ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Nominations talks again (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111513)

Kazanne 15-08-2009 04:47 PM

Nominations talks again

Sophie and Marcus have said they wont nominate this week,Marcus wants to be nommed again,I am wondering whether Marcus is doing it to see if he survives again,either way I wonder if any of them will be punished and stuff the noms up again

Brad. 15-08-2009 04:48 PM

please dont nom marcus please. get the whole house up and bea will go

SiCkBuLLeT 15-08-2009 04:49 PM

Or Sophie v Marcus is fine :laugh:

Brad. 15-08-2009 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SiCkBuLLeT
no it isnt :shocked: marcus would easily go

Kazanne 15-08-2009 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SiCkBuLLeT
Now don't get cocky,LOL, you know it could bring you down:thumbs:

SiCkBuLLeT 15-08-2009 04:50 PM

Lol dont think so Sophie get exposed big style you watch

Patricia4 15-08-2009 04:52 PM

Put them all up with a double eviction.:banana:

Brad. 15-08-2009 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Patricia4
Theres only 8 HMs left anyway and theres 3 weeks left, they cant afford to have a double eviction

Beastie 15-08-2009 04:55 PM

yeah they best be careful.. big brother could bite marcus and sophie in the bum.. and say.. "you 2 have broke the fundamental rules of big brother and you 2 are up for evicition"

and if that happens i think marcus would go :(

XxXjayneXxX 15-08-2009 05:00 PM

it would be good if they all went up for eviction this way bea will hopefully go :)

Josy 15-08-2009 05:19 PM

I wish they wouldnt always start this im not nominating this week crap, they should nominate as normal.

Rant Over.Lol.

sg160187 15-08-2009 05:22 PM

They can't just put sophie and marcus up for eviction because they broke the rules or there would be hell up!

I remember last week Sophie and David discussed nominations and their punishment was open talk of nominations.....

illusionist 15-08-2009 05:38 PM

Quote:

it couldnt be any better...:banana:

Marc 15-08-2009 05:39 PM

Why do they speak all the time about nomos?!

sophiee1383 15-08-2009 05:41 PM

Its Bout Time They Put All Up And Double Eviction Bea For Definate And .. Any Of Following Doesent Bother Me Much,,, Lisa , David Or Sophie.
Perfect.
:laugh:

setanta 15-08-2009 05:41 PM

You can't just put them all up for eviction because a few of them dont want to nominate.... that's playing into those particular contestants' hands. It wouldn't be good for integrity of show and would set a precedent for others to follow. Just punish the ones who break the rules.

illusionist 15-08-2009 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Bradley.
Quote:

Theres only 8 HMs left anyway and theres 3 weeks left, they cant afford to have a double eviction
so what? after a double eviction here would be 6 more.... 3 more chops possible before final ryt..

sophiee1383 15-08-2009 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by setanta
You can't just put them all up for eviction because a few of them dont want to nominate.... that's playing into those particular contestants' hands. It wouldn't be good for integrity of show and would set a precedent for others to follow. Just punish the ones who break the rules.

Yeah But Think About It,
We Will Finnaly Get Rid Of Bea And See Her Expression Too All The Boos :eureka:

setanta 15-08-2009 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by sophiee1383
Quote:

Originally posted by setanta

Yeah But Think About It,
We Will Finnaly Get Rid Of Bea And See Her Expression Too All The Boos :eureka:
I understand exactly where you're coming from and I for one can't wait to see her eviction, but I can't accept any subversion of the rules in order to get what we all want. That puts the housemates in control and will just make a mockery of the gameshow. Bea will have her time eventually and I will enjoy every moment of it.

dbfs 15-08-2009 05:47 PM

sophie mentioned noms next week and got no punishment be a different kettle of fish now marcus has done it -

merv 15-08-2009 05:47 PM

Actually I feel Marcus would win over Sopie

Visage 15-08-2009 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Josy
I wish they wouldnt always start this im not nominating this week cr*p, they should nominate as normal.

Rant Over.Lol.
Agreed

For those that refuse to nominate, they should punish them.

Example: Big Brother should call the 6 housemates that have nomnated into the diary room. To send them into the task room for a slap up meal and some booze.

The two housemates who refused to nominate, get to see their fellow housemates enjoy their feast on the TV screen.

That should work :devil:

oh.really 15-08-2009 06:13 PM

I wish they wouldn't do this, it always means for some reason we can't get Lisa out