ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Hira: The 'we want Hira out' Club (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107135)

Brad. 06-08-2009 07:17 PM

The \'we want Hira out\' Club

Members;

1 Bradley.
2 chris1232
3 Smugington
4 Jack_

Benjamin 06-08-2009 07:19 PM

We :love: hira.

chris1232 06-08-2009 07:20 PM

I'm down :D

MattBlake 06-08-2009 07:37 PM

we LOVE hira ;)

Brad. 06-08-2009 07:39 PM

Bump

WOMBAI 06-08-2009 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Bradley.
Members;

1 Bradley.
2 chris1232
Plenty of members I see!!!

Face it - Hira is scaring you!! Reminding you of Rachael Rice hey!

Smugington 06-08-2009 08:06 PM

BUT BUT BUT SHE ATE CAKE!!!!!!!!!! Count me in entirely my friend.

Jack_ 06-08-2009 08:07 PM

Sign me up please. Get this boring cow out before we have another Rachel Rice.

HalfwitFTW 06-08-2009 09:01 PM

Hira to win :elephant: :banana:

What a pathetic group this is. 4 members PMPL

MJBFAN 06-08-2009 09:06 PM

WE LOVE HIRA!!!
:lovedup::colour::bouncy::angel:

Nebi 06-08-2009 09:34 PM

Hira is a nice girl, she doesn't deserve the win so far but I don't hate her.

C4_spoil_BB 06-08-2009 10:41 PM

Hira = nothing.
Apart from the idea of co-operating in this world.
So dull. Being kind and thoughtful. She says herself she is only 5/10.
HIRA TO WIN!

Brad. 06-08-2009 11:00 PM

anyone else?

Jack_ 06-08-2009 11:03 PM

Anybody with an inch of intelligence would be able to work out that Hira does not make good TV, and will spell the end of Big Brother.

As I keep saying, big characters = better ratings.

Hira and Rachel drinking tea for 3 months? No one would watch, FACT.

Brad. 06-08-2009 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Jack_
Anybody with an inch of intelligence would be able to work out that Hira does not make good TV, and will spell the end of Big Brother.

Yeah, what are these people thinking lol?

HalfwitFTW 06-08-2009 11:09 PM

Quote:

Like Marcus sitting on the sofa all night biting his fingernails is soooo entertaining :rolleyes:

Brad. 06-08-2009 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by HalfwitFTW
Quote:

Like Marcus sitting on the sofa all night biting his fingernails is soooo entertaining :rolleyes:
dont bother even comparing marcus to hira. how fuccking dare you. Marcus' quotes are epic, whatever he says is straight to the point and he has strong beliefs and doesnt mind standing up to Big brother. What does hira bring to the show?

Jack_ 06-08-2009 11:14 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Um, firstly he gets more coverage in highlight shows than Hira, because she does nothing except fade into the background.

His 'rebellions', quotes and general hilarity make good TV, whether you'll admit it or not.

Plus, he's the only one staying up on Live Feed, and it'd be pretty pointless this year without him. Hira's in bed by 11PM.

Storylines and big characters make people tune in and watch. That's what Big Brother is renound for, it's eccentric housemates and 'different' people. Hira's not different, or eccentric. She's the typical 'nice' person who everyone loves, but that won't bring in viewers, and that's a fact.

Brad. 06-08-2009 11:15 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Um, firstly he gets more coverage in highlight shows than Hira, because she does nothing except fade into the background.

His 'rebellions', quotes and general hilarity make good TV, whether you'll admit it or not.

Plus, he's the only one staying up on Live Feed, and it'd be pretty pointless this year without him. Hira's in bed by 11PM.

Storylines and big characters make people tune in and watch. That's what Big Brother is renound for, it's eccentric housemates and 'different' people. Hira's not different, or eccentric. She's the typical 'nice' person who everyone loves, but that won't bring in viewers, and that's a fact.
very well put.

HalfwitFTW 06-08-2009 11:19 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

dont bother even comparing marcus to hira. how fuccking dare you. Marcus' quotes are epic, whatever he says is straight to the point and he has strong beliefs and doesnt mind standing up to Big brother. What does hira bring to the show?
Hira brings fun, light-heartedness, kindness, compassion.

Marcus... he just sits around trimming his armpit hair and toenails. Yaaawwwwnn.

Jack_ 06-08-2009 11:20 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

very well put.
Thanks. :thumbs:

reece(: 06-08-2009 11:22 PM

hira is boringgg

Brad. 06-08-2009 11:22 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Marcus... he just sits around trimming his armpit hair and toenails. Yaaawwwwnn.
What an absolutelly shiit argument from you. so what if shes 'light hearted', 'kind' and 'compassionate'? thats not very interesting at all. and did you just say FUN? LMAO

check out this thread for the reasons why marcus should win

Jack_ 06-08-2009 11:24 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

What an absolutelly shiit argument from you. so what if shes 'light hearted', 'kind' and 'compassionate'? thats not very interesting at all. and did you just say FUN? LMAO
I know right, PMSL.

It's these kinds of people that won't be happy until Big Brother is over for good. :bored:

If I want to go see 'nice' people I'll go see my friends. I watch TV to be entertained, and Hira doesn't entertain me.

Brad. 06-08-2009 11:25 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I know right, PMSL.

It's these kinds of people that won't be happy until Big Brother is over for good. :bored:

If I want to go see 'nice' people I'll go see my friends. I watch TV to be entertained, and Hira doesn't entertain me.
Yeah, agreed.

BTW, what time do you predict dennis will return tonight? I say 1.50am