ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Soaps (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=554)
-   -   Do the Eastenders Cast reply to Fan Mail? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131766)

Patrick 21-02-2010 05:00 PM

Do the Eastenders Cast reply to Fan Mail?

I was thinking of writing a few letters to the Eastenders Cast maybe one for Lacey Turner, Shona McGarty and Jake Wood.

I know you can send a free post letter away Requesting for an Autograph and they send one back.
But would they do the same with fan mail and reply to you?

I suppose it would be better going with the autograph option would it?

I mean No Stamp Is Needed, and you can still tell them what you like about the show and their character, and you get a cast card Autograph.

Has anyone else on here ever sent away letters to Soap Actors, Do they personalize the Autograph like write your name?

Just looking for some info.

Tom4784 21-02-2010 05:17 PM

I'm not sure, Why don't you see if there's an email on the Eastenders site where you can ask about fanmail and they'll probably tell you where to send it to and stuff.

Patrick 21-02-2010 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dezzy (Post 3020290)
I'm not sure, Why don't you see if there's an email on the Eastenders site where you can ask about fanmail and they'll probably tell you where to send it to and stuff.

Oh yeah :thumbs:
Thanks.

Patrick 22-02-2010 08:21 PM

I know there are alot of Eastenders fans on here, so if any of you guys want to get a Free Autograph too then heres what I went to in the end on the site and this explains how to do it, quite simple:

Q: How do I get signed photos of the cast?

A: The BBC provides signed photographs for free. Please write a letter to the actor, addressing the envelope to them. The address is:

EastEnders, BBC Elstree Centre, Clarendon Road, Borehamwood, Herts, WD6 1JF

Unfortunately, cast are unable to sign any cards or belongings that are sent in to them.

Smithy 22-02-2010 08:34 PM

So in otherwords, as they dont sign things sent to them, its probable that they just have signatures printed onto pictures :P

Patrick 22-02-2010 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smithy (Post 3024951)
So in otherwords, as they dont sign things sent to them, its probable that they just have signatures printed onto pictures :P

Uh No.

Every cast member has a cast card, I have a few signed already.
They are blank and the actor signs them when they get a chance.

They personalize it too so I hear, but you have to ask.

supernoodles! 22-02-2010 08:38 PM

I was gonna do this ages ago and I just never got around to it,I wish I had now though :(

Patrick 22-02-2010 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supernoodles! (Post 3024969)
I was gonna do this ages ago and I just never got around to it,I wish I had now though :(

Same, I was planning on writing to Patsy Palmer a few months ago, but cba buying an envolope :joker:

But im gona get about 2 on the way home tomarrow and write to 2 Cast members :)

You could to, not too late.

Kate! 19-05-2022 10:56 AM

Way back in time when I was a youngster, I wrote a letter to actor Ross Davidson who used to play Andy O'brien in the early years when Sharon was a teenager. Yikes!

He sent me a lovely handwritten letter in return along with the standard autographed picture. I treasured it. Alas I don't still have it.

Niamh. 19-05-2022 10:59 AM

I thought Patrick was back for a minute there :laugh:

Kate! 19-05-2022 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 11167151)
I thought Patrick was back for a minute there :laugh:

Aww. I really liked Patrick. Some of the things he said were rather outrageous though lol weren't they?
X