ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Charlie and Sophie steal drink! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113944)

alchemists1 22-08-2009 11:48 PM

Charlie and Sophie steal drink!

Charlie and Sophie ask Marcus for his drink and Marcus says no!
Soon as Marcus goes in the diaryroom they steal it!
3rd time Charlie's stole drink/

Nigeria_Bob 22-08-2009 11:49 PM

What they find entertaining is also what they think viewers find entertaining (doh!)

Brad. 22-08-2009 11:50 PM

Basttards!!!!! no-one steals from the IDH!!!

alchemists1 22-08-2009 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Bradley.
I hope Marcus gives him another punch but this time to the jaw! maybe knock some sense into the retarded bitch lol.

prkp12 22-08-2009 11:55 PM

charlies idea, makes soph go gte it, coward

MissKittyFantastico 22-08-2009 11:55 PM

They're planning on stealing Vash's next, if they haven't already.

zukhov 23-08-2009 12:03 AM

Its soooooo funny when 'cheeky geordie' Charlie steals drinks *titter*. Hes only having a laugh like.

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::bored::bored:: bored:

cleaner67 23-08-2009 12:03 AM

Noticed how fast Charlie is drinking. Did they steal more than one can of Marcus`s beer then,as they drank one between them just now and they`re drinking another one now ?

MissKittyFantastico 23-08-2009 12:04 AM

I'm sure they stole two cans from Marcus's drawer, AFTER them asking him for them and him saying NO.

flyny 23-08-2009 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by alchemists1
Quote:

Originally posted by Bradley.
I hope Marcus gives him another punch but this time to the jaw! maybe knock some sense into the retarded bitch lol.
amen to that! :thumbs:

NolasGirl 23-08-2009 12:10 AM

What do you mean *another* punch? Did I miss something good here?

alchemists1 23-08-2009 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by NolasGirl
Unfortunatley not,when Charlie stole drink with Kris he punched them both in the stomach as a sorta punishment.

NolasGirl 23-08-2009 12:17 AM

Charlie just needs to go...and go badly.

Marcus-FTW 23-08-2009 12:17 AM

Quote:

he punched him and kris before because of it but vash came to rescue and stopped the rule of stealing = punching

NolasGirl 23-08-2009 12:20 AM

Well the rule should be reinstated.
BTW, Kris really took a serious strike for the Lisa/Charlie gang. And they're all still in there. Being boring. And stealing drink. He must be raging.

ILoveTRW 23-08-2009 12:21 AM

Marcus stole fags off all the housemate only a couple of weeks ago FFS :mad: you guys are all hippotits

MissKittyFantastico 23-08-2009 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ILoveMoney
Marcus stole fags off all the housemate only a couple of weeks ago FFS :mad: you guys are all hippotits
It's a totally different thing taking a spare packet of cigarettes after making sure all the smokers had a pack each, in full view of everyone, and going into someones personal drawer and taking drink that had been personally assigned to that HM!

THAT is being sneaky and stealing!

NolasGirl 23-08-2009 12:27 AM

Quote:

Nice signature :joker: Was that last weeks episode?

ILoveTRW 23-08-2009 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by MissKittyFantastico
Quote:

It's a totally different thing taking a spare packet of cigarettes after making sure all the smokers had a pack each, in full view of everyone, and going into someones personal drawer and taking drink that had been personally assigned to that HM!

dont you realise, the only reason why he stole those fags was because he gain a bit of power, everyone knows that fags are the currency of the BB house, NOW THAT IS SNEAKY

OPEN YOUR EYES, PEOPLE

ILoveTRW 23-08-2009 12:31 AM

Quote:

Quote:

No Rock of Love Charm School hasn't started airing in the UK yet :thumbs:

MissKittyFantastico 23-08-2009 12:32 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally posted by MissKittyFantastico
Quote:

dont you realise, the only reason why he stole those fags was because he gain a bit of power, everyone knows that fags are the currency of the BB house, KNOW THAT IS SNEAKY

OPEN YOUR EYES, PEOPLE
So you could call it being smart and keeping something to barter with at a later date, yes. But STEALING? No.

Charlie, Kris, Bea and Sophie are the only ones who have STOLEN anything in that house. And Rodders is almost as bad for sitting there drinking it, on two occasions now.

Horrible people.

NolasGirl 23-08-2009 12:33 AM

In my honest opinion, I think the reason he took the the pack of cigarettes was to swoop in as some hero when they ran out ..or to barter them. But also I do think he was being honest when he said he wanted to save them for a rainy day.. That's one of the endearing qualities about Marcus. He tries to assume leadership for the *collectives' best interests. And I think its really nice :wink:

NolasGirl 23-08-2009 12:35 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

It has as far as I know :conf:
So are you watching BB UK from the U.S. of A?? :hugesmile::cheer:

ILoveTRW 23-08-2009 12:39 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

It has as far as I know :conf:
So are you watching BB UK from the U.S. of A?? :hugesmile::cheer:
no im in the UK i just watch all that kind of TV over the Internet, years before it is released in the UK

from what I know Flavor Of Love Charm School is airing on TMF at the moment

Vicky. 23-08-2009 12:41 AM

Quote:

No, he took a spare pack when the rest had theirs, and he was planning to give them them back when they had none...sophie and charlie steal marcus' drink...drink it...how would they give it back? Totally different thing.