ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Lisa: Is Lisa as bad as she is made out to be?! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111474)

Cody™ 15-08-2009 03:41 PM

Is Lisa as bad as she is made out to be?!

I detested Lisa up until last week. I now think that Lisa isnt clever enough to be manipulative like people say. I just think she just wants to stay clear of people she dislikes to avoid arguments [cos she is aware of her temper] and just enjoy smoking away lol. I thought this since Bea has entered her camp cos she could have easily used Bea to make things worse for Freddie and even for Marcus but she didnt. Infact she told David to be careful. That made me think that she genuinely isnt looking for trouble.

Im not saying i like her. I dont. But i dont think she is evil or manipulative any more.

What dyu think?

Beastie 15-08-2009 03:41 PM

yes

aoq2008 15-08-2009 03:42 PM

i wud fuk lisa

SurferJay 15-08-2009 03:43 PM

she was drunk and shouting last night when poor roddy was trying to sleep.

just when i was started to warm up to her

amy-jayne 15-08-2009 03:44 PM

People on this forum are blinded by what happened at the start of the show. Lisa has been nice and friendly these past few weeks, shes had good chats with the other HM's, like Marcus by the pool the other night, shes quite understanding.
She wants to mind her own business, thats it, the only arguments that happened the past few weeks have been provoked by freddie

Patricia4 15-08-2009 03:46 PM

I still dont like Lisa I wont forget how bad she was its all a show now to get in the final she's sly.:yuk:

charliegimbert 15-08-2009 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by amy-jayne
People on this forum are blinded by what happened at the start of the show. Lisa has been nice and friendly these past few weeks, shes had good chats with the other HM's, like Marcus by the pool the other night, shes quite understanding.
She wants to mind her own business, thats it, the only arguments that happened the past few weeks have been provoked by freddie
BS. she is a bully and manipulator

amy-jayne 15-08-2009 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by charliegimbert
Quote:

Originally posted by amy-jayne
BS. she is a bully and manipulator
LOL, and how exactly has she been a bully, thats a harsh word Im afraid.
Plus its a bloody gameshow ffs, who cares if anyone manipulates, isnt that the whole point, it is a game, I think people forget that.

merv 15-08-2009 03:53 PM

Editing over the last week or so as ommited her bad stuff, and just focused on Bea n Freddie.
Lisa is very streetwise and knows how to fight dirty.
She aint done yet.

youloveit 15-08-2009 03:55 PM

I do think both her and Marcus have nice sides to themselves but put up some sort of front to mask hurt feelings. I can't help but love to hate them both.

merv 15-08-2009 03:59 PM

"I do think both her and Marcus have nice sides to themselves but put up some sort of front to mask hurt feelings. "

Funny, thats exactly what lisa said:laugh2:

sooty 22-08-2009 12:33 AM

She was nasty and bully. She only stopped when she realised Freddie might be popular outside. Clever.

But she looks after her friends well and very loyal.

I still want her to be out next.

jegmeister 22-08-2009 12:44 AM

yes she is - she has now stopped because she has got what she wants but people on here are starting to be conned by her

oh.really 22-08-2009 12:50 AM

She only changed to keep herself under the radar. She's absolutely foul. People forget how she kept saying she hadn't done anything to Freddie when she knows exactly what she did.

She says it as it is ......bullshit, when it suits and all that!

Twiggy 22-08-2009 01:09 AM

Absolutely not!

jimmymckooel 22-08-2009 02:05 AM

she isn't all bad but at the start when it became clear that her rival freddy was popular she did make herself more socially acceptable by being less arguementative and singing in front of the cameras aswell as adopting a no rule break policy later on. I think she's aware that she would be unpopular on the outside and is doing her best to avoid nomination and become more paletable to the public.

zukhov 22-08-2009 02:11 AM

Lisa and Marcus are my faves at the moment. She has had a raw deal, ok she hated Fred, but you got to admit he must be hell to live with for somone like her.

jimmymckooel 22-08-2009 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by zukhov
Lisa and Marcus are my faves at the moment. She has had a raw deal, ok she hated Fred, but you got to admit he must be hell to live with for somone like her.
heh, yeah. I guess he's on the rich peoples dole...and normal too apparantley

AhmedFan2004 22-08-2009 02:40 AM

She's my fave, has been for ages now, she's a great person through and through. Always caring, honest, no nonsense, friendly, loyal, trustworthy, etc. She's been the mother and rock of that house. Ulrika Johnsson knows best. :thumbs:

hannahfinal 22-08-2009 07:03 AM

I think lisa and david are compleate ledgends to be honest!

delta 22-08-2009 07:14 AM

In a word - YES.

I would fcukk her too, it would involve a piece of 2X3 and 6" nails-though.

Luanda 22-08-2009 07:19 AM

Anyone else noticed she never looks other housemates in the eye when talking to them?

Definitely shifty

delta 22-08-2009 07:21 AM

She is playing the game now, she can smell the Wonga.

Nicey, nicey.

Imho- her or Charlie out next.

BBmassive 22-08-2009 09:08 AM

She is a nice person IMO ,she is supportive of the others and a good listener ,she deserves her place in the final

Nigeria_Bob 22-08-2009 09:20 AM

Sly operator :yuk: