ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Music (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   MCFLY; Tom is engaged! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83597)

Nicky. 27-08-2009 07:38 PM

Haha! Check his stats out on YouTube already!

#1 - Most Subscribed (This Week)
#4 - Most Subscribed (This Week) - Global
#6 - Most Subscribed (This Month)

:bigsmile:

M X 27-08-2009 09:13 PM

Ah cool. :thumbs:

What happened with the fans death on Twitter because I heard one of them mocked the fan or something? :puzzled:

Nicky. 28-08-2009 12:25 AM

Ah, you mean Serah :sad:

What happened was, a few days after she died, a few of us tweeted Tom about it, then he replied and said he was sorry to hear about it and how sad it was..

Then about 2 weeks later, it was her funeral, and the last song played was 'The Last Song' by McFly... so that was her last song.

So then everyone who knew her started tweeting #serahslastsong , and it got into the TT's and everything, and Tom hadn't seen it. So the next day a load of Tom hate started for ignoring it, and then he replied to someone 'Ohhh, we're clever aren't we. I said how sorry I was about her a while ago, how much more do you want?'. Imagine having that said about your friend... everyone went nuts xD

Nicky. 31-08-2009 12:49 PM

They is writing music for a musical!!

Well, we know Tom is!

[/b]Quote:
******Macc_XX:

I read this Japanese music magazine called INROCK (I live in Japan... just FYI), and in this month's issue there was this interview with just Tom.
He was talking about how he was writing music for a musical, but he wouldn't spill much because he said that if he said it now on INROCK, it would spread all over Britain, even before everything was settled about this musical.

So yeah... the interview was written in Japanese & I suck at translation, so sorry if that was a bit confusing Razz

But I'm pretty sure that's what the orchestra's about! xox[/b]

and from the same person

Quote:

my explaining sucks, but if you read the actual article, it's pretty convincing... Tom's writing music for a musical! xD

but shhhhhh.... he obviously wants to keep it a secret Wink
and besides, you never know, but I could maybe, just possibly, mayyyyybe be wrong.

Eeeeeeeeeee!

SO exciting!

Nicky. 02-09-2009 05:11 PM

For Chewy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_sA9bmJrW0

:tongue:

Scarlett. 02-09-2009 05:27 PM

Yeyeyeyeyeyyeye

Nicky. 03-09-2009 02:35 PM

Yeyeyeyeye lol xD

From Heatworld

McFly are taking over the world!

Not content with having half the young ladies in the UK lusting after them, the McFly lads have now taken over the Latino ladies of the world, too. Well, they have if this latest award nod is anything to go by. Tom, Danny, Harry and Dougie have been nominated for Best International New Artist at the MTV Latin music awards – and they're the only UK act in the running for the awards (get them!). The boys are overjoyed with the news, even if it is for a new artist award. Tom joked on Twitter last night, "It's so awesome that we're nominated for a Latin MTV award. Kinda funny it's for newcomer...we've been a band for 6 years!" The lads are currently working on a brand new album – their second since they left their record label and set up on their own – and from what we've heard on the McGrapvine, it promises to be the boys' best work yet. If you'd like to register your vote for McFly to win their MTV Latin music award, you can do so by clicking here. Best of luck, lads!

http://www.heatworld.com/Article/12018

Nicky. 03-09-2009 03:29 PM

From today's Sun -

McFly The Flag

McFly are proving to be popular overseas - especially with latino ladies. The boys have spent six months cracking Latin America - and landed themselves a few award nods because of it....
Tom Fletcher, Danny Jones, Dougie Poynter and Harry Judd have been nominated for Best Internacional artist at the mtv latin music awards. they are the only UK act in the running for the award, which takes place in Bogota Columbia and LA on October 15th. They are up against US warblers Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, Ashley Tisdale and Aussies The Veronicas.

I hope they win, Danny and Harry are Lords.

Nicky. 03-09-2009 03:30 PM

Apparently something exciting is happening this weekend.... we will have to wait and see though... ooooo!

Tom has been saying he has left everything till the last min! >.<

M X 05-09-2009 03:31 PM

Oh, coz everyone said he mocked her death on Twitter.
:conf:

mcflyfan20091 09-09-2009 04:29 AM

new mcfly interview

from alliance-leicester website 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMjpRuJgyZ0

Nicky. 12-09-2009 05:17 PM

[rquote=2545062&tid=111219&author=MichaelSpears]Oh, coz everyone said he mocked her death on Twitter.
:conf:[/rquote]

He didn't... where did you hear it? :conf: Xx

Nicky. 12-09-2009 05:18 PM

[rquote=2556753&tid=111219&author=mcflyfan20091]new mcfly interview

from alliance-leicester website 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMjpRuJgyZ0[/rquote]

Lol... thanks?

Saw that like, the other day, posted it on Street Team...

Bit weird making an account on a Big Brother forum to post in here? But hey xD Xx

Nicky. 14-09-2009 02:51 PM

Danny will be on All Star Family Fortunes on 4th October! YEYE Xx

Nicky. 18-09-2009 05:34 PM

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile:

I'm so excited! :hello::hello::hello::hello:

Tom tweeted - The next year is going to be VERY exciting for McFLY fans ;)

Makes Nicky happy :')

Nicky. 20-09-2009 08:42 PM

I heard 7 songs on the phone tonight <3 7 SONGS! <3 amazinggggggggggggg :bigsmile:

Nicky. 21-09-2009 10:29 PM

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOMGGGG!

Excuse caps, but OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

I'm the happiest girl on earth right now.. (ok, well my friend might be a tadge more happy)

BUT!

My friend lives in Holland, and we were messing around on MSN a few weeks ago, and she said that if she meets them again (she met them 3 times last time they were out there) she will take a pic with a sign saying 'I love Nicky Jones' SOOO..... after alot of texts and phone calls THERE IS A PICTURE OF TOM AND HARRY WITH THE SIGN! AHHHHHHHHHHH! and Tom signed the back, and she is going to post it to me!

I'm dieing right now, this is one of the best moment of my life!

King Gizzard 21-09-2009 10:30 PM

bless your cotton socks

Nicky. 21-09-2009 10:33 PM

Shame nobody on here realises how amazing this is for me!

This is better than a tweet from them, at a margin a phone call from the gig... this is just, amazing! <3

Princess 21-09-2009 10:46 PM

Nicky thats fecking amazing!!!!!!!!!!

Nicky. 21-09-2009 10:51 PM

Wheyyyyyyyy! The only person who will care! I was waiting for you!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!! This is amazingggggggggggg! Imagine if it was TT, and then I think you would be about where I am right now!! I'm shaking!

Princess 21-09-2009 10:52 PM

I'm shaking purely thinking about if it was TT,haha!

Soooo happy for you Nicky :hug:

King Gizzard 21-09-2009 10:53 PM

cause its times like these remind me..that i gotta keep my feet on the ground

Nicky. 21-09-2009 11:03 PM

Exactly right Nathan! aha! ;)

andand yeayea Laura!! I was on the phone to her, and I couldn't speak! Her first language is dutch, so it's hard for her to understand me ****zing out like a weirdo! I think she will understand! xD

I have school tomorrow, I need to wait up for her!
Xx

Princess 21-09-2009 11:04 PM

Haha I think obsessive **** is an international language Nick :P I don't know how you'll ever sleep :laugh: THEY KNOW YOU EXIST! Arghhhh