ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Guys and Gals , this is our one and only chance to get the benefits thief Lisa out and back to her slum (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106541)

fallentree 05-08-2009 05:04 PM

Guys and Gals , this is our one and only chance to get the benefits thief Lisa out and back to her slum

wwwwwww

fallentree 05-08-2009 05:05 PM

is she dosent go it will be a national tragedy

fallentree 05-08-2009 05:06 PM

we must vote!

fallentree 05-08-2009 05:09 PM

cant wait!!!

fallentree 05-08-2009 05:11 PM

please!

fallentree 05-08-2009 05:19 PM

vote

zukhov 05-08-2009 05:20 PM

Having to claim job seekers allowance for a mere four months after working for your entire life does not make one a benefits thief.

Typical of the prejudiced views of society, anyone without a glam job or good looks is villified. Such snobbery !!

fallentree 05-08-2009 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by zukhov
Having to claim job seekers allowance for a mere four months after working for your entire life does not make one a benefits thief.

Typical of the prejudiced views of society, anyone without a glam job or good looks is villified. Such snobbery !!
shes repulsive inside and out, she hasnt worked since the age of 21 through lazyness...its disgusting a fully able person sitting around

its actually a sin ....SLOTH

she hasnt worked for her entire adult life,...the disgusting slob

bb10fan1 05-08-2009 05:25 PM

to true thats what ive been saying on other feeds like john mccrick just said get lisa out hira and david and bea can wait and their miles better than lisa anyway

Tenantry 05-08-2009 05:25 PM

On the flip side she's doing people a favor by not taking there jobs:joker:

zukhov 05-08-2009 05:25 PM

Totally untrue, she worked in a factory and then a dogs home and recently became unemployed for the first time in her life. Please stick to the facts.

chris1232 05-08-2009 05:26 PM

MUST get her out ;D
she is funny though when she argues.

ElProximo 05-08-2009 05:30 PM

Quote:

It was being said she was on benefits for the last 20 years.
I know the Launch sold her as saying she loved being on benefits and that surely was to antagonise people,
but,
I would say this to the OP:
This Summer Lisa will have earned a good deal of money for the 2-3 months work.
Forget that she pays taxes on that (which is good) but more significant is the astonishing amount of economic action she is stimulating in the UK economy and it will bump the GDP and it ultimately becomes worth thousands and thousands of pounds.
That is just Lisa.

So, I don't know what you do (Im sure its worthy too) but your contribution to the economy is likely a whole lot less than Lisas will be by the time this is all over.
Look at it this way - figure out what 1/20th of the money spent on BB10 (advert sales and votes for example) if you want to get some kind of number.
(of course its more complicated layers and ripples but you get the idea).

abrittan 05-08-2009 05:31 PM

A Dogs home is the best place for her!

fallentree 05-08-2009 05:36 PM

did she work in the dogs home or reside there?

mtt 05-08-2009 05:45 PM

agree hope lisa goes

Tenantry 05-08-2009 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ElProximo
Quote:

It was being said she was on benefits for the last 20 years.
I know the Launch sold her as saying she loved being on benefits and that surely was to antagonise people,
but,
I would say this to the OP:
This Summer Lisa will have earned a good deal of money for the 2-3 months work.
Forget that she pays taxes on that (which is good) but more significant is the astonishing amount of economic action she is stimulating in the UK economy and it will bump the GDP and it ultimately becomes worth thousands and thousands of pounds.
That is just Lisa.

So, I don't know what you do (Im sure its worthy too) but your contribution to the economy is likely a whole lot less than Lisas will be by the time this is all over.
Look at it this way - figure out what 1/20th of the money spent on BB10 (advert sales and votes for example) if you want to get some kind of number.
(of course its more complicated layers and ripples but you get the idea).

I'm no fan of hers, but this BB thing might give her a brake into something she wants to do?

Just not sure what that is?

fallentree 05-08-2009 05:46 PM

we still need to find out if lisa lives in a dogs home

nickc25 05-08-2009 05:47 PM

She has worked most of her life but has recently said that she is not bothered about getting another job. Under the terms of the benefits I think she has to be actively seeking employment so they could be stopped - not that I really care.

Anyway this is a copy of my post from the other day lol

Addy 05-08-2009 05:50 PM

I want Bea out more than Lisa! Double eviction would be the best!!!!!

fallentree 05-08-2009 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by nickc25
She has worked most of her life but has recently said that she is not bothered about getting another job. Under the terms of the benefits I think she has to be actively seeking employment so they could be stopped - not that I really care.

Anyway this is a copy of my post from the other day lol
on her video she said shes never worked and lives on her own

who in their right mind would employ the ape?

kistar 05-08-2009 06:02 PM

I cant believe how offensive what you put is, suggesting that people on benefits live in slums and seemingly hating someone just because they are on benefits,oh my god,the country is in disaray because of wealthy individuals wanting more rgardless of the consequences.honestly you have no idea what you are saying

fallentree 05-08-2009 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by kistar
I cant believe how offensive what you put is, suggesting that people on benefits live in slums and seemingly hating someone just because they are on benefits,oh my god,the country is in disaray because of wealthy individuals wanting more rgardless of the consequences.honestly you have no idea what you are saying
but i can spell...

kistar 05-08-2009 06:27 PM

wooooooooooooooo you can spell :cheer2:

fallentree 05-08-2009 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by kistar
wooooooooooooooo you can spell :cheer2:
its something we are taught at a young age