ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Angel-faced racist aged 12 - Girl burns golly at BNP fun day (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114008)

NettoSuperstar! 23-08-2009 11:29 AM

Angel-faced racist aged 12 - Girl burns golly at BNP fun day

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news...P-fun-day.html

The BNP and its supporters- found out again, sick ignorant bastards!

ange7 23-08-2009 11:40 AM

lol
with all their new media managers and sharp Italian suits the BNP are still just old bunch of useless racists.

Harry! 23-08-2009 11:44 AM

Ergh that story just makes you sick in the lowest form of respect.

andyman 23-08-2009 11:45 AM

Her parents will be happy, i mean it they will be... :shocked:

andyman 23-08-2009 11:46 AM

Her parents will be happy, i mean it they will be... :shocked:

Lauren 23-08-2009 11:48 AM

When I first started reading, I actually gave the "benefit of the doubt" as assumed it was an unofficial meeting with the more extreme members. That is, until I read that it was actually very official, with bigwig Griffin there himself, and all his cronies... christ, how can any of the more "moderate" voters of BNP read this and still believe they made the right choice.

arista 23-08-2009 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ange7
lol
with all their new media managers and sharp Italian suits the BNP are still just old bunch of useless racists.

That got into Power main stream
because of One Eyed Scotish Brown
failed to help the UK
We are stuck in a New Labour Depression

arista 23-08-2009 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lauren
When I first started reading, I actually gave the "benefit of the doubt" as assumed it was an unofficial meeting with the more extreme members. That is, until I read that it was actually very official, with bigwig Griffin there himself, and all his cronies... christ, how can any of the more "moderate" voters of BNP read this and still believe they made the right choice.

Yes and many were New Labour Voters that changed to BNP
shown on Ch4 News.
FACT.

Lauren 23-08-2009 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by arista
Quote:

Yes and many were New Labour Voters that changed to BNP
shown on Ch4 News.
FACT.
Yeah but anyone who see's BNP as a viable "plan B" because New Labour are **** should be ashamed of themselves.

arista 23-08-2009 11:54 AM

Lauren times are Hard
thats why the BNP got a million voters.

New Labour Failed the UK
That is the One Important Facter that matters more now.

Lauren 23-08-2009 11:56 AM

If New Labour failed the UK, they should have just not voted for New Labour. Or not voted at all. They didn't need to go and vote for racism.

arista 23-08-2009 11:59 AM

Quote:

If New Labour failed the UK, they should have just not voted for New Labour. Or not voted at all. They didn't need to go and vote for racism.

Yes it is Shocking.

Tom 23-08-2009 12:01 PM

'BNP' and 'fun day' is a contradiction in terms

Those pictures show the types of people that the BNP attracts. Lower class alcoholics on benefits most likely to complain about "those ******ing p*kis coming over and stealing all our jobs, benefits and council houses".

arista 23-08-2009 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Tom
'BNP' and 'fun day' is a contradiction in terms

This Nation is Changing.

NettoSuperstar! 23-08-2009 12:02 PM

God can you imagine going to a BNP funday! Wot a nitemare...How they continue to have any credibility is beyond me!

ange7 23-08-2009 12:03 PM

Quote:

Quote:

lol

failed to help the UK
"new labour depression"? You still trying this on?
if the new labour were responsible for this world wide "depression" then you'll also have to agree that they are equally responsible for international turn around. Neither make sense.

30stone 23-08-2009 12:03 PM

I don't think many people fully understand what they were voting for with the BNP. I saw loads of people on the news saying, they didnt konw what else to vote for so they voted bnp.. obviously not relly done their research..

I knew they were racist but didnt konw it was ths bad..

"Let's get a real one - in the town we'll find one or two. They'll also be guilty of the heinous crimes I charged him with - may God forgive your horrible soul." Coombes repeated the charges then added: "He may have appeared innocent to you lot but I'm sure he done lots of things wrong." - Talking about a black man.

Thats messed up...:shocked:

And this:

"Ex-BNP cultural officer Jonathan Bowden, 47, also attacked Islam, and dubbed Jewish Israel as "cancer". "

Tom 23-08-2009 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by NettoSuperstar!
God can you imagine going to a BNP funday! Wot a nitemare...How they continue to have any credibility is beyond me!
This picture sums it up quite perfectly

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/mult...308_53910a.jpg

NettoSuperstar! 23-08-2009 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Tom
Quote:

This picture sums it up quite perfectly

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/mult...308_53910a.jpg
Scumbags day out! lol

arista 23-08-2009 12:06 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

lol

failed to help the UK
if the new labour were responsible for this world wide "depression" then you'll also have to agree that they are equally responsible for international turn around. Neither make sense.

Ange you are out of Date as Japan , Germany and France are out of this World mess.
No Our Nation is Printing and Burning our money at the same time.

China has set up a Mega Deal with Down Under for Liquid Gas deal.

ange7 23-08-2009 12:06 PM

Quote:

they only get a go because people are apathetic about politics and so want any quick fix change that requires the least amount of mental effort. Brits need to get politically active and know what they are voting about. That will keep politicians honest.

arista 23-08-2009 12:08 PM

Quote:

A Million votes
changed it all.

Your New Labour failed the UK
That is why the BNP have power
Utter Fact.

NettoSuperstar! 23-08-2009 12:09 PM

Quote:

Quote:

A Million votes
changed it all.

Your New Labour failed the UK
That is why the BNP have power
Utter Fact.
Lol@utter fact

A million people are retarded thats all that proves!

ange7 23-08-2009 12:10 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

lol

failed to help the UK

Ange you are out of Date as Japan , Germany and France are out of this World mess.
No Our Nation is Printing and Burning our money at the same time.

China has set up a Mega Deal with Down Under for Liquid Gas deal.
Arista if you blame uk labour for the global downturn then none will take you seriously.

"China has set up a Mega Deal with Down Under for Liquid Gas deal." no point made here.

Tom 23-08-2009 12:11 PM

Quote:

Quote:

they only get a go because people are apathetic about politics and so want any quick fix change that requires the least amount of mental effort. Brits need to get politically active and know what they are voting about. That will keep politicians honest.
British politics is stupid anyway. Its just an endless cycle. Labour get voted in to save the country from the mess the Conservatives got us in. Then a few years down the line all the negative statistics are picked up on by the media to paint them in a bad light and its back to the Conservatives being amazing and can drag us out of the mess. Then it all starts again.