ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB11 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=551)
-   -   What would like the House to incorporate this year? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134735)

Glenn. 12-04-2010 10:41 PM

What would like the House to incorporate this year?

Title says it all. What features do you want to see in the house.
An indoor swimming pool?
Two storeys?

ILoveTRW 12-04-2010 10:47 PM

A jacuzzi please

Ross 12-04-2010 10:47 PM

Just one bedroom with all single beds, I hate the seperate bedrooms.

Raph 12-04-2010 10:48 PM

aww yes an indoor swimming pool would be lush! are you an architecht, Glenn? :) x

ILoveTRW 12-04-2010 10:49 PM

Bunk beds

MusicMan 12-04-2010 11:00 PM

The diary room moved from under the stairs for one! :)
I would like to see...
- A much BIGGER house than in previous years. Smaller houses just annoyed me!
- A basement area would be cool (perhaps secret at first?)
- The entrance going straight into the garden (not sure how this would be possible but it'd be brilliant to hear all the chanting as you're evicted and you enter the garden, hearing the crowd as you climb the steps and reach the top, and see the crowd before you :)
- A separate garden area that is dominated by a very large, circular pool that is borded over for tasks (it would make a great platform for performances or group challenges), but this separate garden would also be a reward area with sun loungers and a bar that are accessable at big brother's discretion. When a task is taking place, the sun loungers and other luxuries are removed and the bar is closed. It would have a spanishy/hawaiiany feel, with concentric mosaic designs on the floor surrounding the circular pool, which is the centrepiece of the garden. There would be straw-like parasols and the bar would be a hut with the thatchy-strawy stuff that's on the parasols. Like the roof over the jacuzzi and mud baths in BB5. Like on holiday :D
- Lots of glass! Windows and screens and things :)
- I've always thought it'd be cool if the diary room was themed like a lava lamp, with the chair being like a big blob that's found in lava lamps, and there being other blobs sticking out of the walls, and two lava lamp tubes from floor to ceiling in the two corners behind the chair. The room would be yellow, the blobs purple :) Or the other way round :D
And finally COLOURS! Lots of weird features of the house with odd colour schemes :D
Oh yeah :D

BrooklynFan 12-04-2010 11:04 PM

I would love for it to be motel style; 4 rooms with 2 double beds in each. this way every single HM will have to double.

Beastie 12-04-2010 11:08 PM

I love the yellow sizzling BB eye in your avatar Music Man. They should use something similar to that for the last bb11 :D something bright, yellow and SIZZLING.

Yeah I want to see a bigger house. Also the Diary Room is better back in the house.. but not overly bothered where it is. They could have an indoor and outdoor swimming pool both connecting to each other. I think this was one idea last year.

ILoveTRW 12-04-2010 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrooklynFan (Post 3158486)
I would love for it to be motel style; 4 rooms with 2 double beds in each. this way every single HM will have to double.

just like the real world, i like your thinking

MusicMan 12-04-2010 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thebeast (Post 3158518)
I love the yellow sizzling BB eye in your avatar Music Man. They should use something similar to that for the last bb11 :D something bright, yellow and SIZZLING.

Yeah I want to see a bigger house. Also the Diary Room is better back in the house.. but not overly bothered where it is. They could have an indoor and outdoor swimming pool both connecting to each other. I think this was one idea last year.

Thank you :D
I designed the eye about a month ago I think :)
Ooh I like the idea of a connecting indoor and outdoor pool!
And I don't like it when doors are dead square against the room (sounds really meticulous!) but I loved that about BB7, all of the rooms and the doors weren't square and perpendicular
Distortion and disproportion :D

Glenn. 12-04-2010 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samy (Post 3158358)
aww yes an indoor swimming pool would be lush! are you an architecht, Glenn? :) x

Unfortunatly Im not no. Would love to be an architect. Why do you ask Samy?

iRyan 13-04-2010 12:47 AM

Two stories - an upstairs and a downstairs, like a loft. like the bbusa house.
Hot tub/jacuzzi

Patrick 13-04-2010 01:23 AM

Why have an upstairs and downstairs if theres not gona be that much Housemates?
Would be empty near the end and the rooms would be completely empty.

