ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Noirin was never going to chose Siavash over her long standing Boyfriend who would (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103414)

jjj2 29-07-2009 10:33 PM

Noirin was never going to chose Siavash over her long standing Boyfriend who would

Noirin was never going to chose Siavash over her boyfriend that she has been going out with for years .They have to much history for him to compete with , Who in there right minds would chose someone that they have had a fling with for a few days and have not decided if it is going to be serious or not, Over someone she has been going out with for years. Siavash needed alot more time than that if he was going to win her over and They Big Brother Bosses did not give it to him. i said this would happen in a thread a few days ago .

Vicky. 29-07-2009 10:36 PM

Ex boyfriend wasnt he?

Wonder why they split up in the first place...seem well suited

The_Long_Run 29-07-2009 10:41 PM

It won't last. BB are sending in another man next week.

jjj2 29-07-2009 10:44 PM

Would you chose someone who you have being dating for a week over a boyfriend that you have being seeing for two years even if you have split before

jgfrise 29-07-2009 11:05 PM

I think that by the time Marcus has finished chatting with Isaac, and probably putting him right on the actual number of kisses, cuddles and overnight sleeping that has been going on, there may well be a rift between Isaac and Noirin. According to the red tops, Noirin's mother thought that Noirin would walk if Isaac went into the house, so they obviously had an acrimonious breakup. They broke up well over a year ago, so he is hardly her current boyfriend. :nono::nono:

jjj2 29-07-2009 11:11 PM

Isaac has been watching on tv and knows more than Marcus about whats gone on but he still came in because he wants her Back

Ashbash16 29-07-2009 11:12 PM

I thought "ex" meant "not anymore".

Noirin was bang out of order. Simples.

jjj2 29-07-2009 11:28 PM

peoples Love lives are never as simple as EX means EX

Ashbash16 29-07-2009 11:31 PM

an "Ex" partner means they were partners but not anymore.

Noirin has issues. She loves attention from men and then plays the victim

NadiasWilly 29-07-2009 11:36 PM

Compete with an ex?

I think a hot guy she was excited about would blow an ex out of the water!

But she doesn't even fancy Siavash. So its no competition. I doubt she wants either but she'll play the drama for all its worth.

jjj2 29-07-2009 11:53 PM

A couple i know are always spliting up and getting back together again ,so much so that we do not take them seriously when they say the have split again we know they will be back to gether even if they say they wont, this the case here to

arsenalforever 29-07-2009 11:54 PM

Npoirin is going to look bad either way if she breaks Siavash heart she won't be looked on with any great love

Vicky. 29-07-2009 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by jjj2
A couple i know are always spliting up and getting back together again ,so much so that we do not take them seriously when they say the have split again we know they will be back to gether even if they say they wont, this the case here to

Youare basing that on...?

They broke up a year ago, its not quite the same as one of those fickle on off relationships is it?

*teddybear* 29-07-2009 11:59 PM

:sad: I think Noirin would choose who to "be with" based on which would give her the best magazine deal, simple as that.
She loves only herself I am afraid.

jjj2 30-07-2009 12:07 AM

He followed from her from australia when the REAL WORLD tv show was over, There was no tv cameras around then so there must have been something real between them not just a romance for the tv cameras

jjj2 30-07-2009 12:14 AM

he kept in contact with her and her family which is just away of keeping the door open for them to get back together .

jjj2 30-07-2009 05:32 AM

He seem to be very good for her building her confidence which had been destroyed by Marcus isolating bully tactics.Siavash could not compete with closeness between them .Once he came in a decision had to be made it could not be avoided and it was chose Isaac who she loves or Siavash who she only fancied for a week. The answer was obvious even to Siavash this is why he is not blaming her so much even though Marcus is trying to wind him up

ange7 30-07-2009 05:38 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by jjj2
he kept in contact with her and her family which is just away of keeping the door open for them to get back together .
wtf ... why is your head filled with such rubbish and useless info?

jjj2 30-07-2009 05:55 AM

You may not like to hear it but its is the Straight forward truth why you think she would chose someone which she hardly Knew properly yet is beyond me .

setanta 30-07-2009 06:06 AM

Noirin chooses whatever gives her the maximum exposure and whoever strokes her massive ego the most. Nobody else matters to Noirin and it's quite obvious that this Isaac character feels no kinda empathy for anyone else either: they're well suited to one another. Sickening that Big Brother allowed this charade to actually occur, and the sooner it's over the better.

jjj2 30-07-2009 06:19 AM

He ia Straight forward straight talking Guy, who dose not suffer fools gladly something the house needed,I think Siavash and him will get on well in the long run

DiamondDogTags 30-07-2009 06:53 AM

I think she's just happy that there is a HM just for her. I mean if Siavash's ex came in and wanted him back, I doubt he would stick with Noirin.

jjj2 30-07-2009 07:02 AM

His lies about having a real Girlfriend came back to haunt him and bad luck and Big brother punished him for this Lie .Which he also told to Tom

NettoSuperstar! 30-07-2009 07:39 AM

She should never of let him think she had feelings for him, and let him dump his GF then!

jjj2 30-07-2009 07:42 AM

Noirin declared she was a single Girl when her and Siavash happened ,Using the Ross and Rachel from FRIENDS defence WE WERE ON A BREAK.