ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB7 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Dane: Did you see Dane cringe when Katie talked about him? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129990)

BrooklynFan 31-01-2010 06:34 PM

Did you see Dane cringe when Katie talked about him?

when Katie began to turn towards Dane and started talking about him - and she was simply gonna say that "look, my 2 boyfriends were runner up and winner! in ya face!" Dane began to cringe and squirm. He was probably terrified of what she was going to say next. I have to chuckle the way Dane was laughing behind his hand at Alex the entire time in the house, having gotten to know Katie pretty well for 2 1/2 years before Alex met her, and knowing what she's all about... lol... Dane was very uncomfortable there with katie at the mic.... lol

Jackie 31-01-2010 07:26 PM

I think dane was really embrassed about being her ex....................wouldn't any man.

Patrick 31-01-2010 07:35 PM

Katie: 'As you know I dated Dane aswell and..'

Dane: 'When!?'

:joker:

Stacey. 31-01-2010 07:36 PM

I like them both :) wish they were together!!

minder_fan_87 31-01-2010 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WOMBAI (Post 2940492)
Personally - I would feel embarrassed if I had been out with him! Find him very unattractive! Good cook I understand - but not a lot else going for him!

He might be a daft **** but hes got a lot more going for him than you love, bet your the type of bird that sits on sofa stuffing her face all day:joker:

Shasown 31-01-2010 07:37 PM

Yeah i think Dane and Alex made a great couple, too.

Shasown 31-01-2010 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WOMBAI (Post 2940516)
Too busy studying at uni for that dear!

PMSL yeah right, and what a hard life students have.

Stacey. 31-01-2010 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shasown (Post 2940506)
Yeah i think Dane and Alex made a great couple, too.

Lmfao, i think alex would be fine with that!! :joker:

*mazedsalv** 31-01-2010 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick (Post 2940495)
Katie: 'As you know I dated Dane aswell and..'

Dane: 'When!?'

:joker:

That was funny, but it seemed like they were on good terms because he was jokey about it. Alex and Dane are now mates, and Alex also wants to be friends with Peter. It will so much easier if all 3 of them get along which may just happen.

Shasown 31-01-2010 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WOMBAI (Post 2940540)
Yes - when they work on the wards as well. Like to see you try it!

Work or reside? Once again you gob off about things you know nothing about.

I undertook a degree course a few years ago, before they became devalued, while working. And yes I did pass.

So ESAD

WOMBAI 31-01-2010 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shasown (Post 2940565)
Once again you gob off about things you know nothing about.

I undertook a degree course a few years ago, while working. And yes I did pass.

So ESAD

Were you running a home and looking after children as well? Pretty damn gobby yourself!

Shasown 31-01-2010 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WOMBAI (Post 2940576)
Were you running a home and looking after children as well? Pretty damn gobby yourself!

Yes I am a parent, 3 children, not that it has anything to do with you.

WOMBAI 31-01-2010 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shasown (Post 2940578)
Yes I am a parent, 3 children, not that it has anything to do with you.

Bet you weren't cooking all the meals and doing all the housework as well though - if by any chance you were - you should know how hard it is - not having pathetic, sarcastic digs!

Shasown 31-01-2010 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WOMBAI (Post 2940581)
Bet you weren't cooking all the meals and doing all the housework as well though - if by any chance you were - you should know how hard it is - not having pathetic, sarcastic digs!

Take your pick

a. Oh, give it a rest. It a decision you choose, same as I choose my life. However do you manage to find the hours for all that and sit online trying to rip into any man that disagrees with you?

b. You are so wonderful, the sun obviously shines out of your ar*e, we are not worthy to be in your company, your highness. (the next line, well i think you can guess, eh?)

WOMBAI 31-01-2010 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shasown (Post 2940599)
Take your pick

a. Oh, give it a rest. It a decision you choose, same as I choose my life.

b. You are so wonderful, the sun obviously shines out of your ar*e, we are not worthy to be in your company, your highness. (the next line, well i think you can guess, eh?)

Did I say that! I was just responding to some jerk that knows nothing about me and accused me of sitting on my arse all day. Don't know why you felt the need to join in with your sarcastic comments - as it had bugger all to do with you anyway!

Shasown 31-01-2010 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WOMBAI (Post 2940610)
Did I say that! I was just responding to some jerk that knows nothing about me and accused me of sitting on my arse all day. Don't know why you felt the need to join in with your sarcastic comments - as it had bugger all to do with you anyway!

I didnt realise I needed your invitation to make comments on a public forum.

Painters ARE obviously in!

WOMBAI 31-01-2010 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shasown (Post 2940620)
I didnt realise I needed your invitation to make comments on a public forum.

Painters ARE obviously in!

They were just pointless digs! If that's what rocks your boat - go ahead!

Shasown 31-01-2010 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WOMBAI (Post 2940639)
They were just pointless digs! If that's what rocks your boat - go ahead!

Pot, kettle and grimey ar*e. Springs to mind.

WOMBAI 31-01-2010 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shasown (Post 2940646)
Pot, kettle and grimey ar*e. Springs to mind.

Poisonous dwarf springs to mine! :hugesmile:

Shasown 31-01-2010 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WOMBAI (Post 2940654)
Poisonous dwarf springs to mine! :hugesmile:

Yes it does indeed, spring to mind.

WOMBAI 31-01-2010 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shasown (Post 2940666)
Yes it does indeed, spring to mind.

Poisonous, but not half as witty as he likes to think!

Shasown 31-01-2010 08:25 PM

Does your partner not help out with the housework and meals, Wombai?

WOMBAI 31-01-2010 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shasown (Post 2940700)
Does your partner not help out with the housework and meals, Wombai?

When he can - but of course that is not why you are asking is it? What didn't get the answer you were hoping for! As I said - pure poison!

Shasown 31-01-2010 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WOMBAI (Post 2940714)
When he can - but of course that is not why you are asking is it? What didn't get the answer you were hoping for! As I said - pure poison!

Not at all, was just wondering if there was another valid reason for your man hating attitude, thought it might be because you felt oppressed, unfairly treated etc.

WOMBAI 31-01-2010 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shasown (Post 2940728)
Not at all, was just wondering if there was another valid reason for your man hating attitude, thought it might be because you felt oppressed, unfairly treated etc.

You are so boringly predicable - I knew exactly what all this was all about! You don't like feminists - pure and simple! Try to undermine me at every opportunity! Pathetic! I believe in equal rights and freedoms - doesn't make me a manhater. I love real men - just not insecure women haters! What is your problem with that?