I hope they have a fountain in this series.
Hot Tub AND Pool would be good.
Just make this house the best yet and bigger than the biggest we've had so far (BB9s House)

Jordan. 13-04-2010 07:27 PM

- Have the house designed how it was in BB7 i hate how BB10 the rooms where all so square and boring.
- A bigger garden.
- Diary room not under the stairs!!!
- A jacuzzi instead of swimming pool
- All rooms are open or can be seen in so theres no where to bitch.
- One stair case into the house instead of two

MusicMan 13-04-2010 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPIDERPIG! (Post 3160198)
- Have the house designed how it was in BB7 i hate how BB10 the rooms where all so square and boring.
- A bigger garden.
- Diary room not under the stairs!!!
- A jacuzzi instead of swimming pool
- All rooms are open or can be seen in so theres no where to bitch.
- One stair case into the house instead of two

Yes yes yes and yes (for the bold things :))

Patrick 13-04-2010 10:50 PM

A Jucuzzi and a Swimming Pool would be wicked though :D

The BB5 Jucuzzi was wicked.. 'NO NAKED JUCUZZINESS' :p

But I love the swimming pools they have.

I hated how BB10s Swimming Pool was in the shade.
BB9s was right out in the middle of the garden so the sun could beat down on it.. thats were I want BB11s to be.

iRyan 14-04-2010 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick (Post 3158839)
Why have an upstairs and downstairs if theres not gona be that much Housemates?
Would be empty near the end and the rooms would be completely empty.

I hope they have a fountain in this series.
Hot Tub AND Pool would be good.
Just make this house the best yet and bigger than the biggest we've had so far (BB9s House)

It wouldn't be that big of an upstairs. It'd be one that had a balcony that looked over the living room, like a loft. Like the bedroom would be upstairs or a secret room or something.

WOMBAI 14-04-2010 08:54 AM

Some decent hms - instead of the garbage we usually get!

BBDodge 14-04-2010 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WOMBAI (Post 3161919)
Some decent hms - instead of the garbage we usually get!

And completely new ones too. No has-beens, no partners, no exes, no parents, no pets, no celebs.

Jack_ 14-04-2010 11:41 AM

- First and foremost, get rid of the double staircase.
- Move the Diary Room back inside
- Move the DR entrance into room where it hasn't been before [garden, bedroom]
- Indoor/outdoor pool with a sort of bar/seating area in the indoor bit
- Make sure the lounge is in its own room
- Sofa's like BB6's or BB10's in the lounge would be nice again
- Maybe a dining room in its own room
- Little circular hole in the ground to be used as a smoking area

That's all I can think of for now.

MusicMan 14-04-2010 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_ (Post 3162040)
- Move the DR entrance into room where it hasn't been before [garden, bedroom]

Great idea :D
Would be cool to have it in the garden :)

Beastie 14-04-2010 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBDodge (Post 3162023)
And completely new ones too. No has-beens, no partners, no exes, no parents, no pets, no celebs.

This. Just the gimmicks will be tolerable enough.. mmm

Patrick 15-04-2010 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iRyan (Post 3161866)
It wouldn't be that big of an upstairs. It'd be one that had a balcony that looked over the living room, like a loft. Like the bedroom would be upstairs or a secret room or something.

Oh right.

BB6 Had a loft in the garden, that should be brought back.
Always loved it.

Glenn. 16-04-2010 10:09 PM

I would like to see bunk beds again. I liked them in BB5.
And I really want an indoor/outdoor pool separated by glass. I think that would look awesome.

Alec 16-04-2010 10:14 PM

A washer and dryer. An ironing bored and other mundane items we use in everyday life of to which Big Brother does not supply for what ever reason.

Has there ever been a microwave in the house? - Does not sound like a house of luxury this does it.