ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   [TiBB Poll] - Who do you want to evict? [Final week eviction] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116382)

James 31-08-2009 07:37 PM

[TiBB Poll] - Who do you want to evict? [Final week eviction]

Frontpage poll. Who do you want to evict?

<iframe src="http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/html/forum-week-14-eviction-poll.php" frameborder="0" width="500" height="700"></iframe>

Striptease 31-08-2009 07:59 PM

It's either Charlie or Lisa. It's like they know it coz they had last night an arguement and Lisa made a good impression in my eyes :D

Lisa ain't a problem! She'll be the first one getting evicted so why voting her out now ? I have the mute my television when Charlie is talking so please do me a favour and vote him out :D

Jordan. 31-08-2009 08:15 PM

Want it to be Charlie

sonia1tam 31-08-2009 09:00 PM

David plz

paulie57 31-08-2009 09:30 PM

Was going to be Charlie up until tonights show and she is so bitter that anyone had the audacity to nominate her - unbelievable.

troy4783 31-08-2009 10:13 PM

LISA TO GO

illusionist 31-08-2009 10:15 PM

great edit for tonights show.. lisa surely a goner now..

Swarovski-Chick 31-08-2009 10:19 PM

Lisa can't stand her and everyone is starting to see her true colours now apart from her puppy who thinks the sun shines out of her hoop.

Twiggy 31-08-2009 10:28 PM

It's a double eviction.

reece(: 31-08-2009 11:22 PM

Lisa to go please please!

If double take out her sidekick david too, they cant both have a fag while being interviewed.

BONNEIP 01-09-2009 01:02 AM

We have all waited long enough Lisa to go....asap.:xyxwave: :xyxwave:

ArumLily 01-09-2009 01:19 AM

Up until tonight`s show it was Charlie but now it`s the manipulator in chief Lisa or her pet poodle David.:devil: Last night` live feed she taled about the people she`d `protected`.

Siavash to win, Sophie 2nd, Rodrigo 3rd.:hugesmile:

jimmymckooel 01-09-2009 01:36 AM

make it charlie!

MiuMiu 01-09-2009 02:56 AM

HEY!!!:xyxwave:
First time poster!
What the hell kept me soooooooo long:shocked:?

Anyways, I'm really disgusted by Charlie, Rodrigo, Siavash and to some extint, Sophie.
They were treating Lisa and David like cr*p tonight.
And it seemingly continues tomorrow.
How many times did people (Marcus, Siavash, Freddy) whisper in Charlie's ear about Lisa's "evil" (not) ways and he would always reply; "Ya well ye can say that but I'm still going to get on with her like. Me, I get on with everybody I do"
And now all of that has changed.
How dare he!:devil:
He leaves it until the FIANAL week to begin this cr*p talk!
He is acting like a proper wee unmentionalble!
And Rodrigo and Sophie and Siavash decided to jump on the bandwaggon.
I wonder why???

Tea and fags are probably a true reflection on their daily behaviour, but at least they are REAL!!!!
How can people not see through the likes of Charlie and Rodrigo, especially after their little "I want to go" scenario? When it came down to it, their true colours showed. Sophie and Siavash were right up for it, i'll give them that much, but the sudden thought of all that cash being snapped away from their grasps was all it took to get Charlie and the rest back into the house. Heck, Big Brother wasn't half way through saying "Housemates are prohibited from climbing the stairs. All housemates must return to the house immediatley" when Rodrigo was already back into the house.
They had no intention of going, it was once again a ploy from Siavash or SEETHECASH to make him and his new co-conspirators look good.
And don't get me started on Rodrigo's vicious snipe at Lisa; "Are you a man or a woman?" after she always stuck up for him when he was ever in an argument with Charlie.

GET CHARLIE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GET SIAVASH OUTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!
GET RODERIGO OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least Sophie, Lisa and David are REAL people, flaws and all.
:thumbs:

-Siavash cares only about how good he can look and his scheming(remember, it's his fault Marcus is gone, because of his "wonderful" nominations estimation last week).
-Charlie is 100% fake. He was SO upset about Marcus' departure, yet he nominated him.
-Rodrigo is a snyde, coniving liitle monster. The rudest person on BB ever. Just SHUT UP!

