ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Charlie: A Liar! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112224)

K8TM 17-08-2009 12:37 PM

A Liar!

Did you see charlie deny that he said to Sophie ' She follows Rodrigo like a Sheep!'

Rodders asks him & he was like ' Nooor i didnt say that!'
Then twists it round to say that he thinks Rod makes Sophie hand around with him! Get a grip Charlie.

Im not a fan of rod or charlie no more - Its getting boring & puts a strane on the rest of the hm's!

Anybod agree?

:dance2::banana::dance2::banana::dance2::banana::d ance2::banana::dance2:

BlackOrWhite 17-08-2009 12:39 PM

He always does that because he doesn't want to start it infront of everybody and then he does admit it when they're on there own. But Rodrigo takes everything way too seriously. "Com heeere, com heeere, com heere" and then he starts off a whole big argument about one little thing that was said.

gunrunner911 17-08-2009 12:39 PM

no, Chill your boots!

Shasown 17-08-2009 12:44 PM

Charlie does that everytime he gets pulled up on anything, wasnt me, I didnt do/say it. Then if the other person persists he starts crying saying he isn't like that etc.....

Zien 17-08-2009 12:48 PM

Leave Charlie alone he is playing the game just the same as all of the others.

K8TM 17-08-2009 12:51 PM

Nope i actually think thats him. Yeah hes playing the game but no a very good one!

I think Marcus has the best game plan in there

mkdfan 17-08-2009 12:58 PM

Its like his first response to things, a compulsive liar probably.

Does he think ppl would notice his lying tho, he lied about 2 seconds after he had said it.

sophieyk2 17-08-2009 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by K8TM
Did you see charlie deny that he said to Sophie ' She follows Rodrigo like a Sheep!'

Rodders asks him & he was like ' Nooor i didnt say that!'
Then twists it round to say that he thinks Rod makes Sophie hand around with him! Get a grip Charlie.

Im not a fan of rod or charlie no more - Its getting boring & puts a strane on the rest of the hm's!

Anybod agree?

:dance2::banana::dance2::banana::dance2::banana::d ance2::banana::dance2:
Totally agree with you. He did lie. Also,Rodders is acting like a spoilt brat spitting his dummy out all the time. :dance:

Chels 17-08-2009 01:15 PM

Charlie's a *****.
End of.

Rodrigo to win.

aborigenie 17-08-2009 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Zien

No Rodrigo isnt ,,

DrunkerThanMoses 17-08-2009 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Chels.x
Charlie's a *****.
End of.

Rodrigo to win.
Chels, im shocked by this... hes not a ****, hes a retarded *****.

K8TM 17-08-2009 01:30 PM

Totally agree with you. He did lie. Also,Rodders is acting like a spoilt brat spitting his dummy out all the time. :dance: [/quote]

Oh Yes!! & Throwing water over Charlie! Imagine Charlie done that to rodders! It would be upraw.

BlackOrWhite 17-08-2009 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by aborigenie
Quote:

Originally posted by Zien

No Rodrigo isnt ,,
LOL, I don't know how many time's I've said this now. They're all playing the same game albeit differently but they all want exactly the same thing - £100k. Rodrigo just as much as anybody, being a student. And for the probably 100th time I've said this now, they'll all stop at absolutely nothing to get that prize money.

K8TM 17-08-2009 01:32 PM

Quote:

Charlie's a *****.
End of.

Rodrigo to win.

Oh god! Noooo! Not Rodders - he such a over reacter!

I havent even got a fave to win lol...

K8TM 17-08-2009 01:33 PM

LOL, I don't know how many time's I've said this now. They're all playing the same game albeit differently but they all want exactly the same thing - £100k. Rodrigo just as much as anybody, being a student. And for the probably 100th time I've said this now, they'll all stop at absolutely nothing to get that prize money. [/quote]

Exsacly!! Thats wat they went in for!

atieah2009 17-08-2009 02:00 PM

nty charlie has been caught by the public the evictions will be as follows
bea
charlie
lisa
david

Chels 17-08-2009 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ImDrunkerThenMoses
Quote:

Charlie's a *****.
End of.

Rodrigo to win.
Chels, im shocked by this... hes not a ****, hes a retarded *****.
Oooh yes. How could I forget that part. :thumbs:

muchadoaboutnothing 17-08-2009 02:32 PM

Charlie, with a mouthful of water, spat in Bea's face. Bea said "you have just spat a mouthful of water in my face. Charlie's response "No I didn't." Him or Rodrigo shouldn't even be in the final three let alone either of them winning it.

K8TM 17-08-2009 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by muchadoaboutnothing
Charlie, with a mouthful of water, spat in Bea's face. Bea said "you have just spat a mouthful of water in my face. Charlie's response "No I didn't." Him or Rodrigo shouldn't even be in the final three let alone either of them winning it.
I Think Urmm Nooor I Didnt is his answer for eveything - Like automatic!

Sophie to win! :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

K8TM 17-08-2009 02:35 PM

:xyxwave:

kjago 17-08-2009 02:38 PM

Charlie is just such a little **** stirrer, he thinks if he says its a joke he gets away with it. He especially annoyed me the other night when he practically fell over himself to tell Bea that Freddie was laughing at her (which he wasn't he was laughing at her comment). He is like some annoying catalyst in that house, he stirrs the **** and then protests his innocence saying that he dosen't want any one to be upset, and then walks away from all the mess he has caused.

sophiee1383 17-08-2009 02:38 PM

Im Voting Rodrigo Too Win :thumbs:

K8TM 17-08-2009 02:42 PM

Yeah so True!

When he made that remark abour rodders not having any friends. when they were all sat waiting for davina.. Wen rodders sed what did you say Charlie was like nothing, when rodders reacts Charlies like '' Oh it only a joke likeeee' Get lost you little Freak' It obv that rodders is going to react to somethin like that.

& when Charlie was in the bedroom making that noise & being as loud as possible he knew what he was doing - Knew he was winding rodders up!

Rodders does go over the top like the other night in the DR but both of them as bad as each other.

terryecosse 22-08-2009 12:27 PM

Quote:

Imagine Charlie done that to rodders! It would be upraw.

Upraw?

:shrug:

Is that anal without lube?

fallenkal 22-08-2009 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by terryecosse
Quote:

Imagine Charlie done that to rodders! It would be upraw.

Upraw?

:shrug:

Is that anal without lube?
HILARIOUS! :joker: