ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Why is Marcus spending time with Bea? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113012)

masonbason 19-08-2009 08:36 PM

Why is Marcus spending time with Bea?

The guy is so pathetic he just needs a grope, thats it. Anyone who spends time with Noirin and Bea are just pathetic people.

Tom 19-08-2009 08:36 PM

because he's a two faced hypocrite

masonbason 19-08-2009 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Tom
because he's a two faced hypocrite
True,

Sarah99 19-08-2009 08:39 PM

He loves being with woman

masonbason 19-08-2009 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sarah99
He loves being with woman
Unfortunately the women dont love being with him..

mother6 19-08-2009 08:43 PM

He is with her as he hopes that when she leaves on Friday her fan base will shift to him. He certainly is a dark horse and is, despite his protests determined to emerge as the winner.

Marcus-FTW 19-08-2009 08:46 PM

Because he is amazing at what he does,

he knows that when bea goes, he shall gain more fans, And increase his chance of winning

MARCUS FTW!

Sarah99 19-08-2009 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by masonbason

I know but its a shame as he wants a woman

masonbason 19-08-2009 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Marcus-FTW
Because he is amazing at what he does,

he knows that when bea goes, he shall gain more fans, And increase his chance of winning

MARCUS FTW!
I wouldn't use the word amazing. he got flattened by Noirin and by Tom. The word i would use is lucky cause realistically he should be out for all the rulebreaking hes done..

Also the rest of the HM are so dumb that anyone with average intelligence could walk over them..

masonbason 19-08-2009 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sarah99
Quote:

I know but its a shame as he wants a woman
Yeah but if you want someone who wants to control you completely, tell you all times he is right and you are wrong and that he wants to play fantasies, thats Marcus for you..

IndigoJo 19-08-2009 09:49 PM

I'm not a cynic.

I think that he is genuinely being kind to her because he likes her sometimes, and he feels sorry for any woman (except Lisa) who is feeling down. He is a gentleman at times, and this is proof of it.

:thumbs:

UglyBoringMarcus 19-08-2009 09:50 PM

he's gross, he'll try and grope anything that moves!

masonbason 19-08-2009 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by IndigoJo
I'm not a cynic.

I think that he is genuinely being kind to her because he likes her sometimes, and he feels sorry for any woman (except Lisa) who is feeling down. He is a gentleman at times, and this is proof of it.

Marcus = gentleman, you were going fine till you said gentleman. Thats like saying the lion feeding on the carcass is a vegetarian.

Deliverance 19-08-2009 10:15 PM

Quote:

The guy is so pathetic he just needs a grope, thats it. Anyone who spends time with Noirin and Bea are just pathetic people.
This question should really be why is Bea spending so much time with Marcus? She is the real vile disgusting one to be honest.

masonbason 19-08-2009 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Deliverance
Quote:

This question should really be why is Bea spending so much time with Marcus? She is the real vile disgusting one to be honest.
She needs some company seeing she is burning all the bridges...by the end of this week, shes not going to have any company at all except for Marcus.

merv 19-08-2009 11:38 PM

Marcus as been honest with her to her face, and told it like it is.
But i feel he is also aware she is in trouble and needs a friend.

BONNEIP 19-08-2009 11:42 PM

He calls her a minge bag and believes it. She takes it as a wind up. He knows for sure she's soooo gone cum friday, after her treatment of his mate Freddie.He's trying to make sure she dosen't walk.

Zizz6 19-08-2009 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by IndigoJo
I'm not a cynic.

Bea hasn't murder anybody, she is a human being after all.

Why should anybody be as cruel as Lisa and her gang and isolate fellow housemate totally? That's the worst kind of bullying in such an environment.

Fangz 19-08-2009 11:53 PM

I think he's quite ambivalent towards her, unsure of whether she's a mate who needs her arse kicked into gear, or someone he should be wary of.

TheDarkHorsey 20-08-2009 01:05 AM

he has a good heart and doesnt hold grudges:kiss:

Twiggy 20-08-2009 01:11 AM

Because they are both boring. and both staying up so the public will keep them in.

tremault 20-08-2009 02:30 AM

marcus revels in the mental challenge.
he looks for an opportunity to catch people out and expose them.
he is a very observant and clever guy.
he may be a bit of a dick at times but you have to hand it to him, when he gets into a proper discussion with someone, he is pretty damn good.

he is spending time with bea because he is genuinely a caring person. he sees what a dickhead she is and he is actually helping her by being around her. he is pointing out things that she does that gets her into trouble and also being a friend when she is so in need of one.

for someone who spend such an amount of time alone, he is probably the one in that house that has most loyalty among his friends.

Lwize 20-08-2009 04:31 AM

Marcus knows what he's doing.

Keep your friends close, and keep your enemies closer.

masonbason 20-08-2009 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lwize
Marcus knows what he's doing.

Keep your friends close, and keep your enemies closer.
Its not that, he wants to have a grope and than go, boast about it to someone else later on...like he did with Noirin

Nigeria_Bob 20-08-2009 10:39 AM

looking on tug…