ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Soaps (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=554)
-   -   EastEnders - Series 2. Sept 7. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=369599)

Denver 16-12-2020 06:38 PM

But one of a few that murdered someone innocent and has showed no remorse for it

Vanessa 16-12-2020 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Denver (Post 10970679)
But one of a few that murdered someone innocent and has showed no remorse for it

Stuart says hi.

Denver 16-12-2020 06:41 PM

Im not quite sure you understand what one of a few mean?

Vanessa 16-12-2020 06:42 PM

The Square is full of murderers. Take your pick.

Denver 16-12-2020 06:43 PM

Ben milled an innocent woman with a young child lets not try to make him some sort of saint he is the lowest of the low

Vanessa 16-12-2020 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Denver (Post 10970689)
Ben milled an innocent woman with a young child lets not try to make him some sort of saint he is the lowest if the lpw

And he's in good company on this show.

Marsh. 16-12-2020 06:44 PM

Who did Stuart murder that was innocent?

Denver 16-12-2020 06:44 PM

They need to kill him off a boring character who has had no character development in the last 3 regenerations just the same old circle constantly and its very boring

Vanessa 16-12-2020 06:46 PM

Anyway, can't wait for tomorrow episode.
And yes, I'm thinking Sharon is Ian attacker.

Marsh. 16-12-2020 06:50 PM

Sharon is definitely involved but if she is his actual attacker then they've gone one step further in not understanding her character at all.

Gstar 16-12-2020 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 10970691)
And he's in good company on this show.

Good company? He recently carried out a huge robbery with his own dad, the same man who is responsible for about 70% of his trauma over the years. His own boyfriend is secretly working with the police against him whilst his brother across the road despises him.

He’s in the worst company ever

Vanessa 16-12-2020 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gstar (Post 10970789)
Good company? He recently carried out a huge robbery with his own dad, the same man who is responsible for about 70% of his trauma over the years. His own boyfriend is secretly working with the police against him whilst his brother across the road despises him.

He’s in the worst company ever

What I mean is most people in the Square have done some crime.
There are only a few that haven't.

Amy Jade 16-12-2020 08:59 PM

Ben killed Heather in cold blood and left a young child without a mum he's a scumbag and been a terrible character for absolutely years.

People only like him now because the actor is semi attractive and full on gay, the same fan base who were obsessed with Robron on Emmerdull have moved onto Ben and Callum.

It's a shame really because Callum was likeable with Whitney but since the pairing up with Ben he's insufferable.

I hope both are killed off.

Gstar 16-12-2020 10:17 PM

Ben has pretty much served his purpose, if he’s on the square for the next year his character will reach the beyond repairing stage.

Louise was always the better sibling and Raymond is the new up and coming

Marsh. 16-12-2020 10:32 PM

I didn't get why Ben returned so soon anyway.

I was positive because, as much as I hate the character, Max Bowden is probably the strongest actor to have played him. But they've just taken him down the same predictable route. He should have stayed gone after January 2018 to come back when he was a lot older.

Amy Jade 16-12-2020 10:44 PM

Because Kate Oates seems to need a young gay couple in every series she produces and then proceeds to shoehorn them in to every single storyline she can

Marsh. 16-12-2020 11:01 PM

I wouldn't even mind if they could be bothered to invent NEW characters to do it with.

One of the reasons I'm so over the show is that everything is so tired. The only storylines character's are getting are repeats of stories they've had before such as Whitney's abuse, Ben feeling unworthy of Phil, Phil and his gun dramas that are not at all dramatic because they all follow the exact same formula. Even Denise is about to get another big retread of her own at Christmas, I won't mention it in case anyone doesn't want to be spoiled.

They've not done anything original their entire tenure so far but give us depressing abuse storylines and boring heists.

Don't get me started on the utter failure that is the Mick abuse plot. The whole show is just lazy.

Gstar 17-12-2020 12:26 AM

Whitney finally getting the man of her dreams after her dark past only for him to have an affair and leave her at the alter. Obviously feeling depressed and abandoned, having only a few weeks to recover before her abuse storyline gets brought to light again, causing all the memories of her past to flash back

It’s the scary fact that there’s a team who creates these stories and everyone in the room thought this was a good idea

Morgan. 17-12-2020 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 10971025)
I wouldn't even mind if they could be bothered to invent NEW characters to do it with.

One of the reasons I'm so over the show is that everything is so tired. The only storylines character's are getting are repeats of stories they've had before such as Whitney's abuse, Ben feeling unworthy of Phil, Phil and his gun dramas that are not at all dramatic because they all follow the exact same formula. Even Denise is about to get another big retread of her own at Christmas, I won't mention it in case anyone doesn't want to be spoiled.

They've not done anything original their entire tenure so far but give us depressing abuse storylines and boring heists.

Don't get me started on the utter failure that is the Mick abuse plot. The whole show is just lazy.

This is the worst story by far at the moment. I’m just so ....... confused??

Vanessa 17-12-2020 08:11 AM

I wonder if it's Tina who dies on Christmas Day.
Maybe the bullet hits her instead of Ian?

Denver 17-12-2020 08:23 AM

Isn't the bullet posted through the mail? I'm certain she is gonna be framed and leaves for prison

reece(: 17-12-2020 08:27 AM

Even with 18 minute episodes this show is boring the life out of me, only Rainie and Stuart have me interested.

Vanessa 17-12-2020 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Denver (Post 10971131)
Isn't the bullet posted through the mail? I'm certain she is gonna be framed and leaves for prison

Someone tries to kill Ian on Christmas Day.

Firewire 17-12-2020 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 10970681)
Stuart says hi.

What was that?

Gstar 17-12-2020 10:09 PM

Johnathan :love: :love:

I enjoyed the scene with Suki and Phil, she’s been growing on me recently