ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   I'd **** him everyday! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101708)

Saywhat 25-07-2009 10:48 PM

I\'d **** him everyday!

Noirin about Tom...Soz guys I burst out laughing so hard, that line was a corking classic!

I hope when Noirin comes out and they are showing her highlights, just at the end we hear Noirin saying that LOLOL

By the way, I would **** Tom everyday giving half the chance...sshhhh don't tell my man that!

Striptease 25-07-2009 10:49 PM

i ****ing loled :D

Sunny_Tsu 25-07-2009 10:50 PM

And after all that crap about 'the outside won't speak to me if I kiss anyone in here' she says something like that. :wavey:

Her parents must be mortified if that saw it.

muchadoaboutnothing 25-07-2009 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Saywhat
Noirin about Tom...Soz guys I burst out laughing so hard, that line was a corking classic!

I hope when Noirin comes out and they are showing her highlights, just at the end we hear Noirin saying that LOLOL

By the way, I would **** Tom everyday giving half the chance...sshhhh don't tell my man that!
So would I. I think he is very fit and sexy.

Saywhat 25-07-2009 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sunny_Tsu
And after all that cr*p about 'the outside won't speak to me if I kiss anyone in here' she says something like that. :wavey:

Not as if she has had sex in the house or another....just kisses and words, and who are you a ****ing virgin saint?

cammie 25-07-2009 10:51 PM

It would have to be every other day for me.....:sleep:

Sunny_Tsu 25-07-2009 10:53 PM

Quote:

Quote:

And after all that cr*p about 'the outside won't speak to me if I kiss anyone in here' she says something like that. :wavey:

Not as if she has had sex in the house or another....just kisses and words, and who are you a ****ing virgin saint?
You don't understand the concept of hypocrisy.

jet 25-07-2009 10:54 PM

I think Norion isn't all there. She's a sandwich short of a picnic.

Sophii3x 25-07-2009 10:56 PM

I couldn't believe it when she said that, really shocked but I did laugh.

keithm1 25-07-2009 11:02 PM

would she still feel the same if he had a 2" dick

Saywhat 25-07-2009 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by keithm1
would she still feel the same if he had a 2" dick
Perish the thought...But you know Noirin is a looker, she checks it out the package!

Saywhat 25-07-2009 11:05 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Go on tell me you are a virgin waiting to get married to the one partner in your life!

arsenalforever 25-07-2009 11:05 PM

Tom needs to say get that rotten pussy away

Sunny_Tsu 25-07-2009 11:12 PM

Quote:

Go on tell me you are a virgin waiting to get married to the one partner in your life! [/quote]

You still haven't looked up the word hypocrisy then.

Vissky 25-07-2009 11:14 PM

Ew Tom is so horrible! Hes too pumped for me! Now Siavash on the other hand...

sisalto 25-07-2009 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Vissky
You crazy.. !

Saywhat 25-07-2009 11:18 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Go on tell me you are a virgin waiting to get married to the one partner in your life!
You still haven't looked up the word hypocrisy I see. [/quote]

Don't need to I know my life isnt perfect, I know as a female I have made mistakes bah blah blah

I see Noirin as a young lady who came in the BB house to have fun and flirt, but her problem was Marcus...Noirin ISNT perfect, but i like her, she makes me laugh, shudder and smile! AND WHAT..WHAT..WHAT WHAT!

jet 25-07-2009 11:31 PM

Her problem isn't Marcus, her problem is herself.
Marcus isn't pestering Sophie, or Bea. He didn't pester Karly. Sree didn't fall for any of the others, nor did Siavash. Noirin isn't so much more stunning to look at than any of the other girls - it's her own behaviour towards men that lands her in trouble. If she can't stand the heat, she should get out of the kitchen...
But she won't. Her life seems to revolve around flirting - men fancying her and who she fancies. She hasn't got a good personality. She is so bossy and talks in staccato sentences like a sergeant major. She's completely shallow, selfish, in love with herself and with no self - awareness of who she really is.

Sunny_Tsu 25-07-2009 11:36 PM

Quote:

Don't need to I know my life isnt perfect, I know as a female I have made mistakes bah blah blah

I see Noirin as a young lady who came in the BB house to have fun and flirt, but her problem was Marcus...Noirin ISNT perfect, but i like her, she makes me laugh, shudder and smile! AND WHAT..WHAT..WHAT WHAT!
That's not the point. She said countless times (inexplicably) that she wouldn't do anything romantic because of her ex/"the outside". And then she does what she does and makes that statement.

Also, I don't care how liberal someone's parents are, most are going to facepalm if they hear their offspring say something like that on national tv.

Lee. 25-07-2009 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Vissky
:hello: Me too! I find Tom quite repulsive actually but Siavash is perfect in every way!

Back on topic, my mum would give me hell for talking like that on national telly! I think we are beginning to see her true colours!

Saywhat 25-07-2009 11:39 PM

Quote:

Quote:

That's not the point. She said countless times (inexplicably) that she wouldn't do anything romantic because of her ex/"the outside". And then she does what she does and makes that statement.

Also, I don't care how liberal someone's parents are, most are going to facepalm if they hear their offspring say something like that on national tv.
Kissing someone doesnt automatically mean you want to get romantically involved with everyone in your sights...Just means you want a kiss one or two people.

And oh great wish one, I am sure you have said things in life and done quite the opposite...I have!

sl3ptsolong 26-07-2009 12:01 AM

Someone on here was sticking up for her not beeing a sluut ? I'd like to see them stick up for her now.