ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Has Charlie acted for the full series ? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115331)

BBmassive 26-08-2009 11:56 PM

Has Charlie acted for the full series ?

IMO Charlie has not been his true self the whole series ,he comes over as being camera savvy ALL the time ,but in the DR the other night he said it would be impossible to keep up an act for the full show ,but I think he has done so ..does anyone agree ?

BBfan46 27-08-2009 12:01 AM

No - he's simply not capable of it.. not many are.

sl3ptsolong 27-08-2009 12:11 AM

haha who said yes to that? Suspicious much. He does want to win thats obvious but nobody could act for that long. If he has he deserves to win.

Vicky. 27-08-2009 12:12 AM

He has been acting the whole 'mr nice guy' thing.

He has not been acting when the mask slipped and showed his true colours, which is happening more recently now...

BBfan46 27-08-2009 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by VickyJ

He has not been acting when the mask slipped and showed his true colours, which is happening more recently now...
There's no such thing as true colours. People are capable of having different qualities both good/bad. I should know I'm sort of similar to Charlie in some ways.

flemin 27-08-2009 12:16 AM

Yes, and I've been saying it from the start. Now the final's in sight he's upping his game and more people are realsing it.

BBmassive 27-08-2009 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by VickyJ

I dont think for one second he is as nice as he wants us to think he is ,I have a lot of gay male mates and believe me they are THE biggest bitches ever ,he seems to be reading from a script ,everything he says

BBmassive 27-08-2009 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by flemin
Yes, and I've been saying it from the start. Now the final's in sight he's upping his game and more people are realsing it.
I wish you would swat that sodding fly

flemin 27-08-2009 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by BBmassive
Quote:

Originally posted by flemin
I wish you would swat that sodding fly
Don't worry, I'm changing avatars now that someone else on this site is using a similar one.

scot 27-08-2009 12:29 AM

yes BBmas...he has held a mask up the whole time...he is, in fact, a maggot of corpse of a real person.

I bet he's not even gay, just useses that to feck over more folk. A real bully, nasty wee feck. dont you agree?

WOMBAI 27-08-2009 12:35 AM

Quote:

IMO Charlie has not been his true self the whole series ,he comes over as being camera savvy ALL the time ,but in the DR the other night he said it would be impossible to keep up an act for the full show ,but I think he has done so ..does anyone agree ?
Yes - he is often looking at the cameras and 'performing'! I find him completely fake!

He may have 'moments' of being himself - but on the whole I think it has been a 'performance'! Noone can keep it up 100% of the time - as we have seen with Charlie's 'slip-ups' - ie bodylanguage, facial expressions, bitchy comments!

Becker 27-08-2009 01:13 AM

Apart from his wonderfull slip-ups .. bound to be plenty more before it's over .. He has most definitely been playing up for the cameras whenever possible.

I am looking forward to his departure with a great deal of satisfaction. Especially when he realises how much his efforts to pretend he was 'such a nice guy' were such an epic fail on his part.

Very amusing end for such a sly and devious housemate.

The_Long_Run 27-08-2009 01:23 AM

Exactly the same chirpy chap as he was out in the real world and will be once again when he comes back to Newcastle. Not an artificial act, but an artifical situation. Of course it sometimes occurs to each of the HMs that there is a camera watching them, you would be exactly the same I wager and react with some sort of 'performance' absolutely because it IS so artificial, it's the natural thing to do, not a considered thing.

He sees the best in people, even when they show him the bad side and is supportive of his friends and family. Just a nice lad realy.

Snowball1986 27-08-2009 01:28 AM

He has been acting the whole time, the whole time, the whole time!

The above being an example

setanta 27-08-2009 01:28 AM

Acting the whole way through it but sure maybe he does the same thing in life? You never know with this guy. All I can say with conviction is that we don't see the full personality of Charlie 90% of the time. Coming out more now as the pressure mounts. Oh, wait till he's evicted.

golden 27-08-2009 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by VOICEOFREASON
Quote:

Yes - he is often looking at the cameras and 'performing'! I find him completely fake!

He may have 'moments' of being himself - but on the whole I think it has been a 'performance'! Noone can keep it up 100% of the time - as we have seen with Charlie's 'slip-ups' - ie bodylanguage, facial expressions, bitchy comments!
Oooh I've noticed that he's often checking for the cameras..especially when nana comes out!

MaratSafinForever 27-08-2009 01:33 AM

Charlie's good.

BBmassive 27-08-2009 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by VOICEOFREASON
Quote:

He does look where the cameras are all the time ,and in the wrestling task when he was going to call himself "Mr Nice Guy"I had my fingers down my throat

Indierock&roll 27-08-2009 11:06 AM

i think hes being himself but when he goes into the diary room he changes and its so fake, plus he just annoys me anyway when hes being angry and stuff and just doesnt make me laugh or anything kind of bores me

Vicky. 27-08-2009 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by The_Long_Run
Exactly the same chirpy chap as he was out in the real world and will be once again when he comes back to Newcastle. Not an artificial act, but an artifical situation. Of course it sometimes occurs to each of the HMs that there is a camera watching them, you would be exactly the same I wager and react with some sort of 'performance' absolutely because it IS so artificial, it's the natural thing to do, not a considered thing.

He sees the best in people, even when they show him the bad side and is supportive of his friends and family. Just a nice lad realy.
Load of crap.

Im taking it you dont actually know him. You couldnt possibly know him to say something like that...

Lady_Nada 27-08-2009 11:07 AM

From day one he has been conniving, calculating, scheming, plotting, bitching, manipulation & backstabbing.

:conf2:

sointobb 27-08-2009 11:09 AM

ah no way could any one "perform" for 12 weeks.. i think he is a lovely genuine guy and remember no one is perfect!!! :wink:

Braden 27-08-2009 11:10 AM

its quite harsh to say he has acted for about 11 weeks
surly he would be tired of acting now

Becker 27-08-2009 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lady_Nada
From day one he has been conniving, calculating, scheming, plotting, bitching, manipulation & backstabbing.

:conf2:
Don't forget his bullying either

KillER 27-08-2009 11:40 AM

hes let the act slip here and there and we've got a glimpse of the real charlie. a two faced nasty little pr!ck charlie. but even when he is acting you can see straight through the nice guy who loves everybody act anyway.