ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Norin's Values (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104269)

rapunzal77 31-07-2009 11:59 AM

Norin\'s Values

Do you think she has any?

Is Norin popular with her friends or are they all "yes men" in terms of do as she says and agree or do not be her friend?

She seems a little unstable. Tom will be glad he did not go0 anywhere near her and hit the nail on the head when he stated sh had underlying issues.

Vicky. 31-07-2009 12:00 PM

No morals for sure

BJ 31-07-2009 12:03 PM

She's a very self centred person. I wonder if all her friends are like Isaac - enough said

NettoSuperstar! 31-07-2009 12:03 PM

Self self self all the way

Rozartytype 31-07-2009 12:04 PM

Noirin doesn't seem to have any values-the way she flirts with one guy then the next.I felt sorry for Siavash wnen "Daddy's here" walked in.

rapunzal77 31-07-2009 12:05 PM

Her parents must be mortified
My mum and dad would anhilate me if I behaved like that

Totally spoiled self centred and I actually do njot think I have come across anyone like that in my life

Its quite scarey how her true personality has came in out last week or so

Vitriolic bint

Captain.Remy 31-07-2009 12:05 PM

She sais she tries to go by the 10 commandments. LOOOL

Jayson 31-07-2009 12:07 PM

It's all me me me, I I I, self self self with her.

Vicky. 31-07-2009 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Captain.Remy
Thou shall road test all males on the planet

Gotta be a new one

rapunzal77 31-07-2009 12:08 PM

Quote:

are you shittin me?

I love the fact she goes to mass - or at least it was said a practicsing catholic

I am and even thought I am not holier than thou you do try and live good values and aim to be a nice person - I kinda aim to be like my mum - that keeps me right ha ha however Norin? Evil ha ha bricks will fall down around her next time she enters a chapel!

Captain.Remy 31-07-2009 12:11 PM

Quote:

Message original : rapunzal77
Quote:

are you shittin me?

I love the fact she goes to mass - or at least it was said a practicsing catholic

I am and even thought I am not holier than thou you do try and live good values and aim to be a nice person - I kinda aim to be like my mum - that keeps me right ha ha however Norin? Evil ha ha bricks will fall down around her next time she enters a chapel!
She said it in her VT on Launch night. I knew she was bull$hiting because 30 seconds after, she said she showed her vagina in a nightclub while being completely drunk. I already spotted the slut.

And VickyJ, I think she meant her own 10 commandments, the one you said is one of them lol

drivensnow 31-07-2009 12:13 PM

Noirin only values the trashiest American frat boys.