ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Labour Council Women showing her tits to much (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=265984)

bitontheslide 09-10-2014 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 7314344)
As a Council Woman
it Fecking is
mate

Here is the thing Arista, she is a council woman, voted in to that position by the people she represents. Her dress sense didn't start at the beginning of the week, the people knew what she was like when they voted for her. Clearly, as she was voted in, they are not so 1 dimensional as those using slanderous terms try attempt to criticise her.

kirklancaster 09-10-2014 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 7314867)
Here is the thing Arista, she is a council woman, voted in to that position by the people she represents. Her dress sense didn't start at the beginning of the week, the people knew what she was like when they voted for her. Clearly, as she was voted in, they are not so 1 dimensional as those using slanderous terms try attempt to criticise her.

:clap1::clap1::clap1:

GiRTh 09-10-2014 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kizzy (Post 7314092)
Why because you work in a specific field are you considered public property?
I don't see why here personal snaps on her personal account affect her professional competency.

If I was having an operation and the surgeon had taken pics in a bikini on holiday it wouldn't affect my decision to let her operate.

To be in a job where she deal with such serious issues and to act like a 15 year old taking selfies of her tits, its up to her; I cant do anything about it but I dont think its appropriate and it looks like we differ in this view

GiRTh 09-10-2014 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 7314229)
To be fair, I don't think it's so much about how she dresses as it is about her taking deliberate "boob selfies" (face and chest, taken from a slightly elevated angle, emphasizing cleavage) BUT I guess that doesn't really matter, because if she wants to take boob selfies and tweet them that's her business. Like I said earlier I find it a bit "teenagery" for an adult woman to be doing, but it's hardly a big deal.

I agree with this. I think its a bit childish but its up to her. She's incredibly naive if she thought she was never gonna get criticism; which is yet another reason not to take her seriously.

Marsh. 09-10-2014 04:43 PM

7 pages. :joker:

Kizzy 09-10-2014 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GiRTh (Post 7315083)
To be in a job where she deal with such serious issues and to act like a 15 year old taking selfies of her tits, its up to her; I cant do anything about it but I dont think its appropriate and it looks like we differ in this view

It's 2014, councillors are female, they have cleavages and phones....
Looks that way :laugh:

GiRTh 09-10-2014 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kizzy (Post 7315756)

And I pointed out quite clearly that I didnt care if it was a man or woman. This behavior is too childish for someone in that position,

joeysteele 09-10-2014 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 7314867)

Nice one, well said.

Kizzy 09-10-2014 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GiRTh (Post 7315769)
And I pointed out quite clearly that I didnt care if it was a man or woman. This behavior is too childish for someone in that position,

What Wigan Councillor Robert Bleakley did was wrong and he gets to keep his job, are you suggesting that by taking a selfie this woman is in breach of duty?....

GiRTh 10-10-2014 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kizzy (Post 7315789)
What Wigan Councillor Robert Bleakley did was wrong and he gets to keep his job, are you suggesting that by taking a selfie this woman is in breach of duty?....

No

Amy Jade 10-10-2014 01:26 AM

3 bitter old bitches and flop heavy Jamelia attack woman for having better boobs than them.

Jamelia is a hypocrite especially because she was in pop videos (when she was relevant) wearing very little and posed for 'lads mags'.

I see no issue with her taking pictures with cleavage in the shot, she's hurting nobody at all and if people are offended then stop bloody looking.

Kizzy 10-10-2014 01:37 AM

It's actually laughable, so much for a progressive society, it's as bad as calling that gay couple not a 'regular' couple.. She takes selfies ergo she isn't a 'regular' Councillor.

Ammi 10-10-2014 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GiRTh (Post 7313619)
As a Councillor I would imagine she has to deal with very real, very grave issues. TBH if it was a man taking pics of himself looking ripped that was my Councillor I'd have the same issue. Its not about sexism this is about being taken seriously.
JSP can take it to a whole new level regarding the way she dresses and rape. I'm not agreeing with that I'm saying that as someone who has a very serious important job these types of picture are inappropriate and I;d say that if it was a man or woman.

..I wasn't sure what my thoughts were on this so I've been giving it a bit of though..and I think I agree with you, it would be the same if it was a male as well although I think it would be perceived differently though..?..maybe with a male it would be more 'laughed at' in a not taking him seriously way but with a female, it's more 'disapproval/dislike..' sort of thing..?..I do think that there may be a different reaction and females are a lot more actually criticised....anyway, I agree with you..in some jobs especially, these things are relevant...I mean, it wouldn't really be appropriate for me to show cleavage etc with my job and to post pics/selfies etc which were public wouldn't be good either..if I do it privately and without 'public access' to what I'm wearing then that's fine ..and she looks amazing/great body etc...but it's only going to make her be taken less seriously by distracting from her politics...that's fine if she doesn't mind that but I think to not be aware that would happen is very naive....

joeysteele 10-10-2014 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kizzy (Post 7315756)

I know, it is almost like we are going back a century after 2000,rather than gone forward into the 21st century.

Northern Monkey 10-10-2014 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StupidHoe (Post 7315843)
3 bitter old bitches and flop heavy Jamelia attack woman for having better boobs than them.

Jamelia is a hypocrite especially because she was in pop videos (when she was relevant) wearing very little and posed for 'lads mags'.

I see no issue with her taking pictures with cleavage in the shot, she's hurting nobody at all and if people are offended then stop bloody looking.

:clap1:

arista 10-10-2014 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StupidHoe (Post 7315843)

Never mind her.
JSP made the Valid Points

Feel The Force