ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Cairon: Sheep ..V..Individuals (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108549)

sheephater 09-08-2009 10:48 PM

Sheep ..V..Individuals

On one side you have a group of thick Sheep....Lisa,Charlie,David and Sophie who want to win so bad.....On the other side you have the individuals who could,t give a ****** about winning .....Marcus,Siavash,Freddie and Bea......And Rodrigo in the middle!!!...........PLEASE GOD GET THE SHEEP OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!:xyxwave::xyxwave::xyxwave::xyxwave ::xyxwave::xyxwave:

mrs-big 09-08-2009 10:50 PM

I agree
Get the sheep out!!!!!!!

bansheewails 09-08-2009 10:51 PM

Here, Here, buy this person a beer!

:whistle:

sheephater 09-08-2009 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by mrs-big
I agree
Get the sheep out!!!!!!!
I,am praying!!!!!:angel::angel::angel::angel:

InOne 09-08-2009 10:52 PM

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

sheephater 09-08-2009 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by bansheewails
Here, Here, buy this person a beer!

:whistle:
Thanx!!!!!:kiss::kiss:

rayheartbliss 09-08-2009 10:52 PM

yerh and cairon O.o?

Fangz 09-08-2009 10:54 PM

Really? Cos to me it is looking increasingly like Freddie is turning into Bea's sheep.

sheephater 09-08-2009 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Fangz
Really? Cos to me it is looking increasingly like Freddie is turning into Bea's sheep.
Get your glasses on!!!!.......just got brains not like that thick bunch!!!!!:sad::sad:

kisywisy 09-08-2009 10:56 PM

Quote:

:thumbs:

shash 09-08-2009 10:56 PM

you're not wrong about this divide :thumbs: all power to the individuals, they are the entertainers.:thumbs:

Hedgie 09-08-2009 10:57 PM

I prefer to be a wolf. Same pack mentality, but prettier. :spin2:

kisywisy 09-08-2009 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by sheephater
On one side you have a group of thick Sheep....Lisa,Charlie,David and Sophie who want to win so bad.....On the other side you have the individuals who could,t give a ****** about winning .....Marcus,Siavash,Freddie and Bea......And Rodrigo in the middle!!!...........PLEASE GOD GET THE SHEEP OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!:xyxwave::xyxwave::xyxwave::xyxwave ::xyxwave::xyxwave:
do you really believe that bea is an individual?? OR that she doesn't want to win?? you are deluded if you think that

Jordan. 09-08-2009 10:58 PM

How are they Sheep if there in one group?
who are they following :conf:

sheephater 09-08-2009 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by kisywisy
Quote:

Freddie always fights his corner!..been watching the show from the start?

sheephater 09-08-2009 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SPIDERPIG!
Group of sheep?......join the gang!!!!:joker::joker:

kisywisy 09-08-2009 11:00 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

lol yes i have, like 99% of this forum:rolleyes:

sheephater 09-08-2009 11:01 PM

Quote:

Quote:

do you really believe that bea is an individual?? OR that she doesn't want to win?? you are deluded if you think that
Bea says what she thinks..good or bad!!...i don,t like her but she is no sheep!!!!!

rayheartbliss 09-08-2009 11:02 PM

the indivuduals in there are....rodders sophie and charlie....

sheephater 09-08-2009 11:02 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

lol yes i have, like 99% of this forum:rolleyes:
Go to specsavers!!!

Lowkey 09-08-2009 11:04 PM

100 percent agree, sophie and charlie are the worst time sheep.

kisywisy 09-08-2009 11:04 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Bea says what she thinks..good or bad!!...i don,t like her but she is no sheep!!!!!
but you could say that lisa, charlie, rodrigo, david, sophie... in fact anyone in there say what they think. i wouldn't put bea in with freddie, marcus and siavash. she should have a corner of her own

MissKittyFantastico 09-08-2009 11:06 PM

I would say the only two true individuals left out of that lot are Siavash and Marcus, but I like them so yeah go the individuals! :cheer2:

mrs-big 09-08-2009 11:07 PM

I wouldn't put Bea as the individuals !
Thats Marcus and Siavash!

I dont know where Bea belongs? lol

shash 09-08-2009 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SPIDERPIG!
they are not following anyone, hence they are individuals, and all are quite capable of coming to their own independent conclusions, especially Marcus and Siavash, Freddie's gone a little bit soft with Bea but it'll pass. The others all just do what Lisa says or what they think the person they are talking to wants to hear. I guess Lisa is not really a sheep, but Charlie and Sophie most spectacularly are.