ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB3 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Has Tim got Something Dodgy to Hide (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1357)

steve_o 06-07-2002 10:50 PM

Has Tim got Something Dodgy to Hide

Tonight the housemate's were changing the bedding. The camera happened to be on Tim. He whipped up his quilt to shake it realised that he has something under there he didnt want anyone to see. The camera zoomed in, but it was to late he had hidden it, the camera kept looking on there for a good few minutes. He then went to great lengths to put his fitted sheet over what he had under it without removing the quilt. I know it sound's really bizzare but this is what happened earlier, it might be nothing or something really big.:shocked:

:spin:

:bouncy:

Janette 06-07-2002 10:52 PM

I didn't see that Steve!

I wish the cameras had caught what this "thing" was! Maybe Tim's got into the house with a forbidden object, I'm sure BB will want to investigate!!!!!!!

steve_o 06-07-2002 10:54 PM

I know it's really amazing, he had something to hide.:shocked:It might be absolutely nothing, maybe it was his hair dye or something.:laugh:or it could be one of the biggest things since nasty nick. I'm hoping it's the later.

susieq 06-07-2002 10:55 PM

Well he's got the real colour of his hair to hide for one!! No doubt, he will be called to account in the fullness of time. I can't see BB letting him off the hook.

jog2001 06-07-2002 11:12 PM

Surely it's got be all of the hair that he's been shaving off his chest. I seem to remember seeing him shaving his chest a number of times in bed.

purplequeen 06-07-2002 11:35 PM

i think hes hiding somefing 2 do wiv his hair dont excatly know wot though:flower:

Janette 07-07-2002 12:17 AM

Nothing more has been said about this! I'm surprised Tim wasn't asked to go into the diary room to explain himself, maybe the cameras did see what this "thing" was and decided it was ok!

I'd still love to know what it was though!

Romantic Old Bird 07-07-2002 10:36 AM

Maybe nothing as sinister as you all imagine. Perhaps something just rather embarassing:blush:

milly 07-07-2002 11:35 AM

i've read somewhere that it was a couple of bottles of wine,don't know if it's true or not.

steve_o 07-07-2002 03:05 PM

I think your right there, the quick glimpse I saw might have been bottles of wine, maybe their expensive one's he got with his shopping budget and wanted to keep them, without having to share them with the others.:bawling::shocked:

:bouncy:

cymru 07-07-2002 03:27 PM

ummm didnt see this but just a thought could it have been tissues ??? he has been in there a while now after all ??

milly 07-07-2002 05:27 PM

behave lol.:laugh:

steve_o 07-07-2002 10:22 PM

It was just wine after all,:conf:I was hoping he had a radio under there or something.:shocked:

Summer 08-07-2002 12:24 PM

wine BLURGH!!! could at least have been something intersesting like a hair dye, by the way did anyone else see photos of him on BBLB his hair did not look that ginger to me it was more of a dirty blonde.
Love
Summer
:elephant::colour::elephant::colour::elephant:

LEE 08-07-2002 06:52 PM

Quote:

his hair did not look that ginger to me it was more of a dirty blonde.
I thought exactly the same thing Summer. :spin2:

BTW, welcome to the board :cat: I was away last week when you registered so haven't had chance to welcome you like I usually do new members.

That goes for any new members reading this.

Welcome everyone and I hope you enjoy posting here. :thumbs:

:flower: