ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Bea: I Have a New Found Respect For Bea (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108972)

ILoveTRW 10-08-2009 10:09 PM

I Have a New Found Respect For Bea

she is definitely the most intelligent housemate in the house and she has sum up everything that had happened perfectly well done Bea

Vicky. 10-08-2009 10:10 PM

What a surprise...someone who belittles freddie...his haters love :rolleyes:

Adamw92 10-08-2009 10:11 PM

I know, i hated her for the way she treated Noirininte end but after tonight, she has my respect again

albie 11-08-2009 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ILoveMoney
she is definitely the most intelligent housemate in the house and she has sum up everything that had happened perfectly well done Bea
Yeah, what a great talent she has. Shame she's a backstabbing bitch though, cos her talent to"sum stuff up" kind of does not compensate for her evil.

DUUUUDE! you might wanna consider that DUUUUDE!:dance2:

bigmalky 11-08-2009 11:40 AM

Quote:

That's Marcus you mean. Bea hasn't got anyone beause she's too busy worrying about herself and clinging to anyone that might keep her in. :yuk:

Cybele 11-08-2009 11:40 AM

Well, you were a Noirin fan, so maybe you just like women who abuse others. You have certainly found one of those in Bea.

:wink:

bigmalky 11-08-2009 11:41 AM

Hmmm troll thread methinks... go back to Hogwarts please, you do my head in.:xyxwave:

MissKittyFantastico 11-08-2009 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Adamw92
I know, i hated her for the way she treated Noirininte end but after tonight, she has my respect again
So you hated how she treated Noirin (who I assume you liked?) but now she is being just as vile, if not more so, to someone you DON'T like, suddenly she's amazing?

Wow. The double standards are astounding on here at times.

bronaaaa 11-08-2009 11:41 AM

I liked her last night when she said all that to Freddie, but I doubt I'll stay a fan =p

Chels 11-08-2009 11:42 AM

I Have a New Found Respect for Noirin... she's leaving the country! :banana:

Kazanne 11-08-2009 11:45 AM

Anyone who has respect for a person who can plunge a knife into a friends back as she has done,needs to take a good look at themselves.

King Gizzard 11-08-2009 11:48 AM

Op your unbelievable.

Hierophant 11-08-2009 11:52 AM

So a person who routinely assassinates other peoples character - exploiting their insecurites and vulnerabilites after earning their trust - is the kind of person you like?

What Bea needs is to have someone rip into her the way she has ripped into everyone in the house, including those with whom she is apparently now "friends".

Let's see what personality flaws could we begin to dissect openly in a overly dramatic way? Well there is treachery, hypocrisy, callousness & exploitation just for starters.

I will say this though, as a game player and a contestent in a gameshow she's great from an entertainment perspective, but if these traits are her personality in real life, then she's an absolutely vile person.

bigmalky 11-08-2009 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Chels.x
I Have a New Found Respect for Noirin... she's leaving the country! :banana:
Finally... although she probably left the country when she went back to Ireland. She'll be off looking for more reality TV shows she can infilrtrate with Issac.. the pair of fame hounds :yuk:

albie 11-08-2009 11:55 AM

Bea fans are on thin ice. Hilarious to see them floundering with ambiguous statements about her character. "Oh, she's erm, intelligent and erm, tall, yeah, she's so tall"

Cybele 11-08-2009 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by albie
Bea fans are on thin ice. Hilarious to see them floundering with ambiguous statements about her character. "Oh, she's erm, intelligent and erm, tall, yeah, she's so tall"
:laugh2:

fredrica 11-08-2009 11:58 AM

I just cannot believe what she has done. :cloud:

DrunkerThanMoses 11-08-2009 11:59 AM

bea suporters are devil worshippers, because shes the devil! :devil:

WOMBAI 11-08-2009 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by bigmalky
Quote:

That's Marcus you mean. Bea hasn't got anyone beause she's too busy worrying about herself and clinging to anyone that might keep her in. :yuk:
Whilst Marcus is too busy worrying about his image - and lies about wanting to leave - then lies about his antics - hoping that others will vote out Siavash instead of him!!

dnt1234 13-08-2009 12:31 PM

BORED

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:: sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::s leep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sl eep::sleep::sleep:
:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:: sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::s leep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sl eep::sleep::sleep:

mrs-big 13-08-2009 12:33 PM

Yes i also respect bullies!:thumbs:

ew no! she is disgusting!