ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Big Brother USA Seasons 1 to 21 + CBB USA 1 & 2 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=627)
-   -   Big Brother 16 USA Episodes discussion Thread (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=254396)

Slevin 26-09-2014 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot (Post 7290133)
Nobody made the show because it was complete garbage, idk why this is being argued.

If Cody was a good dude, he wouldn't brag about one of his favorite past times being hitting on girls that he knows are married/in relationships just to piss their significant others off. If Cody was a good dude, he wouldn't look into the camera and say "sorry Tim! I know it's wrong but :shrug:" and then pull Christine in even closer. All Cody has going for him is a decent gene pool. His personality doesn't do him any favors, and his only traits are whining and sucking snot every 10 seconds.

i think its discussed and not argued and its completely fine that others have different opinions cause thats all it is.

Macie Lightfoot 26-09-2014 05:49 AM

alol more evidence about how stupid Cody is

Quote:

Rob: Were you aware of how close Derrick was to Victoria through most of the game?

Cody: Absolutely. I knew that she wasn't a benefit to his game in any way. I knew she wanted to have those conversations with people at the beginning of the game, and she tried to have them with me, but I didn't want to be locked in with one person. So Derrick had that father role with her. He looked at her like a younger sister. So I knew they were extremely close, but I knew there was no game relationship at all. At least to his benefit. He's just an extremely nice guy.
and if you want to hear some shade go right over Cody's head:

http://obsessedwithbb.tumblr.com/pos...ways-saying-he

safe to say Derrick took two goats to the end with him.

Macie Lightfoot 26-09-2014 06:07 AM

Listening to RHAP interviews, Derrick's such full of **** saying that Donny sealed his fate by not wanting to do the Team America mission where they had to vote against the house, and that Donny ~exposed himself~ with how he said it :rolleyes: even outside the house Derrick's still trying to pander to America for AFP like the twat he is. He's definitely still seething at Donny and Jocasta for not voting for him because the jury's job is to not be bitter, and then said a minute later that he'd vote for Victoria over Cody :rolleyes:

and then Cody's interview was dull and boring and up Derrick's ass, and Victoria's was hilarious. No surprises there.

Slevin 26-09-2014 07:03 AM

lol yea mentioned some this in an earlier post. Caleb making a fool of himself on twitter as well.

Razor 27-09-2014 11:20 AM

What a superb season and I had to laugh when Cody took Derek to the final two and basically handed Derek 500k.

zakman440 27-09-2014 04:13 PM

Just in case anyone wanted Frankie's face as a gif :joker::

http://fat.gfycat.com/HarmlessAcceptableHamster.gif

LukeB 27-09-2014 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zakman440 (Post 7292874)
Just in case anyone wanted Frankie's face as a gif :joker::

http://fat.gfycat.com/HarmlessAcceptableHamster.gif

:laugh3:

Raph 27-09-2014 05:19 PM

Hahaha zak that's priceless

LukeB 27-09-2014 05:20 PM

frankie makes everything about him
https://31.media.tumblr.com/31ea1e25...SQd1r6968m.gif

JerseyWins 27-09-2014 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot (Post 7290133)
If Cody was a good dude, he wouldn't brag about one of his favorite past times being hitting on girls that he knows are married/in relationships just to piss their significant others off. If Cody was a good dude, he wouldn't look into the camera and say "sorry Tim! I know it's wrong but :shrug:" and then pull Christine in even closer. All Cody has going for him is a decent gene pool. His personality doesn't do him any favors, and his only traits are whining and sucking snot every 10 seconds.

First part, yeah he's a douche for that. That's not a massive strike against him, though. If it is to you, fair enough. Second part doesn't mean anything... he never took it ANY further than what Christine was doing, and she's the one who was married. The fact he at least felt bad about it and said sorry is a positive. He never did anything wrong there in those situations and gave Tim some respect continuously saying it was just a friendship and never taking it too far. Even on Christine's part, she wasn't really cheating on Tim, it's just not a way she should be acting with a guy when she's married. The only way you can handle that situation in the house better than Cody did would be to literally push Christine away, and since he viewed it as strictly a friendship there's no real reason that he should do so anyway, especially on Big Brother.

