ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Noirin: noirin happy she's gone (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105630)

dogfacetowin 03-08-2009 01:58 AM

noirin happy she\'s gone

i'm actually very disappointed Noirin is gone she brought such life and fun into the house .
what do ye guys think

WAYNEEBRUM 03-08-2009 02:36 AM

ye its a poorer house without her but thats the way it goes.

Vicky. 03-08-2009 02:38 AM

She didnt bring life and fun to the house, she ruined it all.

She was a funsucker (can anyone tell me where I have got that word from? Its bugging me) :bigsmile:

arsenalforever 03-08-2009 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by VickyJ

She was a funsucker (can anyone tell me where I have got that word from? Its bugging me) :bigsmile:
true it only went her way cause have of those pussies fancied her

Jayson 03-08-2009 02:39 AM

Quote:

Freaky Friday?

Vicky. 03-08-2009 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Jayson
Quote:

Freaky Friday?
Thank you :kiss:

arsenalforever 03-08-2009 02:40 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Freaky Friday?
she's Funsucking Issac right now:tongue:

I taught both were dicks who deserve aslap

dogfacetowin 03-08-2009 02:45 AM

she may have been a funsucker. . . and everything else but was great fun to watch:colour::colour::colour:

Jayson 03-08-2009 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by arsenalforever
Quote:

Quote:

Freaky Friday?
she's Funsucking Issac right now:tongue:

I taught both were dicks who deserve aslap
LOL, I see what ya did there :joker:

dogfacetowin 03-08-2009 02:50 AM

:hello: for jayson lol

shams79 03-08-2009 02:52 AM

Yes i bet she is and lets see how long that lasts for, she only entered it knowuing that her Ex/b/f would be watching and that BB might bring him into the house, well its odvious that they could'nt afford to keep flying over to see each other so now he got a free trip. lol

Vicky. 03-08-2009 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by dogfacetowin
she may have been a funsucker. . . and everything else but was great fun to watch:colour::colour::colour:
Fun to watch? I have to disagree...watching her make her way through all the men...before her 'knight in shining armor' came to save her from the 'arseholes' was predictable and boring.

a_2009 03-08-2009 02:59 AM

It's slightly easier viewing now Norin is out, although it seems to have moved on to the Bea show, which is equally as frustrating to watch. It was good to see a couple of the new housemates get a look in on last nights highlights.

dogfacetowin 03-08-2009 03:07 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Fun to watch? I have to disagree...watching her make her way through all the men...before her 'knight in shining armor' came to save her from the 'arseholes' was predictable and boring.
well then we'll agree to disagree? i liked her not because she was nice or anything like that obviously but because she was entertaining i spent my time laughing at her . . . i thought she was a good housemate :cheer::cheer:

Jayson 03-08-2009 03:09 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

well then we'll agree to disagree? i liked her not because she was nice or anything like that obviously but because she was entertaining i spent my time laughing at her . . . i thought she was a good housemate :cheer::cheer:
You are now one of my fave members.

Someone who actually agree's to disagree when a clash of opinions occurs :shocked:

dogfacetowin 03-08-2009 03:24 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Someone who actually agree's to disagree when a clash of opinions occurs :shocked:
thank you :laugh::laugh:
i'm new here but i love it already :bigsmile: i'd better be off to bed now though ! look out for me in the future and i'll do likewise :thumbs2: i'm very happy you like my style:blush2: lol :dance2::dance2::hello:

Vicky. 03-08-2009 03:27 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Very rare sight.

dogfacetowin :kiss:

dogfacetowin 03-08-2009 03:34 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Very rare sight.

dogfacetowin :kiss:
ilike you VickyJ:blush2: thanks for the kiss:cheer2:

Jayson 03-08-2009 03:36 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

thank you :laugh::laugh:
i'm new here but i love it already :bigsmile: i'd better be off to bed now though ! look out for me in the future and i'll do likewise :thumbs2: i'm very happy you like my style:blush2: lol :dance2::dance2::hello:
Okies, night night :wavey:

arsenalforever 03-08-2009 03:37 AM

dogfacetowin another irish person:thumbs:
we're taking this place over:joker:

Claymores 03-08-2009 03:38 AM

I'm jelos dogfacetowin- I never get a kiss from Vicks - you must be her 'special' person :laugh2:

Vicky. 03-08-2009 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Claymores
I'm jelos dogfacetowin- I never get a kiss from Vicks - you must be her 'special' person :laugh2:
:laugh2:

dogfacetowin 03-08-2009 03:44 AM

[quote]Originally posted by arsenalforever
dogfacetowin another irish person:thumbs:
we're taking this place over:joker: [/qu

Tis a good thing too . . . we irish must stick together :hug:
so don't be so disbelieving about sophie winning :tongue:
i kinda like freddie so it's fair if you kinda like soph :hugesmile:

dogfacetowin 03-08-2009 03:45 AM

Quote:

eh thanks lol:blush2:

Claymores 03-08-2009 03:47 AM

Quote:

Quote:

:laugh2:
:tongue: you've Sea-o-hashed my heart honest:cloud::bawling: