ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   I MISS RACHEL FROM BB9 :( (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100861)

MattBlake 24-07-2009 11:18 AM

I MISS RACHEL FROM BB9 :(

I really am missing the best winner and housemate EVER, Rachel. The house is so boring without her. She was a BB legend, and no housemate will EVER be better than her. Miss ya Rachel!

Tom 24-07-2009 11:19 AM

LOL I can think of about 100 better housemates :whistle:

Harry! 24-07-2009 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by MattBlake
I really am missing the best winner and housemate EVER, Rachel. The house is so boring without her. She was a BB legend, and no housemate will EVER be better than her. Miss ya Rachel!
Your kidding me , right?

Jack_ 24-07-2009 11:20 AM

Quote:

:laugh3:

karezza 24-07-2009 11:20 AM

Quote:

Rachel Rice is the Antichrist.

DiamondDogTags 24-07-2009 11:20 AM

lol. I know if BB want ratings throw in Rachel!! :flowers:

Sam1994 24-07-2009 11:20 AM

Quote:

I wish she was in there but there are a couple of other housemates from last year I'd rather see in there than her. :spin:

MattBlake 24-07-2009 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Harry.
Quote:

Your kidding me , right?
Not at all. She was amazing. Her kindness beats any arguments or entertainment any Bb10 housemate could even think of. :)

Blueisthecolour 24-07-2009 11:22 AM

She's in there, she's just changed her name to Hira and has kicked the habit of eating 10 bags of grapes each day.

MattBlake 24-07-2009 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sam1994
Quote:

I wish she was in there but there are a couple of other housemates from last year I'd rather see in there than her. :spin:
Yeah! Cookie Kat, Rachel, Darnell and Rex too :D

karezza 24-07-2009 11:22 AM

Rachel Rice is one of the fakest housemates ever & she doesn't have a personality.

:pat:

Blink_Me 24-07-2009 11:22 AM

Who's Rachel?

NettoSuperstar! 24-07-2009 11:23 AM

Boring without her?? Does not compute lol

Jackie 24-07-2009 11:23 AM

Racheal wasn't exactly the life and soul of the party was she?If she went back in what would she do to stir up the house?

MattBlake 24-07-2009 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by karezza
Rachel Rice is one of the fakest housemates ever & she doesn't have a personality.

Rachel is anything BUT fake. I know her personally and she's a lovely person so hush up :)

DrunkerThanMoses 24-07-2009 11:23 AM

Mrs Rice was a brillent winenr... nice kind women.. much better then that vile monster called mickey..... ah even his name makes me wont to vomit :sad:

Blueisthecolour 24-07-2009 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by karezza

That's true, but it doesn't matter apparently.

Because she's so "nice".

Jack_ 24-07-2009 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Blueisthecolour
She's in there, she's just changed her name to Hira and has kicked the habit of eating 10 bags of grapes each day.
LOL, so true. :joker: Rachel Rice is the worst winner, of anything, ever.

If I wanted to see nice people I'd go see my friends, I watch TV to be entertained and Rachel bored me to sleep. People that think she's entertaining are deluded.

Rex, Mikey and Luke were the true winners last year.

DrunkerThanMoses 24-07-2009 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Jack_
Quote:

If I wanted to see nice people I'd go see my friends, I watch TV to be entertained and Rachel bored me to sleep. People that think she's entertaining are deluded.

Luke? Mikey? **** off they were terrible human beings, no souls at all. Rex was oaky!

bigbrothermad123 24-07-2009 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Tom
LOL I can think of about 100 better housemates :whistle:
I agree ! :sleep:

Chels 24-07-2009 11:27 AM

going by your favourites in things such as X-Factor etc... i think you just like people with the name rachel?

MattBlake 24-07-2009 11:28 AM

Quote:

Rachel and Hira are COMPLETELY different. Hira's allright, but Rachel was AMAZING. Rachel is much nicer and genuine than Hira... Hira just isn't shown on the HL show cause she truly is boring. Rachel was super entertainment :D

bigbrothermad123 24-07-2009 11:28 AM

Quote:

Quote:

I agree with accpet from Mikey. :dance:

Jack_ 24-07-2009 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ImDrunkerThenMoses
Quote:

Quote:

Luke? Mikey? **** off they were terrible human beings, no souls at all. Rex was oaky!
Might have been terrible, but God they were funny, and entertaining at least. I'll never forget Mikey's 'story' or when he got hit by a baseball.

Now how I'd pay money to see Rachel get hit by one. :cheer2:

Blueisthecolour 24-07-2009 11:30 AM

Fair enough.

I'm just off to look up "entertainment" in the dictionary, it obviously doesn't mean what I thought it did.