ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Freddie Breaks The Bully Lisa (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106711)

superfanno1 05-08-2009 09:48 PM

Freddie Breaks The Bully Lisa

The hideous hag never saw that coming...

Off the vile dog scuttled to the bedroom to cry about maybe going home...

The bully got what she deserved.

Brad. 05-08-2009 09:48 PM

Yeah what a vile woman. lisa to go on friday!!!!:cheer2:

HarryRag 05-08-2009 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by superfanno1

that bitch did taste her own medicine! F Y LISA :elephant:

letsrockfosho 05-08-2009 09:50 PM

Go on Freddie! :banana:

loomy 05-08-2009 09:52 PM

Haha you idiots. I'm pretty sure that's just sealed the deal and that Freddie isn't going to win now. Lisa knew she was going and she's taken Freddie down with her exposing him for the arrogant twat he is

border365 05-08-2009 09:52 PM

Quote:

Exactly what is said above!!!!:laugh:

golden 05-08-2009 09:55 PM

Quote:

Yep he gave her as good as he got...even more:hello:

Oh wait..

Yes that officially means Freddie is a bully!

virtuoso88 06-08-2009 02:20 AM

How's that bitter medicine taste, douchebag Lisa? Hahahah!

Vicky. 06-08-2009 02:22 AM

Loved how he baited her and then laughed in her face. Classic.

I can feel no sympathy for such a vile creature. If it had been underserved, then fair enough, but she had it coming.

Marc 06-08-2009 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Bradley.
Yeah what a vile woman. lisa to go on friday!!!!:cheer2:

Absolutely_Silly 06-08-2009 09:50 AM

Goooooooo freddie :D

The_Long_Run 06-08-2009 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by VickyJ

I can feel no sympathy for such a vile creature as Freddie is. If it had been underserved, then fair enough, but he had it coming.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle2467656.ece

The_Long_Run 06-08-2009 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Absolutely_Silly
Yes Freddie, do as you are told, just GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Blink_Me 06-08-2009 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by loomy
Haha you idiots. I'm pretty sure that's just sealed the deal and that Freddie isn't going to win now. Lisa knew she was going and she's taken Freddie down with her exposing him for the arrogant t*** he is
How do you manage that then?

Some Big Brother fans are very fickle. Freddie will more than likely be well liked in 2 weeks.

Vicky. 06-08-2009 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by The_Long_Run
Quote:

I can feel no sympathy for such a vile creature as Freddie is. If it had been underserved, then fair enough, but he had it coming.
I have already replied to your previous pathetic attempt to use this article against freddie. Go check that, im not typing it again.

Blink_Me 06-08-2009 09:55 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally posted by Absolutely_Silly
Yes Freddie, do as you are told, just GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Oh, dear God! Freddie was making having a laugh in his picture. Hang him. :rolleyes:

The_Long_Run 06-08-2009 10:11 AM

Last laugh ... laughs longest.

Freddie was SHOCKED to the core when Bea's name was read out as he could see no wrong in her.

Then the 'however'..... and his outflowing of relief that his lady-love was saved. He HATES Lisa and has been mobilising forces against her in no less underhand a way than how she has tried to build a protective wall around herself with her allies.

Freddie is now ill-advisedly marshalling his troops, including Marcus whom he sees as a valuable asset and with whom he shares SO many characteristics.

Freddie has always craved the natural position for his class as house leader, he seems to see it as a birth right. He is totally unworthy of his upper class holier than thou assumed 'prerogative' to be top tog.

His laugh was a bestial throw back to animalsm, threatening his prey totally agressively, a naked show of agression baring his teeth at her and opening his mouth wide.

The last laugh I dream of? To see Bea evicted anyway! He thinks his 'queen' is inviolate. His blindness to what an evil piece of work she is demonstrates his unfitness to lead anyone. He has no idea how unpopular she is on the outside. His contentment is not HIS apparent 'safeness' based upon previous evidence, but the safeness he believe Bea now has once thrown on the mercy of the public, rather than some mythical 'strategy' of disaffected housemates. Get it into your head Freddie. Bea was nominated because she has been odious to a significasnt number of your housemates and has enlisted you misguided support to help her to torment them.

It is not only last night's outburst that has exposed you, it is your henchman role you have adopted to Bea. Defending the indefensible will NOT make you popular.

Last laugh? GET BEA OUT!!!!

mazzz 06-08-2009 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by loomy
Haha you idiots. I'm pretty sure that's just sealed the deal and that Freddie isn't going to win now. Lisa knew she was going and she's taken Freddie down with her exposing him for the arrogant t*** he is
Do you really think Freddie gives a toss whether he wins or not? Giving Lisa whatfor was worth more than 100 grand!

'Conor 06-08-2009 10:42 AM

GO FREDDIE :hello: hate lisa hated her 4 9 weeks now !!

bigbrother10uk 06-08-2009 10:49 AM

:hello:

Twiggy 06-08-2009 10:53 AM

Lisa isn't a bully! She just sticks up for herself against the vile bullies.

delta 06-08-2009 10:58 AM

Quote:

Last laugh ... laughs longest.

Freddie was SHOCKED to the core when Bea's name was read out as he could see no wrong in her.

Then the 'however'..... and his outflowing of relief that his lady-love was saved. He HATES Lisa and has been mobilising forces against her in no less underhand a way than how she has tried to build a protective wall around herself with her allies.

Freddie is now ill-advisedly marshalling his troops, including Marcus whom he sees as a valuable asset and with whom he shares SO many characteristics.

Freddie has always craved the natural position for his class as house leader, he seems to see it as a birth right. He is totally unworthy of his upper class holier than thou assumed 'prerogative' to be top tog.

His laugh was a bestial throw back to animalsm, threatening his prey totally agressively, a naked show of agression baring his teeth at her and opening his mouth wide.

The last laugh I dream of? To see Bea evicted anyway! He thinks his 'queen' is inviolate. His blindness to what an evil piece of work she is demonstrates his unfitness to lead anyone. He has no idea how unpopular she is on the outside. His contentment is not HIS apparent 'safeness' based upon previous evidence, but the safeness he believe Bea now has once thrown on the mercy of the public, rather than some mythical 'strategy' of disaffected housemates. Get it into your head Freddie. Bea was nominated because she has been odious to a significasnt number of your housemates and has enlisted you misguided support to help her to torment them.

It is not only last night's outburst that has exposed you, it is your henchman role you have adopted to Bea. Defending the indefensible will NOT make you popular.

Last laugh? GET BEA OUT!!!!
Well said that person and so articutlately put.

The sad thing about Freddie, he can convince himself that the Earth is really Mars if it fits his thought pattern, so when he gets out, nothing will detract or steer him away from the thought that Bea is some sort of heroin, to be placed and to remain on a pedestal, never to be attained, but somebody worthy of looking upto.

Planet Freddie- anyone ?

vladicus 06-08-2009 11:10 AM

about time freddie ripped in to lisa just a shame he never did it to kris

nickc25 06-08-2009 02:49 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Sorry I cannot click on any links like this, what is it?

nickc25 06-08-2009 05:49 PM

actually I don't even want to know if has come from that scum