ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chat and Games (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   TiBB's Unanimous: The Auditions Thread (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31643)

*M*a*TT*H*ew* 02-04-2007 12:24 PM

I will soon be sending U2Us to the 8 contestants. If you don't get a U2U by Wednesday, you won't be going into the Bunker on Wednesday night 7.30pm.

*M*a*TT*H*ew* 02-04-2007 12:25 PM

Also, the Discussion Thread and other Polls that are only accessible to the viewers will be in the General Chat forum.

SiMoN! 02-04-2007 01:48 PM

just so everyone knows can you post what going to happen and the rules again

then the people who are in it no what they have to do

*M*a*TT*H*ew* 02-04-2007 01:58 PM

The Rules

Here are the basic rules that each of the 12 participants (if you apply) will agree to live by for the next week:

1) You are allowed to discuss your tactics, gameplans and voting schemes to other playmates.
2) You must take part in all discussions and tasks that are set by me.
3) You must vote or nominate when asked to by me.
4) You are not allowed to make contact with the discussion thread, including viewing and posting.
5) You are not allowed to cross over the divide.
6) You must be online 24 hours after you enter the bunker.
7) If you break any of the rules, you may face outcasting, eviction or the money being reduced.
8) You must visit the Confessionals Room (via U2U) every day.
9) You must make sure that your decision is UNANIMOUS.

*M*a*TT*H*ew* 02-04-2007 01:59 PM

9 people enter "The Bunker", which is a building that the contestants stay in for a week.
Once they are in there, they will be there to fight for the £1,000,000 prize fund. But there is a catch - they must all agree on who gets it with tactics, gameplaying, scheming and some levels of bitchiness.
They will be given different tasks, which will give each other some more ideas as to whom should win or who is more worthy of it.
If the participants can't make a unanimous decision, then they will have to choose an outcast, so the person with the votes from the other contestants will then not be able to win the prize money, but will still remain the bunker and still has a say as to whom should win.

But, in my version, there will be some differences. They will be divides, splitting the bunker up to cause tension, the public can actual evicted a contestant permenantly, etc...

*M*a*TT*H*ew* 02-04-2007 03:37 PM

Because there aren't anymore applicants, auditions are now finished and close and I will shortly choose te contestants!

*M*a*TT*H*ew* 02-04-2007 03:38 PM

This will now be closed, with more details in the General Chat forum

Emilee 02-04-2007 05:31 PM

Can i just ask....

What does UNANOMOUS mean? :whistle:

Bells 02-04-2007 05:33 PM

–adjective
1. of one mind; in complete agreement; agreed.
2. characterized by or showing complete agreement: a unanimous vote.

Emilee 02-04-2007 05:37 PM

Thanks Ash. So its basicially an agreement.

Legend 02-04-2007 06:05 PM

I was too slow of the mark with this one, i'd say 'maybe next time' but that's GCSE time so i'll have to apply for the 3rd one. :joker:

Quote:

Originally posted by Emilee
Thanks Ash. So its basicially an agreement.
Yeah, but EVERYONE has to agree on it.

Sam 02-04-2007 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Crikilburn
The Rules

[/b]
thats everyone out of it lol

Princess 02-04-2007 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by snig
Quote:

The Rules

[/b]
Do you mean be on for 24 hours staright?Thats not gonna be physically possible for the contestants!

Legend 02-04-2007 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Princess
Quote:

Originally posted by snig
Quote:

The Rules

[/b]
Do you mean be on for 24 hours staright?Thats not going to be physically possible for the contestants!
He means that 24 hours after the show launches, you must have made an appearance.

Bells 02-04-2007 06:18 PM

What's with the bold typing?

Legend 02-04-2007 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ash
What's with the bold typing?
I didn't bold mine, it just came up like that...

Emilee 02-04-2007 06:21 PM

LOL I no thats what i dont get....

Rory 02-04-2007 10:45 PM

Is this based off of that show Unanimous over in the US that came on like a year ago? I was so glad that the purse designer won!