ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   People who vote to evict Bea over Lisa are complete idiots (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105904)

Patrick 03-08-2009 10:46 PM

People who vote to evict Bea over Lisa are complete idiots

I know how Bea is hated, so yeah lets get rid of her BUT Lets do it a week apart from this week..

If Lisa is up with Bea, GET RID OF LISA!

Think back to the times at the start when she Bullied Freddie and how much you all hated her, so When Karly and kris who were great HMs went up for Eviction..

You all evicted them as a way of bringing the Lisa gang down...

You could have the chance this week to finally get rid of Lisa, but its like everyones just gona forget about how Vile and much of a bully Lisa was and just evict Bea!

Lisa may never be up again, it would piss me off more than Anything that Karly went because of Lisa being Vile and now Lisa is up no one is going to evict Lisa...

:mad:

setanta 03-08-2009 10:47 PM

I don't agree. I feel Bea has amassed a gang far bigger and stronger than that of Lisa's right now.

Vicky. 03-08-2009 10:48 PM

People have been complaining every week that she has dodged the nominations, now shes up, and they dont want her out...?! :mad:

rayheartbliss 03-08-2009 10:48 PM

maybe you only like bea cuz shes on marcus side?

Brad. 03-08-2009 10:48 PM

Either of them going is a good thing but i would prefer Bea to go.

DaniBoi 03-08-2009 10:48 PM

Lisa's slipped under the radar lately by keeping her mouth shut. She's started getting back to her old ways in the last two H/L shows. Fingers crossed she carries on b!tching. :thumbs:

kellybsblover 03-08-2009 10:49 PM

Evict Bea any day over Lisa. Lisa is a bit of a bitch while Bea is a sociopath and the biggest bitch I've ever seen on reality tv and I'm a Rex fan.

kellybsblover 03-08-2009 10:49 PM

what I think is idiotic those are these posts when posters insult others because they think differently.

Jasey1 03-08-2009 10:50 PM

It's because Big Brother fans are thick.

The final weeks will have Hira...and Dogface...and Halfwi..zzz.....zzzzzz

Just sigh.

philmurph 03-08-2009 10:50 PM

Hate them both but Bea has to go :xyxwave:

Johann 03-08-2009 10:51 PM

Agreed.

GET L*SA OUT!!

HarryRag 03-08-2009 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by kellybsblover
Evict Bea any day over Lisa. Lisa is a bit of a bitch while Bea is a sociopath and the biggest bitch I've ever seen on reality tv and I'm a Rex fan.
you will be alone....

shash 03-08-2009 10:52 PM

It's a dilemma. Lisa is undeniably awful and her eviction is long overdue.

Bea is the new Noirin (about the only thing Noirin said that I agree with) but she is better tv. Thing is though, when would we get a chance to vote either of them out again ? :shrug:

Patrick 03-08-2009 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by rayheartbliss
I Should of said on my OP, i hate Bea now too...After what she did to Freddie tonight felt sorry for him, I use to like her though...

And as for her being on Marcus side, I hate that because if she dosent piss off from him it could ruin his chances to the Final...

But I still want Lisa out more because Unlike Bea,Lisa might not be up for eviction again...

setanta 03-08-2009 10:54 PM

Quote:

I agree with you. Lisa is a one trick pony; just a reactionary cow. Bea is a far more dangerous creature.

Twiggy 03-08-2009 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by pmccaff2009
I know how Bea is hated, so yeah lets get rid of her BUT Lets do it a week apart from this week..

If Lisa is up with Bea, GET RID OF LISA!

Think back to the times at the start when she Bullied Freddie and how much you all hated her, so When Karly and kris who were great HMs went up for Eviction..

You all evicted them as a way of bringing the Lisa gang down...

You could have the chance this week to finally get rid of Lisa, but its like everyones just gona forget about how Vile and much of a bully Lisa was and just evict Bea!

Lisa may never be up again, it would p**s me off more than Anything that Karly went because of Lisa being Vile and now Lisa is up no one is going to evict Lisa...

:mad:
Thing is, we are not all idiots. Some of us have minds of our own. Bea is far worse than Lisa and she needs to go.

Shasown 03-08-2009 10:55 PM

Surely its better to vote out the housemate that you feel actually adds least to the show, if you think the show is livelier minus David bin him, if you feel it would be more entertaining without Bea or Lisa then vote that way. That is if it is Lisa/David/Bea.

I know thats the way I have been voting, not because I particularly want any particular housemate to win.

Patrick 03-08-2009 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Shasown
Surely its better to vote out the housemate that you feel actually adds least to the show, if you think the show is livelier minus David bin him, if you feel it would be more entertaining without Bea or Lisa then vote that way. That is if it is Lisa/David/Bea.

I know thats the way I have been voting, not because I particularly want any particular housemate to win.

Yeah Lisa adds Nothing to the show anymore, Sense her gang all broke up..shes just been a dead little creature walking about the house waiting for her name to be called out.

Shes nothing anymore, David is annoying but is still more entertaining.

Bea is a bitch but is still more entertaining and adds more to the show than Lisa

setanta 03-08-2009 10:58 PM

Quote:

I understand where you're coming from on this one, and I would agree with you on any other occassion aside from now because I don't want a repeat of Bea's vindictive and self satisfied look that we were exposed to last Friday. It was horrific and I don't think I'd be able for it again. lol

troy4783 03-08-2009 10:58 PM

get bea out

setanta 03-08-2009 10:58 PM

Quote:

I understand where you're coming from on this one, and I would agree with you on any other occassion aside from now because I don't want a repeat of Bea's vindictive and self satisfied look that we were exposed to last Friday. It was horrific and I don't think I'd be able for it again. lol

Twiggy 03-08-2009 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by pmccaff2009
Quote:

Originally posted by rayheartbliss
But I still want Lisa out more because Unlike Bea,Lisa might not be up for eviction again...
It is actually more likely that if Lisa goes, chances are neither Bea or Marcus will be up again.

philmurph 03-08-2009 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by setanta
Quote:

I agree with you. Lisa is a one trick pony; just a reactionary cow. Bea is a far more dangerous creature.
:thumbs:

EzzaB 03-08-2009 11:00 PM

GET LISA OUT if its them 2

FOR GODS SAKE
BEA IS ENTERTAINMENT

IIDIOTIC PUBLIC :mad::mad:

BBmassive 03-08-2009 11:01 PM

Excuse me ? I will be voting Bea out before Lisa,I like Lisa,MY choice,MY vote,MY phone bill