ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Anyone think David ridiculously overreacted and milked it for all it was worth? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113051)

InOne 19-08-2009 09:18 PM

Anyone think David ridiculously overreacted and milked it for all it was worth?

I do, he knew what Bea was like. If he can see people so well he should have expected it.

GypsyGoth 19-08-2009 09:22 PM

It is like that story about the frog that gives the scorpion a lift across the river.

But yea, David new he had Bea on the back foot. He wanted too look good for the public.

InOne 19-08-2009 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by GypsyGoth
It is like that story about the frog that gives the scorpion a lift across the river.

But yea, David new he had Bea on the back foot. He wanted too look good for the public.

I really don't think it worked, he looked like an idiot.

Jordan. 19-08-2009 09:26 PM

Yeah he was doing a Bea and going on and on about it

InOne 19-08-2009 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SPIDERPIG!
Yeah he was doing a Bea and going on and on about it

He should have just totally ignored her, not spoken to her at all. Really show her he didn't give a fcuk, instead he let Bea soak it all up and enjoy it.

oh.really 19-08-2009 09:27 PM

He looked like a prize numpty :laugh:

InOne 19-08-2009 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by oh.really
He looked like a prize numpty :laugh:

Yup, if he keeps it up, could be close between him and Bea.

guigy 19-08-2009 09:29 PM

[quote]Originally posted by SPIDERPIG!
Yeah he was doing a Bea and going on and on about it [/qu

I agree

After a full episode this weeek of her and her feelings about her mother

he had every right

Kazanne 19-08-2009 09:30 PM

No,it makes a change from Bea the betrayer over reacting,I think David was genuinely shocked ,Bea betrayed him but what's new with her

InOne 19-08-2009 09:30 PM

[quote]Originally posted by guigy
Quote:

Originally posted by SPIDERPIG!
Yeah he was doing a Bea and going on and on about it [/qu

I agree

After a full episode this weeek of her and her feelings about her mother

he had every right
Still he was looking like an idiot until Lisa stepped in and shut her up. Bea was just sat there half smirking before.

paul123 19-08-2009 09:31 PM

I dont get it they want entertaing housemates yet they all want to get rid of them ??? okay she might not be the most entertaining one but shes more entertaining than daivd and then when u get rid of the more entertaining housemates you complain about how **** and boring this show is i dont get some fans tbh.remember im not saying shes the most entertaining housemate this year but it hink shes more entertaining than david...do you see my point ??

InOne 19-08-2009 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by kazanne
No,it makes a change from Bea the betrayer over reacting,I think David was genuinely shocked ,Bea betrayed him but what's new with her

Well seen a she lived with her and seen her in action, I thought he would have expected it.

InOne 19-08-2009 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by paul123
I dont get it they want entertaing housemates yet they all want to get rid of them ??? okay she might not be the most entertaining one but shes more entertaining than daivd and then when u get rid of the more entertaining housemates you complain about how **** and boring this show is i dont get some fans tbh.remember im not saying shes the most entertaining housemate this year but it hink shes more entertaining than david...do you see my point ??

Yup, David is almost a male version of Lisa, without the poison inside him.

hennessy 19-08-2009 09:33 PM

David is the most desperate HM ever.
Every time he has been up he has gone off on one.
There's still a side of him we haven't seen but Bea was a twat tho

kisywisy 19-08-2009 09:34 PM

i don't think he over reacted. he thought they were friends now and thought they were getting on. plus she told him that she didn't nominate him. i'd be pissed off too.

he's not bothered about being up for eviction, just the betrayal from his new friend. lisa tried to warn him. i hope he keeps away from her now. she's a horrible girl

InOne 19-08-2009 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hennessy
David is the most desperate HM ever.
Every time he has been up he has gone off on one.
There's still a side of him we haven't seen but Bea was a t*** tho

Yeah idk about David, he is still a numpy but knows how to turn it on more in certain situations.

InOne 19-08-2009 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by kisywisy
i don't think he over reacted. he thought they were friends now and thought they were getting on. plus she told him that she didn't nominate him. i'd be p****d off too.

he's not bothered about being up for eviction, just the betrayal from his new friend. lisa tried to warn him. i hope he keeps away from her now. she's a horrible girl

He will keep away, but he should have known, taken in by her Sociopathic charm. Never good!

Tom4784 19-08-2009 09:38 PM

He massively overreacted, he didn't like the fact he was up and wanted to place the blame at someone else's door. He annoyed me tonight, nearly everyone else in the house has been nominated once by their peers but they didn't complain nearly as much as he did.

Faded 19-08-2009 09:41 PM

He did milk it, it was still hilarious to watch though.

InOne 19-08-2009 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dezzy
He massively overreacted, he didn't like the fact he was up and wanted to place the blame at someone else's door. He annoyed me tonight, nearly everyone else in the house has been nominated once by their peers but they didn't complain nearly as much as he did.

Yeah, could have been a pretty chilled night but always has to be a drama queen lol

Deliverance 19-08-2009 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by InOne
I do, he knew what Bea was like. If he can see people so well he should have expected it.
Q: Anyone think David ridiculously overreacted and milked it for all it was worth?

A: Not really. Bea tried to back him into a corner (in the guise of a private conversation with him in the bedroom) and make him look bad by suttely referring to an earlier conversation that they had about Boobs. She knows he is up with her for evict and is trying to gain public support by making him look bad by his reaction.

She said herself that she wanted the conversation in the bedroom because she didn't want the other HMs walking in, this is because she knew David would possibly over-react and the others would hear.

David reacted strongly and possibly did over do it. But when you think about it this is what Bea does best, she plays on weaknesses and makes the males in the house react to their detriment.

She did it to Kenny and she tried to do it to Marcus. She tried it on David and it didn't work. It didn't work because it is to late for her now as the HMs and more importantly the public now know what she is like.

David is not the most clever person as she said herself wks earlier, so she tried to play him as such. Note how she is not trying the same on Marcus as he would shut her up pretty fast.

She has overplayed the game to be honest and exposed herself as a complete bitch.

guigy 19-08-2009 10:03 PM

Hard to take him seriously

dressed as a bleeding skeleton

He,s no light weight is he?

Linto99 19-08-2009 10:13 PM

Nope don't think he over-reacted. She was supposed to be his friend and he has given her support when no one else did. She said she had to pick a name. Then why didn't she pick someone who she had been arguing with last week and not the person who was comforting her?

BBmassive 19-08-2009 10:13 PM

He spoke his mind ,as did Lisa ,I applaud them both

Jords 19-08-2009 10:18 PM

I totally agree, I nearly felt sorry for her a bit. I will never like her because she messed with Freddie, but I might start disliking her rather than hating her LOL.