ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Marcus is crying because Norin didn't hug him (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104822)

sleckitty 01-08-2009 12:26 AM

Marcus is crying because Norin didn\'t hug him

Bwhahahahahaha

ILoveTRW 01-08-2009 12:27 AM

how hug that ****ing evil twat

jimmymckooel 01-08-2009 12:36 AM

Marcus was alright, he just didn't articulate himself very well.

LoadOfDross 01-08-2009 12:52 AM

Good!! Why should he get a hug. He couldn't stop talking **** about her every oppurtunity he got

frozencharlotte 01-08-2009 01:25 AM

was that the most cruel exit ever though?
she just got up and walked out.
ive never seen anyone do that before.

ninjaboi 01-08-2009 01:29 AM

hes such an idiot!

pipergale 01-08-2009 01:31 AM

i wish he was crying. the crusty overloaf

Norinfanbabe 01-08-2009 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by frozencharlotte
I loved it.

ninjaboi 01-08-2009 01:32 AM

Quote:

can you blame her? everyone was horrible to her that last few days. :mad:

Cloov 01-08-2009 01:35 AM

Everyone has been horrible to her, yeah, but they have reason to, and also, if that wasn't the case, she'd have hugged everyone, but out of sheer falseness, since, as she admitted tonight, no-one was a friend of hers in the house. Despite the fact she never stopped ****ing saying the word. What a beastly little ****ing bitch of a woman.

kisywisy 01-08-2009 01:35 AM

i would've done a lot worse to be honest. no wonder she didn't hug any of them. they were all nasty to her and isaac over the last few days. they weren't her friends so why should she have treated them like they were??

kisywisy 01-08-2009 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Cloov
Everyone has been horrible to her, yeah, but they have reason to, and also, if that wasn't the case, she'd have hugged everyone, but out of sheer falseness, since, as she admitted tonight, no-one was a friend of hers in the house. Despite the fact she never stopped ****ing saying the word. What a beastly little ****ing bitch of a woman.
she said none of them were her friends because of how they had been with her over the past few days. she thought that her and bea were friends until bea started acting like a bitch. she thought sophie and her were getting on but sophie was on team marcus

ofcourse she had no friends in there. were any of them being friendly to her?? no

she may have thought they were her friends at some point but certainly not over the last few days

modena 01-08-2009 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by kisywisy
Quote:

she said none of them were her friends because of how they had been with her over the past few days. she thought that her and bea were friends until bea started acting like a bitch. she thought sophie and her were getting on but sophie was on team marcus

ofcourse she had no friends in there. were any of them being friendly to her?? no

she may have thought they were her friends at some point but certainly not over the last few days
Who would blame them? She brought it all on herself. I would have done exactly the same as Bea and Sophie in fact I'd have said alot more, she behaved appallingly.

HarryRag 01-08-2009 02:15 AM

Quote:

sleckitty = banned :xyxwave:

Kerry 01-08-2009 02:17 AM

Quote:

Grace did. Complete with a glass of water over someones head

kisywisy 01-08-2009 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by modena
Quote:

Quote:

Who would blame them? She brought it all on herself. I would have done exactly the same as Bea and Sophie in fact I'd have said alot more, she behaved appallingly.
yeah but the point is, why should she be fake and cuddle them when leaving??

fair enought if you think bea and sophie were right, but it doesn't make sense to pretend they liked each other by faking a goodbye

HarryRag 01-08-2009 02:19 AM

Quote:

yeah but the point is, why should she be fake and cuddle them when leaving??

fair enought if you think bea and sophie were right, but it doesn't make sense to pretend they liked each other by faking a goodbye
hey there pretty face, no one listen you anymore :elephant:

Kerry 01-08-2009 02:21 AM

I wasn't a fan of Noirin in the end but I agree she shouldn't be a hypocrite. Why hug people you dislike or found have stabbed you in the back? I wouldn't have....

camertone 01-08-2009 02:24 AM

I WOULD WALK OUT THE SAME WAY IF EVERYBODY HATES ME IN THE HOUSE!

LoadOfDross 01-08-2009 02:24 AM

and I guess theyre little london trip is now cancelled. lol :laugh:

fix 01-08-2009 02:25 AM

For once in BB house she had a genuine honest reaction. :pat:

lukebartram 01-08-2009 02:53 AM

lol

The_Dark_Wozzy 01-08-2009 02:57 AM

Good on her, I didn't agree with her behaviour over the last few days, but she was right in doing that tonight, and if Marcus really did cry, it shows him for the little boy he really is. Right, I'm going for a wee wee LOL.

fix 01-08-2009 04:14 AM

Marcus crying is pathetic.

ElProximo 01-08-2009 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by LoadOfDross
Good!! Why should he get a hug. He couldn't stop talking **** about her every oppurtunity he got
Exactly. He enjoys seeing people get what they deserve and so he can enjoy getting what he deserves and brought on himself.
Now.. I would not want Noirin hugging me and Marcus shouldn't either,
but,
He was captain fukktard who talked **** about her all he wanted and did his own bad business on that.
He can pay for that himself....
...well he wont and will blame everyone else but you get the idea.