ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Siavash has gone from cool and genuine to lame and calculated... BOO! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113126)

mattchew 20-08-2009 03:59 AM

Siavash has gone from cool and genuine to lame and calculated... BOO!

I'm fully sick of Siavash.

His refusal to nominate is complete bull, and this is his calculation:

*seem all broken up about having to nominate
*refuse to nominate out of some apparent moral objection
*if he goes up, who cares because the public sees him as a nice guy, not like all of those mean people who followed the format of the game.

Week after week, his actions have negatively affected his 'friends', and he could care less... In fact, time and time again he seems excited to run around to all the other house guests and tell them something bad is about to happen.

I don't think his Sophie nomination is cute (and for the record her nomination of Rodrigo wasn't cute either).

His refusal to nominate isn't charming, and it doesn't reveal his high moral code...

It shows a weakness in his character that he can't just be an adult a nominate and take responsibility for he role in the house.

Am I the only one?!?!?!?!

LoadOfDross 20-08-2009 04:06 AM

No your not the only one. I agree completely.

mattchew 20-08-2009 04:09 AM

im from the sates, so i just watch bb uk on my computer and im in a bubble when it comes to others' reactions since nobody i know watches it!

LoadOfDross 20-08-2009 04:13 AM

Yes same here I live in Canada. And watch it on the internet as well. Thats why i come on here, to see other peoples views on stuff.

UglyBaby 20-08-2009 04:44 AM

He's been lame and calculated from the start!

Sadly, some are easily fooled. Even Davina, although she always gets things wrong. I find it laughable the way his fans are trying to sing his praises over his refusal to nominate...ignoring the fact that he; a) has already nominated before B) knew the BB game since its been on air for 10 years!

He is a joke and should have been booted out as an example to those arrogant HMs who think they can call the shots. But Davina likes him so they come up with pathetic "punishments" instead. Which dont involve him even going up for eviction! Doh.

dbfs 20-08-2009 07:11 AM

what a joke he is - fed up of him going under the radar for all the crap he causes - he crawled out of the bunnygate and it deferred onto freddie and others - the other week when feddie him and marcus were playing up freddie and marcus got all the flak from housemates not a word was said to him (think this is when marcus began to realise what he was really like) he is a non entity he has done absolutely nothing in the house - not a huge fan and maybe other than his appearance (which does nothing for me) why do people like him guess they must be transparent I look a bit further than looks

Daffodil 20-08-2009 07:34 AM

Since he got his new clothes, he is doing a lot of posing too. I used to like him a lot but his wimpiness and his boobs are putting me off. :yuk:

jadore212 20-08-2009 08:01 AM

hate

jadore212 20-08-2009 08:02 AM

haterssssssssss saivash is still cool

Jords 20-08-2009 08:06 AM

I think hes cool [:

NettoSuperstar! 20-08-2009 08:09 AM

Nah still cool! the noms are just sad these days and needed livening up!

I hope they dont do noms for the last weeks and start the vote to save. He's done us a favour basically

yousoboo! 20-08-2009 08:10 AM

He is still a nice guy.

bigbrothermad123 20-08-2009 08:37 AM

I AGREE !

GET SIAVASH OUT !!!

Jackie 20-08-2009 08:49 AM

He's okay i don't think he will win though.

KillER 20-08-2009 08:51 AM

agree
never was a siavash fan really. just have to point out.........
Quote:

he could care less
i take it you're american from that not-making-much-sense sentence?

The_Long_Run 20-08-2009 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by KillER
agree
never was a siavash fan really. just have to point out.........
Quote:

he could care less
i take it you're american from that not-making-much-sense sentence?
You know exactly what it means so it makes complete sense. It is called rhetorics, employing the flexibility of a living language.

Niamh. 20-08-2009 09:03 AM

Siavash for the win :wink:

Combo 20-08-2009 09:08 AM

I agree completely.