ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Charlie: Whats Charlie done? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113898)

CallumJoshuaSturt 22-08-2009 09:18 PM

Whats Charlie done?

Whats Charlie done for everyone to start disliking him????? :puzzled:

BitterFruit 22-08-2009 09:20 PM

exist

dannirivers 22-08-2009 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by CallumJoshuaSturt
i just think hes so fake, i cant stand watching him he grates on me! get him out!!!!:devil:

CaudleHalbard 22-08-2009 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by BitterFruit
exist
Good answer! :joker:

He'd probably win the prize for Most Irritating Housemate. (Not most hated - just annoying).

prkp12 22-08-2009 09:27 PM

i was going to say be born, but exist is better

Patricia4 22-08-2009 09:27 PM

Ive never liked him.

BGT-FAN! 22-08-2009 09:28 PM

Biggest Gameplayer Award

Patrick 22-08-2009 09:28 PM

Mate...

Everyone DOSENT Dislike him,

Everyone loves him, its litte freaks on here who think Charlies hated...

But like it or not, its just too bad no one has heard of TiBB There for no one cares what you lot think,

Charlie will win because of what the public think!

Dont listen to little idiots on here

Jordan. 22-08-2009 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by BitterFruit
exist
:laugh3:

CaudleHalbard 22-08-2009 09:30 PM

We know the bookies don't always get it right, but Charlie is now so far out of the running to win that he might as well go home right now. He's only there for the £100k and he sure ain't gonna get that!

AhmedFan2004 22-08-2009 09:30 PM

Quote:

Nothing, TiBB has just started to copy the nerdy trolls from DS in deciding to hate Charlie. Just the nature of the pro Marcus/Freddie/Siavash mob, who's tactic is to diss other HMs all day long.

gavinh2008 22-08-2009 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by AhmedFan2004
Quote:

Nothing, TiBB has just started to copy the nerdy trolls from DS in deciding to hate Charlie. Just the nature of the pro Marcus/Freddie/Siavash mob, who's tactic is to diss other HMs all day long.
I'll have you know that I've disliked Charlie from the very beginning, and I don't go on DS so I don't follow their example, but now you say that they hate Charlie also then I might just go on there and join in.

He's just a horrible person, he's got more than 2 faces, a bully and he just winds me up not just Rodrigo, so annoying

AhmedFan2004 22-08-2009 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by gavinh2008
I'll have you know that I've disliked Charlie from the very beginning, and I don't go on DS so I don't follow their example, but now you say that they hate Charlie also then I might just go on there and join in.

He's just a horrible person, he's got more than 2 faces, a bully and he just winds me up not just Rodrigo, so annoying
LOL, this year nerdy eccentric fans (a small segment of the voting demographic) decided to swamp forums and biasedly posted propoganda in favour of Freddie/Vash/Marcus, whilst trying to bad-mouth other HMs. First it was Lisa, but eventually they got tired of her, now it's Charlie. Ironically this sudden new found hate, coincided with realising his popularity with the public.

Now suddenly all the nerdy DS trolls, and now TiBB trolls, suddenly have a new scapegoat to criticize and bring down every week.

Ohhh well, that's all good, the ridiculous bias and propoganda is funny to watch. Especially when their fave(s) get evicted anyway.

terryecosse 22-08-2009 09:37 PM

Quote:

Breath.

terryecosse 22-08-2009 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Pmccaff2009
Mate...

Everyone DOSENT Dislike him,

Everyone loves him, its litte freaks on here who think Charlies hated...

But like it or not, its just too bad no one has heard of TiBB There for no one cares what you lot think,

Charlie will win because of what the public think!

Dont listen to little idiots on here

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

:pat:

dbfs 22-08-2009 09:41 PM

ENTERED THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE

AhmedFan2004 22-08-2009 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by terryecosse
:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

:pat:
Says the person who magically didn't have a bad word to say about Charlie, until magically others started to diss him, copying DS trolls.

It's funny that, how it all magically happens together at once, yet Charlie has been EXACTLY the same throughout the series.

The propogandists and false claimers need a new scapegoat to destroy, it seems. :rolleyes:

Lisa's hate-fest is over, so they move onto Charlie. Where do these nerds come from who only support Fred/Marcus/Vash and make up lies and propoganda about other HMs?

AhmedFan2004 22-08-2009 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by dbfs
Yet nobody had a bad word to say until a week ago, yet he's been the same, throughout. Just funny that, isn't it. The trolls need another HM to criticize and try and bring down, how pathetic ...

pixee 22-08-2009 09:45 PM

Quote:

Can you not see why one min bouncing like a little girl and clapping like a seal making out your mr nice guy, then telling people to ******* off the next min might be a little fake?

He'll get a few quick shags out of BB but probably not much else.

terryecosse 22-08-2009 09:46 PM

Quote:

Says the person who magically didn't have a bad word to say about Charlie, until magically others started to diss him, copying DS trolls.

It's funny that, how it all magically happens together at once, yet Charlie has been EXACTLY the same throughout the series.

The propogandists and false claimers need a new scapegoat to destroy, it seems. :rolleyes:

Lisa's hate-fest is over, so they move onto Charlie. Where do these nerds come from who only support Fred/Marcus/Vash and make up lies and propoganda about other HMs?

:joker:

Calm down,dear.It's only a gameshow.

:kiss:

AhmedFan2004 22-08-2009 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by pixee
Can you not see why one min bouncing like a little girl and clapping like a seal making out your mr nice guy, then telling people to ******* off the next min might be a little fake?

He'll get a few quick shags out of BB but probably not much else.
He's been the same throughout the series. It's just another scapegoat for the nerdy mob on here to have a go at. Stop rationalizing things, people could go on all day about why Marcus sucks.

This new bandwagon is a joke. Just like Freddie the hero and Lisa the evil bully. :rolleyes:

Get your own opinions, please ...

gavinh2008 22-08-2009 09:47 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally posted by dbfs
Yet nobody had a bad word to say until a week ago, yet he's been the same, throughout. Just funny that, isn't it. The trolls need another HM to criticize and try and bring down, how pathetic ...
If you look at my previous posts (if that's possible) you will see that I've hated Charlie since Day 1, just look through the past threads, you will see

Let people have their opinions, people can suddenly hate someone if they do something wrong, which Charlie has been a sympathy-seeking, two-faced nasty for the past few weeks, I just saw his fake act in the beginning, so don't say people are pathetic for hating someone you like

terryecosse 22-08-2009 09:49 PM

Quote:

Freddie the hero and Lisa the evil bully.

Get your own opinions, please ...
:hello:

At last,you've made a sensible post.

oh.really 22-08-2009 09:49 PM

Right from the start I said to myself there's something about him that's not nice and he proved me right. He's a nasty, vindictive, aggressive boy pretending to be 'happy chappy' I say boy because he's like a 5 yr old.

Besides, he should be with his mum!

MeMyselfAndI 22-08-2009 09:49 PM

Be, completely fake, be a 2faced backstabber, get over emotinal at stupid things, being to decperate to win, do i need to name more?