ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   We mustn’t be complacent that Bea’s eviction is a fore gone conclusion. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112728)

lisank 18-08-2009 09:15 PM

We mustn’t be complacent that Bea’s eviction is a fore gone conclusion.

Everyone is so confident that Bea will go and with good reason, she is horrible and virtually everyone hates her. My concern is that everyone will say ‘there is no chance she will stay so I won’t bother voting’ and Marcus could end up being evicted.

Secondly, to all the people that say she is entertaining and should stay in, I can (kind of) see their point (although I find her irritating not entertaining) but doesn’t everyone want to see her reaction to the crowd and in her full length interview, then on BBBM and BBLB (when she realises her actions have had the opposite reaction from the public than what she was expecting). This may be the last chance we get to evict her before the final and then all we will get is a short interview before moving on to the next housemate.

Jezzy 18-08-2009 09:16 PM

She'll go. No doubt about it.

danda012 18-08-2009 09:17 PM

From tomorrow i plan to vote at least once a day :thumbs:

eggdavid 18-08-2009 09:18 PM

david has about 5 fans and bea is loathed by the public -- there is no chance that the dark horse will be leaving the building, he has so many fans now :thumbs: :thumbs:

Becker 18-08-2009 09:22 PM

Oh brother she is going and going to go very heavily. I just hope she breaks the record on the %

bovvered? 18-08-2009 09:25 PM

I think what the OP is getting at is dont forget to vote.... dont be complacent that 'everyone' else will so not worth the bother....

VOTE VOTE VOTE

:hello:

*mazedsalv** 18-08-2009 09:27 PM

Exactly, we need to vote. It wont be funny if everyone think she's going and dont vote, and then Marcus goes by default. That would be horrendus.

paulie57 18-08-2009 09:31 PM

This is what I said last night. I know it not probable but you never know - stranger things have happened.

lisank 18-08-2009 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Becker
Oh brother she is going and going to go very heavily. I just hope she breaks the record on the %
I think Nicole currently holds that record but I can't remember what her % was.

BONNEIP 18-08-2009 09:36 PM

I made this point last night after hearing the noms....vote bea 10+ & just to bea sure another 10 & 5 votes for Dave.

Faded 18-08-2009 09:38 PM

If she doesn't go, I'll eat my computer.

tramp-stamp 18-08-2009 09:42 PM

I hate Bea, but theres more chance of something interesting happening with her in the house, than evicted

So if david happened to go instead i wouldnt lose any sleep. In fact, it would be better than handing the remainder of the show to Lisa to dictate the outcome, so much as i dislike Bea, i think we should all vote David out

sarahBE 18-08-2009 09:49 PM

she will be gone and i hope divina tells her the % of votes she got!!

However you are right we must all vote and not just talk about it i will be dialing no worries:dance2:

Celeb_Rehab 18-08-2009 09:52 PM

Now that Team Nasty have disowned Bea,i think i would tactically prefer Shrek out first.

It really would put the cat amongst the pigeons!
It would also help Marcus & The Vash .
Lisa losing her sidekick would put a flea in her ear!!

Devoxu 18-08-2009 10:05 PM

Bea is gone simple as, she is not entertaining and never has been. Bloody annoying more likely. As for getting rid of David what purpose would that serve, he's gone next week anyway. Lisa will not win and the longer she stays the more popular she will think she is and become more cocky again and with that her downfall will be all the more sweeter.

BigBrotherfan4ever 18-08-2009 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by tramp-stamp
I hate Bea, but theres more chance of something interesting happening with her in the house, than evicted

So if david happened to go instead i wouldnt lose any sleep. In fact, it would be better than handing the remainder of the show to Lisa to dictate the outcome, so much as i dislike Bea, i think we should all vote David out
I would agree with that tramp-stamp, i still really want Marcus to go but that not going to happen sadly:shrug:

ricky2k9 18-08-2009 10:15 PM

I reckon and hope that David goes, he deffo has less fans than Bea. You can see that yourself on this forum.

joanne555jasper 18-08-2009 10:18 PM

Vote David out please. I want t see the look on their faces. No way they'll be expecting that especially Lisa.

WOMBAI 18-08-2009 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by lisank
Everyone is so confident that Bea will go and with good reason, she is horrible and virtually everyone hates her. My concern is that everyone will say ‘there is no chance she will stay so I won’t bother voting’ and Marcus could end up being evicted.

Secondly, to all the people that say she is entertaining and should stay in, I can (kind of) see their point (although I find her irritating not entertaining) but doesn’t everyone want to see her reaction to the crowd and in her full length interview, then on BBBM and BBLB (when she realises her actions have had the opposite reaction from the public than what she was expecting). This may be the last chance we get to evict her before the final and then all we will get is a short interview before moving on to the next housemate.
Well as I can't stand either Bea or Marcus - then for me it has to be the lesser of two evils! And that is something I have not made my mind up about yet!

Tracyjay 18-08-2009 10:37 PM

Must Vote:cheer::cheer::cheer:
especially as noticed marcus got a bad edit tonight..at end...and Davids wasn't good.
Note to self Vote Bea out:thumbs:

Moses1 18-08-2009 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Tracyjay
especially as noticed marcus got a bad edit tonight..at end...and Davids wasn't good.
Don't see how Marcus got a bad vote; if anything, it was a great edit.

wilful_woodpecker 18-08-2009 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Tracyjay
and having seen David's reaction to the nomination results (on C4 site), he will get a bad edit tomorrow night.....

moonballoon 19-08-2009 02:52 PM

I'll be voting for the first time ever!

She is that bad.

lavabird 19-08-2009 03:52 PM

im not being complacent i have voted more times than the whole series just to make sure !plus i want her out with the highest %

RtooDee2 19-08-2009 04:01 PM

Ive voted 7 times for her already.
Friday i will do the same.