ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Music (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   Melanie C (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130528)

Beastie 06-02-2010 07:27 PM

Melanie C

Ahh the nostalgia days! Well she did perform this song on the Spice Girls tour when I went to see them December 2007 :D

Melanie C. "I turn to you". I love this song :D

Here it is......

Harry! 06-02-2010 07:29 PM

My best group ever. I did also see them Dec 2007 too. Fantastic! She is in Blood Brothers at the moment.

Beastie 06-02-2010 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Recylopse (Post 2959712)
My best group ever. I did also see them Dec 2007 too. Fantastic! She is in Blood Brothers at the moment.

At London O2? I went there :D Lol yes they are amazing. I love this song by Mel C though! I love the lyrics. They all did allright on their own!

Ooo I hope she is doing well then! I think Mel C's kid must be 2 soon or something?

aww I miss the Spice Girls. It was probably the best concert I went to! I went to see them in like 1999 but Geri was not there and was better the second time round!!

Harry! 06-02-2010 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thebeast (Post 2959726)
At London O2? I went there :D Lol yes they are amazing. I love this song by Mel C though! I love the lyrics. They all did allright on their own!

Ooo I hope she is doing well then! I think Mel C's kid must be 2 soon or something?

aww I miss the Spice Girls. It was probably the best concert I went to! I went to see them in like 1999 but Geri was not there and was better the second time round!!

Yes at the O2! My fave Mel C song is On the Horizon. Great song!

Her baby girl Scarlet Starr is just coming up to 1 years old (The last Spice Girl to have a baby).

You went to the 1999 concert. Was watching clips of it on YouTube. Personly that is my fave tour by them but the 2007/8 tour was good too.

Beastie 06-02-2010 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Recylopse (Post 2959741)
Yes at the O2! My fave Mel C song is On the Horizon. Great song!

Her baby girl Scarlet Starr is just coming up to 1 years old (The last Spice Girl to have a baby).

You went to the 1999 concert. Was watching clips of it on YouTube. Personly that is my fave tour by them but the 2007/8 tour was good too.

Oh 1 years old.. aww I hope she has another one :D I do think one of the Spice's will be pregnant again soon!
Yeah I went to the 1999 concert. Well I was outside and omg I remember I was like right at the back.. but when I was at the concert in 2007 I could see everything.. maybe that is why? I will have to look on youtube!

Stacey. 06-02-2010 07:45 PM

i like the song, and i like her!! :)

Harry! 06-02-2010 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thebeast (Post 2959756)
Oh 1 years old.. aww I hope she has another one :D I do think one of the Spice's will be pregnant again soon!
Yeah I went to the 1999 concert. Well I was outside and omg I remember I was like right at the back.. but when I was at the concert in 2007 I could see everything.. maybe that is why? I will have to look on youtube!

I am not sure another Spice Baby is planned yet. If you want to look for YouTube clips look for the Earls Court ones or Christmas at Spiceworld both are the same thing.

Beastie 06-02-2010 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Recylopse (Post 2959765)
I am not sure another Spice Baby is planned yet. If you want to look for YouTube clips look for the Earls Court ones or Christmas at Spiceworld both are the same thing.

Thanks! I got it on youtube now! They all look quite young and.. colourful! It is good but they also had them cool dances on the spice girls tour! I liked it when they all did their individual bit as well, singing a song on their own. Well Victoria didn't :( which was a shame!

Harry! 06-02-2010 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thebeast (Post 2959782)
Thanks! I got it on youtube now! They all look quite young and.. colourful! It is good but they also had them cool dances on the spice girls tour! I liked it when they all did their individual bit as well, singing a song on their own. Well Victoria didn't :( which was a shame!

Glad you have found the video clips. Victoria is such a underated singer. She is a good singer. That 1999 tour proves it particly this clip below (One of my fave songs from that tour)