ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Isaac: I don't like that fact that everybody's ex is entering the house. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103557)

kricarter 30-07-2009 04:16 AM

I don\'t like that fact that everybody\'s ex is entering the house.

It's not right that Big Brother is getting people from other reality shows to come into the house. Isaac was in The Real World Sydney and other MTV reality shows. Why is it that everybody's boyfriend is entering the house? Might as well invite there friends too. Let every Tom, Dick and Harry in, why don't you.

Captain.Remy 30-07-2009 04:17 AM

Can I enter in ? :bawling:

andybigbro 30-07-2009 04:31 AM

Yeah its a bit unfair, Cosidering thousand of people auditioned and didnt get in, Whereas they basically get a free pass.

For example:
Nicole BB9
Kenneth BB10
and Now Isaac BB10.

kricarter 30-07-2009 04:48 AM

Yes, why should some American boy or rich guy get a free pass, when we have thousands of interesting people here who can be more interesting. This is ridiculous. I think Big brother is trying to increase the viewer ratings by these stupid decisions, but there are going about it the wrong way.

DiamondDogTags 30-07-2009 07:00 AM

I think it's such a bad idea, there is no point in even auditioning anymore. :shrug:

munky 30-07-2009 07:11 AM

It just shows how desperate they are to try and get any kind of viewing figure boost. The lowest figures ever for BB10. Endemol obviously know of the relationship between Noirin and Isaac. It looks to me like BB10 has been a stage show to build up to this moment. It's Nikki and Pete all over again (and that was crap).

Being locked in a house with my ex would be absolute torture. They are an 'ex' for a reason. It's a need to recreate the Chiggy arguments and friction to promote Noirin as the victim and gain sympathy.

Kenneth/Karly was a PR disaster. What a pair of scammers they were. Check your pockets if you ever have the misfortune to meet either of them.

I hope this is the last BB. They have completely lost their way by churning out agency selected housemates and old stock rejects from other reality shows. RIP.

BB22 30-07-2009 07:13 AM

To be honest, I think people who have appeared in other reality shows should be pretty much excluded.

ShelleySkruFayce 30-07-2009 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by kricarter
It's not right that Big Brother is getting people from other reality shows to come into the house. Isaac was in The Real World Sydney and other MTV reality shows. Why is it that everybody's boyfriend is entering the house? Might as well invite there friends too. Let every Tom, Dick and Harry in, why don't you.
I dont mind Exes going in. What really bothers me is that Issac has been in a reality TV show before. He should not be alloud in the the BB house. Standard.

yousoboo! 30-07-2009 07:27 AM

It's smacks of desperation to me. All these silly quick fixes are ruining the what is one of the best BB's ever. IMO.

CaraRawr 30-07-2009 07:29 AM

I agree, it's getting boring now :/

Mea_Culpa 30-07-2009 10:08 PM

It does seem to be getting quite ridiculous. I'm sure there are other ways to make the show exciting rather than this; I find it a bit unkind really because they know they are going to make people feel uncomfortable.

LemonJam 30-07-2009 10:21 PM

It worked in BB4USA, where they had 8 hosueguests and 5 exes, it worked quite nicely, but it just doesn't seem to work on BBUK as well tbh.

WOMBAI 30-07-2009 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by munky
It just shows how desperate they are to try and get any kind of viewing figure boost. The lowest figures ever for BB10. Endemol obviously know of the relationship between Noirin and Isaac. It looks to me like BB10 has been a stage show to build up to this moment. It's Nikki and Pete all over again (and that was cr*p).

Being locked in a house with my ex would be absolute torture. They are an 'ex' for a reason. It's a need to recreate the Chiggy arguments and friction to promote Noirin as the victim and gain sympathy.

Kenneth/Karly was a PR disaster. What a pair of scammers they were. Check your pockets if you ever have the misfortune to meet either of them.

I hope this is the last BB. They have completely lost their way by churning out agency selected housemates and old stock rejects from other reality shows. RIP.
here, here!!

Should sack the jerk with the 'bright ideas'. What a charmer I bet he/she is!!

wushyboo 30-07-2009 10:35 PM

i would say bring back the willy wonka kitkat golden ticket but look wot a scam that was suzies rich husband did a veronica's dad and bought her into the house after she failed her auditions and cudnt break in to showbiz any other way

Addy 30-07-2009 10:38 PM

too true!!!! heard yesterday , Marcus' mum is going in and tonight David's dad is coming in too!!!

Its getting st*pid!!! This is a case of lazy BB with no new ideas!!!!!!!!!!!

kricarter 31-07-2009 01:29 AM

These guys with these bright ideas in BB brainstorming department should be replaced by year 9 kids from Yorkshire. I am sure they will come up with something better.

I just feel bad for Siavash. This has destroyed the dynamic of the house. BB is suppose to become more interesting and make you want to watch it. To think someone went to university, to come up with a stupid such idea of putting Isaac in the house.

therattler 31-07-2009 01:35 AM

The only reason they put Isaac in was to see if he and Noirin would have sex like they did when they first met on the The Real World Sydney, it only took them a day or so to get it on then so obviously BB hoped they would do the same in the house to boost the ratings!!

Noirin acts so high and mighty but she's the biggest slapper going, the evil bitch!!

kricarter 31-07-2009 02:11 AM

I totally agree.

BellyButton 31-07-2009 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by andybigbro
Yeah its a bit unfair, Cosidering thousand of people auditioned and didnt get in, Whereas they basically get a free pass.

For example:
Nicole BB9
Kenneth BB10
and Now Isaac BB10.
What about Ziggy pooch........the wrinkly woof woof. That didn't audition either. :thumbs2:

kricarter 31-07-2009 02:36 AM

Well, Kenneth didn't audition either. You have two people who entered the with no audition in the same series of big brother. How do you like them apples?

Bombardier 31-07-2009 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by munky
It just shows how desperate they are to try and get any kind of viewing figure boost. The lowest figures ever for BB10. Endemol obviously know of the relationship between Noirin and Isaac. It looks to me like BB10 has been a stage show to build up to this moment. It's Nikki and Pete all over again (and that was cr*p).

Quality post!