If you don't like his personality fine. If you don't like a few of the things he's said/done either then fine there too. Just don't act like he's not generally a good person when he's shown nice characteristics over and over again and has continued to after the show. If he's a douche, he's definitely one of the nicest douches out there. :joker:

Macie Lightfoot 28-09-2014 01:19 AM

I don't take saying sorry as positive when he immediately follows it with "I know it's wrong but :shrug:" and then continues to put his hands all over her and hug her and pull her in tight and whatever else they did. The best handling of the situation would've been to not let it get that far.

And again, I still haven't seen any evidence of Cody being a good person or a nice guy or whatever. He's a dull, boring white male with "good looks" that let him get off easy, because he's low-level irritating and doesn't get any recognition for it at all.

Raph 28-09-2014 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerseyWins (Post 7294382)
First part, yeah he's a douche for that. That's not a massive strike against him, though. If it is to you, fair enough. Second part doesn't mean anything... he never took it ANY further than what Christine was doing, and she's the one who was married. The fact he at least felt bad about it and said sorry is a positive. He never did anything wrong there in those situations and gave Tim some respect continuously saying it was just a friendship and never taking it too far. Even on Christine's part, she wasn't really cheating on Tim, it's just not a way she should be acting with a guy when she's married. The only way you can handle that situation in the house better than Cody did would be to literally push Christine away, and since he viewed it as strictly a friendship there's no real reason that he should do so anyway, especially on Big Brother.

If you don't like his personality fine. If you don't like a few of the things he's said/done either then fine there too. Just don't act like he's not generally a good person when he's shown nice characteristics over and over again and has continued to after the show. If he's a douche, he's definitely one of the nicest douches out there. :joker:

This. Very well put man, Macie just likes argue for the sake of arguing :laugh:

LukeB 28-09-2014 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raph (Post 7294522)
This. Very well put man, Macie just likes argue for the sake of arguing :laugh:

I see no lies:laugh:

Macie Lightfoot 28-09-2014 07:23 AM

Not really :shrug: it's a discussion forum, I like to discuss BB.

LukeB 28-09-2014 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot (Post 7294598)
Not really :shrug: it's a discussion forum, I like to discuss BB.

Yes it is but i feel you like to argue with people, people are entitled to an opinion. You started an argument about me plussing nicole all the time, then you critised raph's rankings.

JerseyWins 28-09-2014 04:04 PM

Eh, I don't see a problem with it other than maybe being a little too aggressively for/against certain opinions but it's all good. :idc:

It would be kinda boring anyway if everyone agreed and no one pointed out disagreements. :laugh:

As far as Cody goes and not being a good/nice guy.... he has respected others and acted with kindness probably like, at least, 75% of the time I've seen him on the show and whenever I've seen the feeds or feed highlights on youtube, etc. Most recent example I could tell you that also confirmed to me it wasn't just an act or anything like that (which would be tough to act nice as often as he did in the first place) is his backyard interview with Jeff afterwards. If you disagree, there's nothing else to really argue or discuss, there's just a disagreement there on what each of us are seeing from him.

Braden 28-09-2014 04:18 PM

That's because Cody would probably tongue Jeff's arsehole if he had the opportunity.

reece(: 28-09-2014 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braden (Post 7295203)
That's because Cody would probably tongue Jeff's arsehole if he had the opportunity.

Read em :clap1:

Raph 28-09-2014 04:41 PM

I still think Cody is secretly gay :laugh:

LukeB 28-09-2014 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raph (Post 7295247)
I still think Cody is secretly gay :laugh:

:hehe:

Macie Lightfoot 29-09-2014 01:04 AM

Slevin 29-09-2014 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braden (Post 7295203)

:laugh:

Nick. 04-10-2014 10:48 PM

Watching Big Brother 16 launch night - Liking Amber & Nicole so far, already hate Frankie!

LukeB 04-10-2014 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LuckyTheBadger (Post 7307707)
Watching Big Brother 16 launch night - Liking Amber & Nicole so far, already hate Frankie!

enjoy :)
nicole :worship:

Nick. 04-10-2014 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 7307710)
enjoy :)
nicole :worship:

"Nicole, don't pee your pants"

I'm sure there's much more quirky lines to come from Nicole!