ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB7 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Vinnie: Vinnie will win, heres why... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129194)

*mazedsalv** 25-01-2010 12:46 PM

Vinnie will win, heres why...

The final is watched by more people, probably loads of people who watched the launch will return, and as viewers who didnt want CBB always, will not know what Vinnie is like.

So people will tune in only to see that Vinnie is the most popular in terms of generally in the UK and vote for him as he is still there... they dont know how he's been acting.

Its worked with CBB last year, Ulrika was the most known in the UK and got the votes from the extra people that tuned in.

Anyone get what I mean?

Niamh. 25-01-2010 12:54 PM

yes but Ulrika wasn't being horrible and didn't have the same "I'm the only celebrity in here/people love me/I'm so rich" attitude that Vinnie has and the public hate!!

yousoboo! 25-01-2010 12:54 PM

Good point. The Sun is the best selling newspaper in the UK.

Athleticguy29uk 26-01-2010 02:02 AM

Dont forget the fact vinnie has alot of hollywood friends to name a few...Quentin tarintino,brad pitt,angelina jolie,jason staham etc etc all it takes is for one of the multi millionares to spend 2k on calls and vwola.

plus he has his own football acdademy in hollywood they will support him,all his footy fans an film fans in UK, all charitys hes given money too they will support him. used to race his own dogs at walthemstow dogs they will vote for him.

Plus i got around 200 or so people who dont vote in my sisters bar to vote for him, and will get alot more to vote friday night.

MojoNixon 26-01-2010 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Athleticguy29uk (Post 2917809)
Dont forget the fact vinnie has alot of hollywood friends to name a few...Quentin tarintino,brad pitt,angelina jolie,jason staham etc etc all it takes is for one of the multi millionares to spend 2k on calls and vwola.

plus he has his own football acdademy in hollywood they will support him,all his footy fans an film fans in UK, all charitys hes given money too they will support him. used to race his own dogs at walthemstow dogs they will vote for him.

Plus i got around 200 or so people who dont vote in my sisters bar to vote for him, and will get alot more to vote friday night.

Tarantino & Jolie gonna call/vote 1000-10000 times (from US)? Right....

Kerry 26-01-2010 02:12 AM

Can't see many of his 'mates' voting other than for the fact he's doing it for his wifes charity.

As for him winning.... I can't decide. He's a much loved British 'celeb' so he has that in his favour. Wether that alone can save him is anyones guess. He's Marmite at the moment. People love or hate him

Athleticguy29uk 26-01-2010 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MojoNixon (Post 2917815)
Tarantino & Jolie gonna call/vote 1000-10000 times (from US)? Right....

Umm there not normal people!

Angelina jolie alone is on 15 million per film

there his friends a few grand is nothing to them there multi millionaires,and theres such a thing as repeat/speed dial.

Quentin tarintino is doing interviews saying hes supporting him. all tarintino does all day is sit at home and watch films,even admits it. lol

Shasown 26-01-2010 02:18 AM

A big plus in Vinnies favour which seems to be overlooked is Vinnie is taking the pee, watch him when he boasts, there is a mischievous twinkle in his eyes. Lots of older people see that for what it is. He knows same as everyone but for a few lucky breaks he would still be a hod carrier on building sites.

Athleticguy29uk 26-01-2010 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shasown (Post 2917821)
A big plus in Vinnies favour which seems to be overlooked is Vinnie is taking the pee, watch him when he boasts, there is a mischievous twinkle in his eyes. Lots of older people see that for what it is. He knows same as everyone but for a few lucky breaks he would still be a hod carrier on building sites.

yup!

alot of people dont realise his piss taking is friendly banter and mistaking it for being serious. :nono:

dane and alex have had there fair share back at him exspecialy today.

BrooklynFan 26-01-2010 04:21 AM

You cant vote from teh US

Big_Kahuna 26-01-2010 04:40 AM

you cant vote from the US , but you can get people to vote in the uk, however i hardly see angelina jolie (going through a split (alleg)) being arsed about BB or any US celeb for that matter

Big_Kahuna 26-01-2010 04:41 AM

Quote:

:nono: silly

Captain.Remy 26-01-2010 05:07 AM

Vinnie will win because he deserved it.

