ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chat and Games (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Laura's Top 75(Top 10 Posted! Fin.) (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122268)

Princess 09-11-2009 02:23 AM

Laura's Top 75(Top 10 Posted! Fin.)

Cos 50 is too little and I'm BORED. Please don't attack me if you're not on the list,I've been here for 4 years,this is everyone I liked,got on with or I just thought was legendary. I love you all really :P

75.1_In_A_Million
The first member I ever talked to on TiBB. A huge Mich fan. She let me be Vice-President of the Michelle fanclub :laugh: I felt welcome right away to this lovely place.

74.Tanser_Man
Forever funny and had some class opinions. Once convinced me James and Linda had slept together and I went 'They spelt together???' Damn my bad spelling.

73.jrc
Was one of my first friends on here. Used to have convos with him and Corkie on msn and laugh about the random rubbish 14 year olds would laugh about. It was all silly and fun. I miss him!

72.CharlotteSometimes
Charlotte was so clever,so witty and I remember she had this avvie of running stick men. She came back for about 5 seconds once and then went off again.

71.Beanny
Adam is more a Twitter friend. He loves The Saturdays just as much as I love my boys and has great opinions and a great taste in music. He's going to a Take That event in 2 weeks that he won tickets for,I'm not jealous at all.....

70.Sol
A old member who I miss. Sol was well nice,I remember he had always had colored sigs for every telly show and would have all different colors for who was left and all. Come back sol!

Placing people is bloody hard so I'm gonna think and post the next lot in a minute.

Princess 09-11-2009 02:30 AM

70.Hugo
Hugo is fierce. Forever leaving and coming back. One of the Britney clan and always sticks up for what he believes in.

69.Kore
He's hot and he has the same birthday as me.

68.Di
Where's Di gone??? A lovely member and a brilliant mod. Remember her for having that mad moving smilie sig.

67.Callum
Still chat to him on Twitter. A bit mad at times but who I am to judge? :P We have a shared love of Taylor Swift,random.

66.Ella
She was besties with Chris,we used to fight over him :P Disappeared to have her lil baby girl(who is sooooooooooo cute).

65.Gemma
Brilliant fashion sense. We shared a love of TopShop and The OC.

Firewire 09-11-2009 06:31 AM

At first I though this was your top 75 songs.

and I was like "Who sings 1 in a Million?"

rofl.

Z 09-11-2009 12:24 PM

I'm loving the positivity on here at the moment! :love: I remember 1_in_a_million randomly going "sorry I can't come on anymore, I'm moving to France" or words to that effect. She really did mean it! Shame :(

BigSister 09-11-2009 01:09 PM

Good list so far Laura know most of them on here so far

MarkWaldorf 09-11-2009 01:13 PM

Gemma was amazing.

Princess 09-11-2009 01:27 PM

LOL Jonathan!

I'll do another batch of 10 in a minute.

Lewis. 09-11-2009 01:34 PM

I love these lists :)

Stu 09-11-2009 01:45 PM

Fair play, I have absolutely no idea how you all remember so many people.

CaraRawr 09-11-2009 02:28 PM

yaaay, lists!

lol i'm never on these things xD

Beastie 09-11-2009 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaraRawr (Post 2663122)
yaaay, lists!

lol i'm never on these things xD

I am on the hated one so I am happy now that I am actually on a list! (I know sadooo)

Princess 09-11-2009 03:45 PM

64.Zac
He loves Lady GaGa,who I hate. But besides that he's nice :P I love how passionate he is and always sticks up for what he thinks.

63.Rory
Rory makes the most amazing banners! My favourite of his that he made me was a Meredith and Derek one. The residental American,famed for being on BBLB and having a Film4 obsession.

62.Tom
Unlike everyone else,I didn't actually figure out what that avatar was until the day before he got rid! I wish I had enjoyed the amusement longer! Tom always makes great posts and is funnyyyyy.

61.Rachb
I know Rach better off another forum called Ordinary Kandyfloss. Like me,she is a complete hopeless romantic,a huge Helen and Paul fan. We were both gutted when Prestelle broke up. She was one of the nicest people on this forum,I miss her!

60.GlitterEyes
She usually comes on during BB and I hope she returns next year. Forever winning TiBB nominations for her brilliant posts. I always found myself argeeing with every post she made.

Patrick 09-11-2009 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thebeast (Post 2663232)
I am on the hated one so I am happy now that I am actually on a list! (I know sadooo)

Because you begged to be on it.

If you didnt open your mouth you wouldnt be on it lol

I hope More Members make a 'Top Members' List lol I might be on one if its a member I get on with that makes the list :D

Princess 09-11-2009 03:54 PM

59.Sunny
Another mod who has disappeared! One of the 2005 lot if I remember correctly. She was The Queen of Darkness and kept TiBB Towers in top shape!

58.Gemmer
Who I always mixed up with Gemma! Gemmer is one of the underrated members of TiBB,she is always nice and is a great poster. Overlooked by all the TiBB drama queens :P Gemmer is a sweetheart.

57.supernoodles
The other Laura,who also doesn't have the username Laura. I'm suprised one of us hasn't nabbed it by now! Always up for a laugh and forever being fawned over by the males of the forum. She's also a fellow TopShopaholic which I totally emphaise with :P

56.Sam!
Another GaGa fan,the amount of Sam's on here confuses me no end. But Sam stands out as the one who has stayed around and yay for that!

55.Legend
Was one of my first friends on here. He usually pops in and out every now and again. We had great MSN chats back in the day,he's an absolute wonderful guy. Come back now Ant!

MrGaryy 09-11-2009 04:02 PM

oooh fun!

Princess 09-11-2009 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrGaryy (Post 2663562)
oooh fun!

You're near the top :P Placing people is sooooo effing hard though!

MrGaryy 09-11-2009 04:09 PM

:D

i could never do members, i like too many to put them above each toher.

Sam! 09-11-2009 04:10 PM

Aww I didn't think I would be mentioned. Cheers Laura :lovedup:

Princess 09-11-2009 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrGaryy (Post 2663592)
:D

i could never do members, i like too many to put them above each toher.

Oh mine's totally random,I know whose gonna be in the Top 15,probably but the rest I'm like ehhhhh.

Lauren 09-11-2009 04:11 PM

How can you remember 75 people? LOL madness!

Princess 09-11-2009 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lauren (Post 2663601)
How can you remember 75 people? LOL madness!

There was actually like 85,I had to cut 10 :laugh:

King Gizzard 09-11-2009 04:21 PM

Tanser is a legend

Ive said it before but I know him from a villa forum he runs..good guy!

Lauren 09-11-2009 04:22 PM

Good to see Sol showing up on these lists haha, I still talk to him very often.

BigSister 09-11-2009 04:23 PM

I remember rach as well I share my birthday with her. Also Sunny and Ant as well

Tom 09-11-2009 04:23 PM

Thanks!! :)

The avatar will be back once they let us have animated ones again :D

In the mean time ...

:)