ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Why are so many BB fans paranoid? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118110)

keithafc 04-09-2009 11:08 PM

Why are so many BB fans paranoid?

Just seeing some of the comments on forums etc and it's amazing at how paranoid some people are and even bitter to a degree. It's a game show people. Let's calm down?:sad:

shazzyshaz 04-09-2009 11:09 PM

who said that, was that about me..... lol....

keithafc 04-09-2009 11:14 PM

Nah just in general with some of the comments on here and another forum and it just reeks with bitterness. I understand people will be upset about their favourite or what ever not winning but it just looks desperate and a bit sad now tbh.

chris1232 04-09-2009 11:15 PM

hmm, i can see what your getting at op.

Dolphin-and-Whale 04-09-2009 11:17 PM

Some people really hate HMs lol

andyman 04-09-2009 11:17 PM

[rquote=2542223&tid=146597&author=shazzyshaz]who said that, was that about me..... lol.... [/rquote]Why you say that? Must be some reason why, i aint stupid!

Patrick 04-09-2009 11:17 PM

Learn the meaning of the word paranoid,

How are we paranoid?

bansheewails 04-09-2009 11:18 PM

Sorry I missed that, my tinfoil hat slipped!

:blush:

andyman 04-09-2009 11:18 PM

[rquote=2542305&tid=146597&author=LethalDealer]Some people really hate HMs lol [/rquote]I think you hate me.

Beastie 04-09-2009 11:20 PM

im happy sophie won! and i knew david would not win!! like i said before.. i said i would be grateful if he even made 4th place! lol

i might have been bitter if seawash won but the public are not total fools after all :thumbs:

shazzyshaz 04-09-2009 11:20 PM

I think we all have one mutual thing in common we all watch BB, I read this forum regulary and find alot of posts really interesting but I dont post that often, because I am not into into the few that turn the posts nasty, there is alot of posts about nationality or sexuality tonight aswell, but this year there has been no outright winner from the beggining like other years, my fav has changed so often this year, but in all I have really enjoyed this years BB, I have enjoyed it more than last years, but my last post was having a joke because its abit heavy on some posts tonight

ziltan 04-09-2009 11:23 PM

Quote: Originally posted by keithafc
Stop crying and whinging about Davina for **** sake. That's all fans of BB seem to do. Moan, fart, moan. Jesus.

And you're not?

Jarvio 04-09-2009 11:27 PM

I personally agree as an individual individually

ziltan 04-09-2009 11:31 PM

[rquote=2542425&tid=146597&author=Jarvio]I personally agree as an individual individually[/rquote]

Good for you!

keithafc 04-09-2009 11:34 PM

[rquote=2542377&tid=146597&author=ziltan]
Quote: Originally posted by keithafc
Stop crying and whinging about Davina for **** sake. That's all fans of BB seem to do. Moan, fart, moan. Jesus.

And you're not?
[/rquote]
No, that's not moaning. That's discussing about seeing sad people acting really sad over a game show and crying about it.

I read earlier that some people voted for Siavash to win 80 times. How sad is that?

How are we paranoid? Well look at the threads moaning about Davina, people take their frustrations out on Davina because they are upset with the show. Everyone seems to have a pop at Davina, what's the point? She ain't the producer of the show, she is a presenter and sure, she might not be brilliant but it doesn't need to be does it? She is dealing with idiots half the time who can't tell the time, never mind get involved in an in depth conversation. That's why i said paranoid. People coming out with such tosh.

ziltan 04-09-2009 11:46 PM

People doesn't take their frustration out on Davina because this is a forum and it can't represent "the people", Who is "Everyone"?, There isn't a point!, and no she's not the producer and that's why she represents the people, you and me, I'm one of those who doesn't care if your dealing with human, animals, producters or money it's a job and if you can't do it, do something else!

keithafc 04-09-2009 11:50 PM

She doesn't represent me or you. She puts her opinion across and is 'supposed' to bring up the big talking points regarding x y z house mate. If she represented the people, Lisa would of got hammerd on her interview because people hated her for a long time. Davina at the end of the day, gives her own opinion and let's the public basically make up their own mind.

ziltan 05-09-2009 12:01 AM

[rquote=2542665&tid=146597&author=keithafc]She doesn't represent me or you. She puts her opinion across and is 'supposed' to bring up the big talking points regarding x y z house mate. If she represented the people, Lisa would of got hammerd on her interview because people hated her for a long time. Davina at the end of the day, gives her own opinion and let's the public basically make up their own mind. [/rquote]

I don't think it's right to get your personal life mixed up with your job, haha, if she represented the people! LOL!! Yeah you agree with me it's a one woman show, and you like that and I don't!

bansheewails 05-09-2009 12:03 AM

http://getmesmileys.com/smilies/character00233.gif, I think they are still watching me. Check me for tracking devices.