Stacey. 26-01-2010 06:39 AM

Vinnie will not win - Fact.

yousoboo! 26-01-2010 07:25 AM

Hasn't some of the Vinnie factor rubbed off on Alex? lol

Angus 26-01-2010 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacey.x (Post 2917843)
Vinnie will not win - Fact.

A fact like Sov will Win?:hugesmile:

WOMBAI 26-01-2010 09:25 AM

Quote:

Do you really think that the likes of Brad Pitt are going to vote on a cheap, British reality show - that is even assuming he is a 'friend' of Vinnie's. :joker:

You are getting a bit carried away there - most of those probably wouldn't even think of voting on this show!

WOMBAI 26-01-2010 09:29 AM

What is sad - is that a man that is supposed to have a 'successful' career - is appearing on bb and is desperate to win. If winning is so important - then clearly his 'career' is not going as well as he and others would have us believe!

ILoveTRW 26-01-2010 09:30 AM

the final usually rates lower than the launch :conf:

CaudleHalbard 26-01-2010 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WOMBAI (Post 2917902)
What is sad - is that a man that is supposed to have a 'successful' career - is appearing on bb and is desperate to win. If winning is so important - then clearly his 'career' is not going as well as he and others would have us believe!

Vinnie may have a lot of money, in terms of assets, but I am guessing it is not cash and is mainly tied up in expensive properties.

He also has a VERY expensive lifestyle. It is entirely possible he is short of cash.

He will do well - perhaps coming second or third. But I doubt he can win now. It will probably be:

1- Dane
2- Nicola
3- Vinnie

Athleticguy29uk 26-01-2010 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WOMBAI (Post 2917900)
Do you really think that the likes of Brad Pitt are going to vote on a cheap, British reality show - that is even assuming he is a 'friend' of Vinnie's. :joker:

You are getting a bit carried away there - most of those probably wouldn't even think of voting on this show!

Yeah theyve been good friends since the film "snatch" go clay shooting together and stuff.

One person who will be giving him ALOT of british support is Guy Ritchie and that big mob.

Athleticguy29uk 26-01-2010 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaudleHalbard (Post 2917906)
Vinnie may have a lot of money, in terms of assets, but I am guessing it is not cash and is mainly tied up in expensive properties.

He also has a VERY expensive lifestyle. It is entirely possible he is short of cash.

He will do well - perhaps coming second or third. But I doubt he can win now. It will probably be:

1- Dane
2- Nicola
3- Vinnie

Vinnie made 20 million JUST from the UK thats before he went to Hollywood and made 50+ films roughly 1 million a peice and get 30k for tv appearences.

and most of his house he built himself,same as his houses in UK, hes an ex builder.

Clockers 26-01-2010 02:44 PM

Ulrika showed that she may breed like a rabbit but she also a very smart elegant woman. She was a worthy winner, but Jones is Narcissist.

Shasown 26-01-2010 03:13 PM

Ulrika went in to change the perception of her that the uk had, as an uncaring slapper. Since leaving the house she has... err had a boob job.

CaudleHalbard 26-01-2010 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Athleticguy29uk (Post 2918042)
Vinnie made 20 million JUST from the UK thats before he went to Hollywood and made 50+ films roughly 1 million a peice and get 30k for tv appearences.

and most of his house he built himself,same as his houses in UK, hes an ex builder.

Vinnie will only have actually received a relatively small percentage of all those figures, after the middle men have had their cut.

His current worth is estimated at around £12 million and I am guessing most of that is tied up in property.

Anyway, Vinnie has now slipped to third place with some bookies - below Dane and Alex. This must mean very few people are betting on him now and I would not entirely rule out an exit tomorrow night. But he probably will survive and come 3rd or 4th. Winning? Forget it! ;)