ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Marcus is starting to disappoint me..... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112578)

MissKittyFantastico 18-08-2009 01:07 PM

Marcus is starting to disappoint me.....

Taken from the Ch4 website:

"The day finally came to an end when Marcus came to the Diary Room for a late-night chat. In his usual candid way he told Big Brother that, he liked everyone in the House but would only count Charlie as real friend. He also said that he thought that everyone was bum licking each other apart from Lisa, who he respected for being the most consistent housemate. And although the two have been on-off buddies, he wouldnt describe Siavash as a friend referring to him as just ok."

Why the **** can he not see through Charlie? And Marcus does a fair amount of bum licking himself to be fair, and how can he respect Lisa after how she treated Freddie?

For someone who is meant to be so perceptive, he really is proving to be so far off the mark at the moment.

Chels 18-08-2009 01:09 PM

People wanted him to stay in 'cos he's entertaining.
Hasn't been entertaining the past couple of days has he?

Freddie would have been amazing this week too. :bored:

Patrick 18-08-2009 01:09 PM

Insults removed.

Please do not post things like this again.

MissKittyFantastico 18-08-2009 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Pmccaff2009

Insults removed.

No need to insult people for not liking Charlie. :nono:

I don't care if millions of people like him, I don't.

Chels 18-08-2009 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Pmccaff2009
Insults removed.

:shocked:

You come across really aggresive and angry, chill out.
No need to insult either.

bansheewails 18-08-2009 01:19 PM

As far as I am concerned Marcus can like who he wants too. That does not mean as a marcus fan I will suddenly spot the sun shine out of charlies arse or any thing!

I have friends who are friends with people I can't stand, does mean to say that I will stop talking to them! Its not a playgrund children, stop fighting about 'best friends'!

:tongue:

Taijitu 18-08-2009 01:20 PM

I dont think Marcus bum licks really I think he is just playing a crafty game most the time, could be wrong.

Dont know if Charlie is playing a game or not but he is bound to be the favourite with many folk who completely lack any sense of humour what soever so maybe Marcus is just playing on that aswell.

Its the home run, money to be won. I cant blame someone for playing the game now and if he was before then he has done it well and worthy of winning I think.

InOne 18-08-2009 01:21 PM

Charlie is a joke. Marcus is starting to contradict himself. It's just what happens in BB, they are bored as fcuk.

Kazanne 18-08-2009 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by MissKittyFantastico

"The day finally came to an end when Marcus came to the Diary Room for a late-night chat. In his usual candid way he told Big Brother that, he liked everyone in the House but would only count Charlie as real friend. He also said that he thought that everyone was bum licking each other apart from Lisa, who he respected for being the most consistent housemate. And although the two have been on-off buddies, he wouldnt describe Siavash as a friend referring to him as just ok."

Why the **** can he not see through Charlie? And Marcus does a fair amount of bum licking himself to be fair, and how can he respect Lisa after how she treated Freddie?

For someone who is meant to be so perceptive, he really is proving to be so far off the mark at the moment.
I agree,my feelings exactly,he has been a real let down this week:shrug:

Enid 18-08-2009 01:23 PM

I wouldn't say Rod is an arsekisser either, and I thought they were really close in last night's show. What gives? :shrug:

brian3 18-08-2009 01:24 PM

Respecting someone does not always meen you like them

MissKittyFantastico 18-08-2009 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Enid
I wouldn't say Rod is an arsekisser either, and I thought they were really close in last night's show. What gives? :shrug:
Exactly.

WOMBAI 18-08-2009 01:28 PM

Never could stand the bloke!

minx36 18-08-2009 01:29 PM

I'm supporting Marcus because he has entertained me and made me laugh so much!

SiCkBuLLeT 18-08-2009 01:30 PM

?? mm wait till you see the highlights show where he and Siavash rock out some air guitars its pure class :thumbs:

And btw you have Siavash as an avatar i guess your a fan whats he done?? i like him myself but he does nothing apart from fack up Noms.

peacemaker 18-08-2009 01:34 PM

those starting to hate marcus now just because he's mates with guys or girls you don't like is pathetic, if you like someone you should like him as a a person & his personality, he's free to hang out with who he wants, it doesn't mean marcus likes charlie or lisa, stop being fickle

zukhov 18-08-2009 01:37 PM

As much as I like Marcus, him saying Charlie is his friend is a bit of a joke. I guess Charlie is this years Pete thanks to his mum then?

sl3ptsolong 18-08-2009 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by MissKittyFantastico

Whats wrong with Charlie exactly? Some examples and not paranoia would help your case.

trasadkel 18-08-2009 01:39 PM

Never liked Marcus. I cannot forget his interaction with Noirin and how controlling he is with everyone. He had his funny moments when he was up for eviction against Freddie and i wanted Freddie to go. However since then he has bored me to tears and seems to have become more friendly with Bea.

The fact that he has now been bigging Charlie up in the diary room is the final straw. I have gone back to disliking him again.

MissKittyFantastico 18-08-2009 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by peacemaker
those starting to hate marcus now just because he's mates with guys or girls you don't like is pathetic, if you like someone you should like him as a a person & his personality, he's free to hang out with who he wants, it doesn't mean marcus likes charlie or lisa, stop being fickle
Where did I say that I hate him now? :shrug:

I'm just saying I'm surprised that he hasn't seen through Charlie, and that he does bumlick himself a fair bit.

I'm still supporting Marcus as you can see from my signature. :rolleyes:

And to sl3ptsolong, I don't like Charlie because he's a **** stirrer, a liar, has a nasty streak that he's doing very well to hide (most of the time) and IMO his 'cheeky nicey nicey chappie' routine, is a load of old bullshit.

That's not paranoia, simply my opinion based on having watched him for the last 10 weeks.

mist 18-08-2009 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Chels.x
People wanted him to stay in 'cos he's entertaining.
Hasn't been entertaining the past couple of days has he?

Freddie would have been amazing this week too. :bored:

I agree, he even says he is not staying up late anymore. He has conned the viewers into voting him to stay and now he is not interested.

Brad. 18-08-2009 01:54 PM

wolverine has called it wrongly on this occasion..

Jayson 18-08-2009 02:03 PM

I still love him :dance2:

Brad. 18-08-2009 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Jayson
I still love him :dance2:
Yep, same

Tom 18-08-2009 02:06 PM

I think he is starting to lose momentum now