:-

GiRTh 30-03-2013 06:42 PM

Dec is so gay.

Jack_ 30-03-2013 11:05 PM

I liked tonight's End of The Show Show :love: although it still doesn't beat this pre-titles sketch in the same pub from back in the day <3

I'm also glad that guy won the ads, what a great thing to win aged 19 :amazed:

Jack_ 31-03-2013 04:35 PM

So, last night's ratings...

Averages:
The Voice - 6.24m (26.9%)
Saturday Night Takeaway - 6.7m (28.7%) excluding +1, 7.19m (30.9%) including +1

Peaks:
The Voice - 8.15m
Saturday Night Takeaway - 7.7m excluding +1, 8.23m including +1

Pleasantly surprised! Excellent news though :D seems Takeaway has a loyal audience <3

Jack_ 06-04-2013 05:45 PM

Last show of the series tonight :( it's gone so quickly!

I think Kazanne may enjoy tonight's episode...

Quote:

7/7. With Jonathan Ross in the voiceover booth, the Geordie duo present more entertainment, surprises and competitions, and battle it out one final time in Ant v Dec: Into the Unknown. The cast of Jersey Boys perform at the end of the show, Little Ant and Dec interview film star Gerard Butler and one member of the studio audience plays for the chance to take home the contents of a commercial break in Win the Ads. Last in the series.
Quote:

@antanddec
A #SNT guest fest tonight @ImAshleyRoberts @wossy, Louis Walsh, Jezza Kyle, Gerard Butler, Jersey Boys and @robbiewilliams! It's a belter. D
https://twitter.com/antanddec/status/320576511226818560

arista 06-04-2013 05:50 PM

should be good

ITV1HD

Black Dagger 06-04-2013 05:56 PM

Ew no thanks hehe.

arista 06-04-2013 06:02 PM

On Now

Ninastar 06-04-2013 06:04 PM

I don't want it to end! Feels like it's only just begun :'(

Marc 06-04-2013 06:14 PM

This is brilliant :laugh2: