ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB22 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=730)
-   -   Roxanne on Jeremy vine: discuss! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=346520)

rusticgal 03-09-2018 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10196392)
anyone watch it?

me...she said that having watched the footage when she got out... she realises she was wrong...:shrug: and her main regret was saying it was deliberate and shes sorry.

So she had to watch it to realise he didn't hit her....moron.

Of course shes full of apologies....she has no choice..thats her only path. We then got the story of past violence and how sensitive she is to that sort of behaviour around her....why no one mentioned she spent most of her time play fighting and play boxing with Ben which put that whole excuse to bed..

I hope she doesn't get too many of these platforms...she needs to disappear into oblivion...nasty little bitch.

chuff me dizzy 03-09-2018 09:49 AM

They can all put their kid gloves back in the drawer now ....What a pathetic interview

arista 03-09-2018 09:51 AM

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/

Video clip

AnnieK 03-09-2018 09:52 AM

What I got from that interview really is she is not sorry that she did it, but sorry that's its affected her life like it has. There was so much PR speak and rehearsed elements in it. Jamelia was emotional and obviously affected by it.

LeatherTrumpet 03-09-2018 09:52 AM

So she is saying:

I lied about the punches and they did not hurt

I lied to fellow housemates about the force

I lied about being worried about my safety

I lied about the intent

I deliberately tried to ruin a persons career through sheer vindictiveness

When I realised that no one believed me and I would not get away with it I reversed ny position and now am apologising?

did I mess anything?

Elliot 03-09-2018 09:53 AM

She’s trending again, assuming because of her appearance

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 10196535)
So she is saying:

I lied about the punches and they did not hurt

I lied to fellow housemates about the force

I lied about being worried about my safety

I lied about the intent

I deliberately tried to ruin a persons career through sheer vindictiveness

When I realised that no one believed me and I would not get away with it I reversed ny position and now am apologising?

did I mess anything?

Nope

chuff me dizzy 03-09-2018 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnnieK (Post 10196534)
What I got from that interview really is she is not sorry that she did it, but sorry that's its affected her life like it has. There was so much PR speak and rehearsed elements in it. Jamelia was emotional and obviously affected by it.

Not sorry she did it, just sorry she got caught out !

Twosugars 03-09-2018 09:54 AM

what a scheming creature
I wish someone took her to court, she's done this trick many times before by the look of things

Elliot 03-09-2018 09:55 AM

Ryan’s family or even Ryan himself should sue her

chuff me dizzy 03-09-2018 09:57 AM

My daughter has just told me, shes down to be in our local pantomime this year,I wonder if they will pull her out ?

poppsywoppsy 03-09-2018 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 10196525)
me...she said that having watched the footage when she got out... she realises she was wrong...:shrug: and her main regret was saying it was deliberate and shes sorry.

So she had to watch it to realise he didn't hit her....moron.

Of course shes full of apologies....she has no choice..thats her only path. We then got the story of past violence and how sensitive she is to that sort of behaviour around her....why no one mentioned she spent most of her time play fighting and play boxing with Ben which put that whole excuse to bed..

I hope she doesn't get too many of these platforms...she needs to disappear into oblivion...nasty little bitch.

I wouldn't watch it

But, hasn't she done what the fully practiced arch bitch Katie Hopkins told her to do to the letter.

A worthy apprentice, in the worst way possible.

GoldHeart 03-09-2018 09:59 AM

Quote:

I'm watching it on +1 now

Nancy. 03-09-2018 10:00 AM

Quote:

That's precisely how I interpreted it, Anne. I wouldn't be surprised if she had an earpiece in the whole time. The fact that she spent the majority talking about herself instead of Ryan said it all.

joeysteele 03-09-2018 10:14 AM

She should have no airtime on the issue.
She's got what she deserved as to a hostile reaction to her lies.
Just keep her off the screens for me, she can't be trusted at all in my view.
That may be harsh but people need to be aware of the destruction to anyone's lives that totally false and vindictive accusations can result.
Even worse had there been no footage as was said.

Thankfully this vile liar was caught out by said footage.

Aaliyah 03-09-2018 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 10196549)
My daughter has just told me, shes down to be in our local pantomime this year,I wonder if they will pull her out ?

Where is that please? If it goes ahead I’ve got a surprise for her. I’ll be getting tickets

chuff me dizzy 03-09-2018 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaliyah (Post 10196579)
Where is that please? If it goes ahead I’ve got a surprise for her. I’ll be getting tickets

Doncaster Cast theatre, Ive looked online it doesn't mention her, I've asked my daughter how she knows

Vanessa 03-09-2018 10:24 AM

I don't think she will be on that panto. Apparently some of the actors have refused to work with her?

chuff me dizzy 03-09-2018 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaliyah (Post 10196579)

https://www.express.co.uk/entertainm...ch-Ryan-Thomas

She's not on in Doncaster, she's in Cinderella at Chesterfield just up the road from Doncaster

Robodog 03-09-2018 10:28 AM

21 people coming out saying about similar incidents with Roxanne in the past,

but......WHAT A MASSIVE COINCIDENCE that she is finally sorry NOW,

now that there is actual footage of her latest incident, which the whole nation has seen, now that her plan has totally backfired.

WHAT A COINCIDENCE, that she happens to feel sorry now eh?

:think::think::think:

chuff me dizzy 03-09-2018 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robodog (Post 10196601)

now that there is actual footage of her latest incident, which the whole nation has seen, now that her plan has totally backfired.

21..... WTAF ??????

Vanessa 03-09-2018 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robodog (Post 10196601)

I think she has some serious issues. Needs to get help and stop taking it out on innocent people :fist:

Robodog 03-09-2018 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 10196602)
21..... WTAF ??????

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebri...y-one-13182358

Not 21 people saying the exact same as thing Ryan, but 21 emmerdale stars speaking out against her

Clearly there is issues and a legacy of upset and bad practice from her

poppsywoppsy 03-09-2018 10:37 AM

But don't you know, 21 people can all be explained as a backlash after CBB.

Not that it was the truth.

Elliot 03-09-2018 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poppsywoppsy (Post 10196614)
But don't you know, 21 people can all be explained as a backlash after CBB.

Not that it was the truth.

God it actually pissed me off when they implied that. We all know it’d be the complete opposite if this was about a certain other subject :hehe:

hijaxers 03-09-2018 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 10196538)
Not sorry she did it, just sorry she got caught out !

Yeah Chuff basically you just hit the nail right on the head