All in all. I'd say that this is the WORST final lineup in BB history.
NOBODY DESERVES TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JeanP! 01-09-2009 03:29 AM

Siavash

xmynxiex 01-09-2009 07:08 AM

nightmare on elstree - freddies revenge!

lisa must go!

rosieb 01-09-2009 08:03 AM

Rodrigo and Charlie in a double eviction!!

mtt 01-09-2009 08:11 AM

Lisa

Sandra 01-09-2009 09:07 AM

I would like 'HER' to go :thumbs:

vladicus 01-09-2009 10:05 AM

shame we cant kick them all out

lolipop2005 01-09-2009 10:17 AM

Lisa and Lisa.......

How do peeps think its a double?

Addy 01-09-2009 10:34 AM

Lisa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive waited since week 1 to evict her!!! Its high time!!!!!! She is Nasty vile and cant stand her!!!

For once Charlie is right! Lisa with her smoking and tea , what does she contribute! Nothing!!! Get that nasty piece of work out !!!

camaleon 01-09-2009 10:35 AM

[rquote=2508184&tid=144841&author=paulie57]Was going to be Charlie up until tonights show and she is so bitter that anyone had the audacity to nominate her - unbelievable.[/rquote]

She was bitter because she found out how much Siavash lied....

jjp12 01-09-2009 12:11 PM

:xyxwave:Bye Bye Lisa:xyxwave:

:devil:Lisa has to go.:devil:

:conf:I reckon if she goes davina wont like her, who agrees:conf:

allymay 01-09-2009 01:26 PM

[rquote=2510392&tid=144841&author=MiuMiu]HEY!!!:xyxwave:
First time poster!
What the hell kept me soooooooo long:shocked:?

Anyways, I'm really disgusted by Charlie, Rodrigo, Siavash and to some extint, Sophie.
They were treating Lisa and David like cr*p tonight.
And it seemingly continues tomorrow.
How many times did people (Marcus, Siavash, Freddy) whisper in Charlie's ear about Lisa's "evil" (not) ways and he would always reply; "Ya well ye can say that but I'm still going to get on with her like. Me, I get on with everybody I do"
And now all of that has changed.
How dare he!:devil:
He leaves it until the FIANAL week to begin this cr*p talk!
He is acting like a proper wee unmentionalble!
And Rodrigo and Sophie and Siavash decided to jump on the bandwaggon.
I wonder why???

Tea and fags are probably a true reflection on their daily behaviour, but at least they are REAL!!!!
How can people not see through the likes of Charlie and Rodrigo, especially after their little "I want to go" scenario? When it came down to it, their true colours showed. Sophie and Siavash were right up for it, i'll give them that much, but the sudden thought of all that cash being snapped away from their grasps was all it took to get Charlie and the rest back into the house. Heck, Big Brother wasn't half way through saying "Housemates are prohibited from climbing the stairs. All housemates must return to the house immediatley" when Rodrigo was already back into the house.
They had no intention of going, it was once again a ploy from Siavash or SEETHECASH to make him and his new co-conspirators look good.
And don't get me started on Rodrigo's vicious snipe at Lisa; "Are you a man or a woman?" after she always stuck up for him when he was ever in an argument with Charlie.

GET CHARLIE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GET SIAVASH OUTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!
GET RODERIGO OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least Sophie, Lisa and David are REAL people, flaws and all.
:thumbs:

-Siavash cares only about how good he can look and his scheming(remember, it's his fault Marcus is gone, because of his "wonderful" nominations estimation last week).
-Charlie is 100% fake. He was SO upset about Marcus' departure, yet he nominated him.
-Rodrigo is a snyde, coniving liitle monster. The rudest person on BB ever. Just SHUT UP!

All in all. I'd say that this is the WORST final lineup in BB history.
NOBODY DESERVES TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/rquote]

I agree with your post , I think that Charlie, Rodrigo and Siavash all showed their true colours the way they turned on Lisa , to some extent Sophie too, Lisa has always tried to be there for her, so the only two I like are Lisa and David