ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB7 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Tory (like vinnie), labour (like Alex) or lib dem (???) (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127699)

aoq2008 14-01-2010 09:09 PM

Tory (like vinnie), labour (like Alex) or lib dem (???)

Who do you support?:sleep:

aoq2008 14-01-2010 11:49 PM

labours in the lead, i will email this to gordon brown will make the poor man happy lol

Claymores 14-01-2010 11:57 PM

LOL "working class hero" Vinnie is now Evens to win CBB but the tories are 1/50 to win next election - where does ths all make sense????

Angus 15-01-2010 11:55 AM

Can't believe there are still idiots out there who vote Labour - have they been under a rock whilst Iraq, Afghanistan, uncontrolled immigration, credit crunch, political correctness, expenses fiddling etc etc has been going on? Just look at Labour's record -"How to ruin Britain in just 14 years". But then again people who vote Labour still believe that the Labour party actually represents the working class - lol most of the labour politicians have posher credentials than many in the tory party.

yousoboo! 15-01-2010 11:56 AM

Labour's social experiment has failed.

bananarama 15-01-2010 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angus58 (Post 2874588)
Can't believe there are still idiots out there who vote Labour - have they been under a rock whilst Iraq, Afghanistan, uncontrolled immigration, credit crunch, political correctness, expenses fiddling etc etc has been going on? Just look at Labour's record -"How to ruin Britain in just 14 years". But then again people who vote Labour still believe that the Labour party actually represents the working class - lol most of the labour politicians have posher credentials than many in the tory party.

I can't believe there are idiots who believe the Tories are a credible alternative......But then that's human nature for you.......

RCW1945 15-01-2010 02:58 PM

Strange choice of colours.
Obviously many of you are too young to remember the disastrous 80s when youth unemployment really was a curse on our nation.

Shasown 15-01-2010 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bananarama (Post 2875056)
I can't believe there are idiots who believe the Tories are a credible alternative......But then that's human nature for you.......

Cant see any comments of them being a credible alternative just the lesser of two evils. or would you have us vote BNP?

Angus 15-01-2010 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bananarama (Post 2875056)

Can't believe there are idiots who'd rather Labour continued in government and finished the job of grinding this country into the ground, making us the laughing stock of the entire world. The Tories and Lib Dems might not be the ideal alternatives, but at this moment in time I don't care who gets in so long as its not Labour. Bring on the Election and boot out the unelected and useless Gormless Brown, and his grasping, undemocratic, politically correct and thieving sidekicks laughingly calling themselves the government.