ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Marcus's Fish and Chips ...... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103909)

BitterFruit 30-07-2009 09:22 PM

Marcus\'s Fish and Chips ......

nice gesture.....

but Noirin looked like she had all the vinegar ...

sour madam

Brad* 30-07-2009 09:23 PM

This shows what an absolute legend Marcus is, what a nice gesture.

MaratSafinForever 30-07-2009 09:23 PM

sour faced bastard

godfather545 30-07-2009 09:27 PM

it could have seemed calculated, but that theory went out the window when u saw the excitement on his face from making everyone happy. It was a nice gesture, used to be a big noirin fan but cant stand her now she is disgraceful.

kisywisy 30-07-2009 09:30 PM

i thought it was a nice gesture, but changed my mind when he just HAD to add that it was HIS special token and he gave it up for the house. it was something that didn't need to be said. everyone knew what he'd done. could possibly been through guilt for losing all the tokens the other day

Jamie_Grandison 30-07-2009 09:33 PM

Marcus is an asshole:yuk:

godfather545 30-07-2009 09:36 PM

it could have seemed calculated, but that theory went out the window when u saw the excitement on his face from making everyone happy. It was a nice gesture, used to be a big noirin fan but cant stand her now she is disgraceful.

godfather545 30-07-2009 09:40 PM

WOMBAI 30-07-2009 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Brad.
This shows what an absolute legend Marcus is, what a nice gesture.
oh - wake up and smell the coffee - Marcus knows exactly what to do to make himself more popular with the public - it is so obvious!!

He is trying to play us!! Make us think what a nice guy he is!!

Seems to be working with some!!

WOMBAI 30-07-2009 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by godfather545
That excitement on his face - was him thinking to himself - that has won me a few more votes!!

cassieparis 30-07-2009 10:46 PM

Triumphant five year old .....look what I done !!!

Very endearing :rolleyes:

Daffodil 30-07-2009 10:48 PM

He is a big child... but that really is endearing lol :colour:

superfanno1 30-07-2009 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Daffodil
He is a big child... but that really is endearing lol :colour:
totally agree

billy123 30-07-2009 10:51 PM

oh dear theres a few bitter noirin fans in this thread she had a face like a smacked when she realised marcus had done something nice.
just the same look noirins fans will have tomorrow night ha ha

UFCchampion 30-07-2009 10:52 PM

david brent tactics. he wants everyone to like him

i think he`s cool!!!!!! :thumbs2:

spitfire 30-07-2009 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by kisywisy
i thought it was a nice gesture, but changed my mind when he just HAD to add that it was HIS special token and he gave it up for the house.
But that's why it was a nice gesture.

WOMBAI 30-07-2009 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by bobnot
oh dear theres a few bitter noirin fans in this thread she had a face like a smacked when she realised marcus had done something nice.
just the same look noirins fans will have tomorrow night ha ha
Marcus had done something predictable!!

He is up remember - he is aware of that - he is competing for votes! - to be expected!!

GoldHeart 30-07-2009 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by BitterFruit
nice gesture.....

but Noirin looked like she had all the vinegar ...

sour madam
cause for a few minuits it actually WASNT ABOUT HER FOR A CHANGE and thats why she got p**sed off :bored::shocked: plus she hates the fact that MARCUS was the one that did something GOOD is she 25 or 15 again? in the school playground? :sleep: